Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Didn't think this was deserving of it's own thread... any tips for removing stubborn piercings?

I have a screw on ball piercing in my lip that has become a bit stuck and won't screw off. Any suggestions before I break out the wire cutters?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

maximoose wrote: »
    Didn't think this was deserving of it's own thread... any tips for removing stubborn piercings?

I have a screw on ball piercing in my lip that has become a bit stuck and won't screw off. Any suggestions before I break out the wire cutters?! :pac:

Latex gloves will give you a better grip. If you don't have any using kitchen paper can help with grip as well, how I got a stubborn tongue bar out before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

My hero. Latex gloves worked a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I've gone and got myself inked again!
    I'm like a child on Christmas morning-I'm so excited,am beaming from ear to ear.
    Everyone on the street smiling back-(probably wondering why this crazy blonde woman is so happy on an otherwise dull dreary day.)

I.Want.Another.One.Soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

My foot is so itchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, it would appear I am dying of boredom!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Has anybody been tattooed in Dublin Ink recently? They have a couple of cool traditional artists there tomorrow and sunday and I'm gonna drop by and maybe get something to fill a gap or two. Always been put off by the €110 per hour tag that used to float around here on some threads and have never actually gone in!

I know the place has upped itself since getting new management or whatever but I guess temple bar rent is expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

fewtins wrote: »
    Has anybody been tattooed in Dublin Ink recently? They have a couple of cool traditional artists there tomorrow and sunday and I'm gonna drop by and maybe get something to fill a gap or two. Always been put off by the €110 per hour tag that used to float around here on some threads and have never actually gone in!

I know the place has upped itself since getting new management or whatever but I guess temple bar rent is expensive.

Not in a long time but I do know like Tallaght Ink there under new management, think your man Shane is still there who personally I found a bit of a rude twat :pac: but don't know who is running it these days.

Seen Remis is there this weekend as well think If I get the chance might pop in to say hello.

Oh and Congrats Kellief fair play to you.

Ahhh yeah I think I'll call in anyway see what's up. Should be saving for a bigger piece so if I'm quoted something mad all the better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

My plan didn't go to plan today! It was to start from the top down and solid black as much as possible, but instead I added another piece and started from the bottom up! started bleeding like a stuck pig at around the 3 hour mark so had to stop fairly soon after :(

It's looking good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

fewtins wrote: »
    Ahhh yeah I think I'll call in anyway see what's up. Should be saving for a bigger piece so if I'm quoted something mad all the better :p

Yea any more movement on that big piece your planning? :).

• Advertisement

Yea any more movement on that big piece your planning? :).

Yeah looks like I'm heading over in August! :) Can't wait to see and hear how you get on. Need to get myself down to the gym now and buff out for it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

My plan didn't go to plan today! It was to start from the top down and solid black as much as possible, but instead I added another piece and started from the bottom up! started bleeding like a stuck pig at around the 3 hour mark so had to stop fairly soon after :(

It's looking good though!

Solid black always seemed to bleed a lot more than shading for me too. Not too fun when the claret starts to pump

P_1 wrote: »
    Solid black always seemed to bleed a lot more than shading for me too. Not too fun when the claret starts to pump

Tbh I was willing to grin and bear it but Robert(rightly) stopped it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Tbh I was willing to grin and bear it but Robert(rightly) stopped it

Where about is it done??
    Always found top of my arm to bleed like a mo fo.
    Feck all pain but bled like fcuk

Where about is it done??
    Always found top of my arm to bleed like a mo fo.
    Feck all pain but bled like fcuk

forearm to above elbow and the added piece is between triforce and FF8 griever symbol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Okay. Dress on. Shoes, bag and jewelry picked. Nail varnish done on finger and toe nails.

Now I need to do my make up, my hair, transfer what I need from my every day handbag to my clutch, have dinner, and be out of here by eight. Don't know if that's gonna happen!

Okay. Dress on. Shoes, bag and jewelry picked. Nail varnish done on finger and toe nails.

Now I need to do my make up, my hair, transfer what I need from my every day handbag to my clutch, have dinner, and be out of here by eight. Don't know if that's gonna happen!

handbag to clutch.....pffft we all know you mean condoms

handbag to clutch.....pffft we all know you mean condoms

Why would I bring condoms to a family wedding? :pac: my boyfriend isn't gonna be there! Plus I'm on the pill, no need for condoms :p

Why would I bring condoms to a family wedding? :pac: my boyfriend isn't gonna be there! Plus I'm on the pill, no need for condoms :p

DURRRRRTTTTTYYYYY!!!!!

Im so fjr omf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Haha I love when you drunk post.

Drunk posts are the best.
    Drunk pics are better.
    Here's myself wrestling with my highly dangerous polar bear :)
    913C9DD3_zpsce6b8605.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in one of my favorite movies ever:
    "Flakey people oughta shampoo my crotch!" :mad:
    Cousin is being finicky over going to the cinema tomorrow- she won't answer her damn phone and I've rang all numbers trying to reach her. I give up. Sick of this nonsense! :mad:
    In other news, I was trying to find the Jervis Street branch of Wildcat Ink but got lost and found the Leprechaun Museum! :D
    Didn't go in tho but definately will in the future. I'm crushed, though- Jervis Shopping Centre has changed so much in the 3 years since I last stepped foot in it. No more Waterstone's Bookshop! D: Used to love that place- great for audiobooks and such.
    On the plus side, I found the Leonidas chocolate shop- Mmmmm. Coffee and praline white chocolate truffles. Nom!
    Hope y'all are well. I'm nearly two weeks off the drink and I'm feeling good. Drink an aweful lot of tea, though.
    I bought a new teapot the other day. It has a seeper for the loose-leaf stuff so I've been brewing up hundreds of cups of green tea! :D

Fjru hah jdtjj

Fjru hah jdtjj

Was just about to say that :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fjru hah jdtjj
    ...yes.

ugh i need to pay attention as to who has logged in on my comp.

Just woke up, arm is tender

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

McChubbin wrote: »
    In other news, I was trying to find the Jervis Street branch of Wildcat Ink but got lost and found the Leprechaun Museum! :D

From the leprechaun museum, head towards the quays, it's on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Poker and booze. Had a solid night. Just general drunk posting right now even though I know that I'm not a patch on green...whatever her name is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Invigilating exams this week. One of the centres is too cold for me to stay outside the whole time so I get to go in and warm up!
    I also got socks and a shoe on my foot today!woo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement