Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Looooong shift today, in til 7. I also desperately need to wee but won't be at work for half an hour! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

The Fibbers in Dublin is a complete dump too. It literally smells like ****, the smell emanates from the bathrooms.

Bad as it is now, it's infinitely better than it was 15/20 years ago :pac:

Coincidentally, I'm playing there tonight. Just sayin'..... :D

www.breakingtunes.com/mothermooch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Bad as it is now, it's infinitely better than it was 15/20 years ago :pac:

Coincidentally, I'm playing there tonight. Just sayin'..... :D

www.breakingtunes.com/mothermooch

I love fibbers, you can always wreck the place and nobody cares, pretty sure my mates band are playing there tomorrow, also.....your vocalist.....I would...just sayin

I love fibbers, you can always wreck the place and nobody cares, pretty sure my mates band are playing there tomorrow, also.....your vocalist.....I would...just sayin

I hear ya loud and clear :pac:

Is your mate one of the Facemelter bands?

I hear ya loud and clear :pac:

Is your mate one of the Facemelter bands?

ha ha! yeah chemical addiction

• Advertisement

Cool. The Facemelter guys are all sound as a pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Mornin' all, what's happening? Nippy one out there...brass monkeys like! :D Still haven't been paid for the weekends work last week, but he has promised he'll have it Saturday (when I'm scheduled to work again) He feckin' better have money for me, or he'll need more than a bouncer to keep me off him! :pac: :pac: OK, so it's only about €200 but it's a lot when you don't have it...and I need to tax the car, it's out since November! :o

On another note, the coach wants me to start teaching classes for him. :eek: Initially it's gonna be once a week, but he'll want me to do about half and half with him in time. Nervous...and scarlet!! :( I have to give my first class this Friday night. It'll be some HIIT work, some plyometrics, some cross-fit and some weights. EEK! :D They WILL hurt the day after!! :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Mornin' all, what's happening? Nippy one out there...brass monkeys like! :D Still haven't been paid for the weekends work last week, but he has promised he'll have it Saturday (when I'm scheduled to work again) He feckin' better have money for me, or he'll need more than a bouncer to keep me off him! :pac: :pac: OK, so it's only about €200 but it's a lot when you don't have it...and I need to tax the car, it's out since November! :o

On another note, the coach wants me to start teaching classes for him. :eek: Initially it's gonna be once a week, but he'll want me to do about half and half with him in time. Nervous...and scarlet!! :( I have to give my first class this Friday night. It'll be some HIIT work, some plyometrics, some cross-fit and some weights. EEK! :D They WILL hurt the day after!! :D

Regardless of how much he owes you, he still owes you. If he doesn't have the cash up front on Saturday, I'd walk :pac:

Speaking of weights, I finally dusted mine down for the first time in around two and a half years and got stuck in... felt great ha ha

Regardless of how much he owes you, he still owes you. If he doesn't have the cash up front on Saturday, I'd walk :pac:

Speaking of weights, I finally dusted mine down for the first time in around two and a half years and got stuck in... felt great ha ha

Pkm if you don't have qualification/public liability insurance stay away from that stuff. Any injuries and you can be nailed to the wall.

*speaking as a qualified PT

That's the plan! I ain't working for free for anyone!

Good man! Yeah it's a great feeling. I can hardly walk/move/lift anything today after Tuesday's session...but I love it. It means I'm doing something right. :D

• Advertisement

Good man! Yeah it's a great feeling. I can hardly walk/move/lift anything today after Tuesday's session...but I love it. It means I'm doing something right. :D

I only lifted light for the first few, I'll kick up the sets and weights in a week or two once my body remembers what the muscles are for :pac:

I only lifted light for the first few..

That's still a hell of a lot more than the people who do nothing! ;) :cool: :D

Jesus, it's been busy in work today. The boss was on telly last night, so I've been swarmed with people today!

Wedding tomorrow and a work do on Saturday. Gonna be interesting working on Sunday morning after two days on the drink...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Baby going mental inside me... it's like there's an alien in my stomach... madness... get to see him tomorrow on another scan. Can't wait!

P.K.M. the heaviest I can lift is 8kg! That tractor tyre looks huuuge...

green_screen, enjoy the wedding!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Okay the trend of people I know having babies and marriage seems to be slowing down and now the trend of break-ups seems to be beginning (not the same people breaking-up, different ones). I'm just going to be happy being single for now...

January wrote: »

P.K.M. the heaviest I can lift is 8kg! That tractor tyre looks huuuge...

Hahaha, cheers. It's a medium sized tyre, it's 90kg. :D

For anyone interested, True Lies is on Film4 at 9pm. Bill Paxton in brilliant in this!! Watching Multiplicity now. I'm not a big fan of Michael Keaton but I like him in this, can't imagine anyone else playing the part TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

This is just amazing work by Piotr Deadi Deadl him and Niko Norberg always manage to amaze me. In work so hope the pic works :)

PKM I'm jealous of your movie viewing right now a new blu ray arrived in the post today Id love nothing more than to be watching it, although after having a rest day today om already excited to go back the gym tomorrow its the little things ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Absolutely b0ll0x'd from training. Looking forward to the first match after new year roll on Saturday. Noticed the change in my breathing since I quit the smokes and stopped drinking. But my god coughing up a storm now.
    Also have trapped nerve in me neck from hitting the bag.
    Better fck off before me match on Saturday.
    New me! New beast!!!!!! :):)

Absolutely b0ll0x'd from training. Looking forward to the first match after new year roll on Saturday. Noticed the change in my breathing since I quit the smokes and stopped drinking. But my god coughing up a storm now.
    Also have trapped nerve in me neck from hitting the bag.
    Better fck off before me match on Saturday.
    New me! New beast!!!!!! :):)

You'll be coughing up phleghm for a number of weeks because it's your body clearing out all the crap from your lungs.

You'll be coughing up phleghm for a number of weeks because it's your body clearing out all the crap from your lungs.

I know. But was only after training it started and near got sick from it.
    Be a wee bit embarrassed if I puke my guts up on the pitch on sat.

• Advertisement

Baby going mental inside me... it's like there's an alien in my stomach... madness... get to see him tomorrow on another scan. Can't wait!

Should be cool, I'd say its mad. We got the date for our scan January 23rd kinda nervous mostly excited ha.

Got me phone fixed and updated so been watching our rugby games of this season and freeze framed a try I scored. Scored a few but this one for some reason when I side stepped the full back ( I'm a flanker btw) I done a Chris Ashton dive and I hate that fcuker ha il upload them in a bit looks cool tho

We got the date for our scan January 23rd kinda nervous mostly excited ha.

Ah it'll be class. Wait til you see. As I said before, I have 6 kids, but every time is like the first all over. Let us know how you go.

Should be cool, I'd say its mad. We got the date for our scan January 23rd kinda nervous mostly excited ha.

Seeing them on the scan makes it feel more real! What hospital are you both going to? I've been to the Rotunda and the Coombe and both are excellent hospitals, if it's either of them and you have any questions, fire away.

Feeling the movement is crazy, I know I've been through it three times before but like P.K.M. says, it's like the first time each time! Every kick is great, we love sitting looking at my tummy jumping up and down when he moves about!

Ah it'll be class. Wait til you see. As I said before, I have 6 kids, but every time is like the first all over. Let us know how you go.

Will do :).
    Seeing them on the scan makes it feel more real! What hospital are you both going to? I've been to the Rotunda and the Coombe and both are excellent hospitals, if it's either of them and you have any questions, fire away.

Feeling the movement is crazy, I know I've been through it three times before but like P.K.M. says, it's like the first time each time! Every kick is great, we love sitting looking at my tummy jumping up and down when he moves about!

Yea were both dying for the scan for just as much to see them and to make sure everything is ok. It will be the Coombe well kinda her first scan and the birth itself will be in the Coombe but every other check will be in Naas General Hospital in fact the first scan was meant to be in Naas but they only do one day a week and there to busy so we got booked on a Thursday in the Coombe. I've no questions as of yet but might do after I visit :pac: thanks though much appreciated. Dreading parking in the place though everyone keeps telling me it's a nightmare.

Yea I'd say that's pretty special and kinda amazing to see one of the many things I have to look forward to :).

Hopefully finishing off my blackwork/negative space sleeve today :D

Will do :).

Yea were both dying for the scan for just as much to see them and to make sure everything is ok. It will be the Coombe well kinda her first scan and the birth itself will be in the Coombe but every other check will be in Naas General Hospital in fact the first scan was meant to be in Naas but they only do one day a week and there to busy so we got booked on a Thursday in the Coombe. I've no questions as of yet but might do after I visit :pac: thanks though much appreciated. Dreading parking in the place though everyone keeps telling me it's a nightmare.

Yea I'd say that's pretty special and kinda amazing to see one of the many things I have to look forward to :).

there's free parking in one of the estates across the way

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

marty you should totally go for a 3d scan when your oh is far enough along.they are absolutely amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I reached my weight loss target yesterday! I'm chuffed to bits with myself! Now a target member and I can go to class for free! :)

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    I reached my weight loss target yesterday! I'm chuffed to bits with myself! Now a target member and I can go to class for free! :)

Well done!! Really happy for you, good woman :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement