Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

One of the best live bands ever. I can't think of much that would come close.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Orim wrote: »
    One of the best live bands ever. I can't think of much that would come close.

They're fcukin epic man and now I'm on a rammstein buzz so I'm listening to the greats and herself is looking at me like I've two heads :)
    Another great
    http://youtu.be/MyS8IyoXs4U

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Ah! I'll privately guess so! Haha!
    Just woke up after an amazing sleep. I love nights like that! My new student is starting today so I'm very excited!
    Tattoo is throbbing today, was so swollen yesterday too. Bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Just got my hair trimmed, looks so much healthier now. It was in a bad way!
    These hols from work have been mostly uneventful, just a lot of relaxing :p Going up to Dublin this weekend though, can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Just got my hair trimmed, looks so much healthier now. It was in a bad way!
    These hols from work have been mostly uneventful, just a lot of relaxing :p Going up to Dublin this weekend though, can't wait :)

Where ya headed for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

filling out applications for new jobs as am growing tired of my current one. A lot seem to require a presentable look. Epic beards are presentable right?? :(

Where ya headed for?

The big shhmoke :)

Where ya headed for?

Will be pretty much near the city centre. Going up to visit a lovely boy :o And hopefully one of my friends if she's off work :)

Will be pretty much near the city centre. Going up to visit a lovely boy :o And hopefully one of my friends if she's off work :)

Yeah, I was confusing you for Angron there for a second, thought you (he) might have been hitting up some of the rock bars around town.... Soweee :pac:

Yeah, I was confusing you for Angron there for a second, thought you (he) might have been hitting up some of the rock bars around town.... Soweee :pac:

No worries, I do that sometimes too, just read the first letter instead of the actual username :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish there was more rock bars in Galway, we only have one (Sally Longs). Before I came up here I was told the Roisin Dubh was, like hell it is >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I usually go by avatar and then get really confuzzled when someone has the same as someone else...

My foot is freeeezing!! I can't warm it up. I have cold feet as it is, I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my toes!!!!
    It's not really that dramatic, my feet are freezing though!!

Myself and Dad made a start at clearing out the attic earlier, good god there was a lot of crap up there!
    I'm doing lesson plans and dancing to music, fun times!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

kellief wrote: »
    My foot is freeeezing!! I can't warm it up. I have cold feet as it is, I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my toes!!!!
    It's not really that dramatic, my feet are freezing though!!

Myself and Dad made a start at clearing out the attic earlier, good god there was a lot of crap up there!
    I'm doing lesson plans and dancing to music, fun times!
    I hate going up to the attic. I've a bit of a fear of heights, and I'm the only one in the house actually tall enough to get up there. Have to go up at least twice a year to take down and then put up Christmas stuff.

Angron wrote: »
    I wish there was more rock bars in Galway, we only have one (Sally Longs). Before I came up here I was told the Roisin Dubh was, like hell it is >_>

I've been to a gig or two in Róisín Dubh, but it's definitely not a rock bar.... as for Sally's.... what a dive :pac:

Still always pop in for a pint whenever I'm in Galway though :D

Ah I like Sally's. It has decent music on the juke box, and drinks aren't too bad there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I like the Roisín but don't see how anyone would call it a rock bar. Sally's is nice though. Wouldn't necessarily spend the whole night there but it's a good starting point.

I actually got a bit of a shock when I went into the Fibbers up here. Having gone to one of the ones in Dublin before, I thought it'd be similar. Went in, and they had fecking Dubstep playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I actually got a bit of a shock when I went into the Fibbers up here. Having gone to one of the ones in Dublin before, I thought it'd be similar. Went in, and they had fecking Dubstep playing!

Never been to the Dublin one but the Galway one is a complete tip. Only place worse is the Hole in the Wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The Fibbers in Dublin is a complete dump too. It literally smells like ****, the smell emanates from the bathrooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The Fibbers in Dublin is a complete dump too. It literally smells like ****, the smell emanates from the bathrooms.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i love going to sally longs anytime i'm in galway.bit of a kip but its a nice kip

my kindle broke and i'm lost without it :( now i have to go back to reading books with actual pages.ugh.how 20th century of me

I like books more tbh.

I like books more tbh.

But books means killing trees and killing trees is killing our planet!!
    Yours faithfully
    Hippy liberal douche

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Dive bars are the best bars.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Dive bars are the best bars.

Costellos in Limerick being a fine example!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Costellos in Limerick being a fine example!

hey, hey now, no bad mouthing, Costello's is Faux-Dive :p

Any Bar/Club?? ha that sells toasted sandwiches till 2am is A-OK with me ha

gregers85 wrote: »
    hey, hey now, no bad mouthing, Costello's is Faux-Dive :p

Any Bar/Club?? ha that sells toasted sandwiches till 2am is A-OK with me ha

There was no bad mouthing, I love Costellos! :D

Just finishing up for the night. Have two lesson plans done, figured something out for one of my students and I'm wrecked! Can do no more tonight!

Geography is a confusing ass subject!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

kellief wrote: »
    Geography is a confusing ass subject!

post2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement