Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Spending the day sitting outside exam venues minding ****. I'm cold and tired and not well and I don't want to do anything but climb under my duvet. However I'm working 9-9 days until Monday :( I'm off Sunday, then I'm going on holidays on Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

kellief wrote: »
    Spending the day sitting outside exam venues minding ****. I'm cold and tired and not well and I don't want to do anything but climb under my duvet. However I'm working 9-9 days until Monday :( I'm off Sunday, then I'm going on holidays on Tuesday!

The thoughts of that should get you through your week ;)

Where ya heading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Where are you going on yer holidays, Kellief? :)

Heading to Aberdeen to visit my sister for a few days! She moved over there in September and I haven't been yet, so I'm looking forward to it. Going with himself for five days!

Nice. Been to Scotland many times, but never Aberdeen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Never been to Aberdeen but have heard good things about it.

Yeah my sis loves it over there. We're staying in a place about 25 minutes outside Aberdeen, so we've rented a car. Very excited!

Why do people give me dirty looks when I tell them to shut up when they talk outside exams? Like there were a group of people standing in the corridor there and talking so damn loud, old buildings and sound don't mix and the whole place was loud. There is still an exam ongoing so you can't have people blabbering on outside. So I ask them to be quiet and get filthy stares. It's not my fault they cannot follow simple instruction!

berry-break-22-1.gif?w=400&h=200

kellief wrote: »
    Yeah my sis loves it over there. We're staying in a place about 25 minutes outside Aberdeen, so we've rented a car. Very excited!

Why do people give me dirty looks when I tell them to shut up when they talk outside exams? Like there were a group of people standing in the corridor there and talking so damn loud, old buildings and sound don't mix and the whole place was loud. There is still an exam ongoing so you can't have people blabbering on outside. So I ask them to be quiet and get filthy stares. It's not my fault they cannot follow simple instruction!

Idiots!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Socs day in college, and I would have to wind up beside the DJ society >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howyis. I had loads to say yesterday but couldn't post...and I've fogotten it now. D'OH!! :o Anyway, had another tough session last night, I'm sore all over today! :( It's worth it right?? Tell me it is!! :pac:

Just a quick video of last night...not a lot in, but it was still good craic.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Howyis. I had loads to say yesterday but couldn't post...and I've fogotten it now. D'OH!! :o Anyway, had another tough session last night, I'm sore all over today! :( It's worth it right?? Tell me it is!! :pac:

If you can fit into that dress it will have been :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

If you can fit into that dress it will have been :pac:

How did you know?? :eek:

:pac:

I got more new students today!!
    Yay!

Roger Llyold Peck (Trigger from Only Fools & Horses) died last night.
    I can honestly say that a part of my childhood died with him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I was just about to post about him.
    His laugh was always something to smile at.
    Rip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

"They're naming him Rodney. After Dave"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Loved him in the Vicar of Dibley..even more so than Only Fools.

Just watched Shame for the first time ever...
    209oh3ojpg.gif

Did anyone know Alice cooper had turned down the one and only Raquel Welch and he left her!!!!
    Alice ......buddy we all have problems but ffs come on. Raquel ' FCUKIN ' welch.
    Alice you disappoint me.

• Advertisement

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just watched Shame for the first time ever...

That was one of the crappest movies I've ever had the misfortune of seeing in the cinema. Seriously. What was the point of it?

Obviously for the ladies it was Fassbender's shlong, but apart from that it was just boring, nothing, ridiculous..... Did he grow as a human being, was there something peculiar going on with his sister? Pointless :pac:

I've been doing 9-9 days the last couple of days. Student didn't show up for the exam I was due to be scribing, so now listening to simple minds and making lesson plans. I'm going to get my favourite coffee now in a minute from the bewleys on campus. It's one of the only things I miss about the place!

Anyone know where I'd buy them big boxes used for moving?
    Moving house during next week and I seen them in lidl last week should've gotten them but I didn't.
    Need to be huge especially for the little ones toys

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've seen them in the Argos catalogue before, but they wanted stupid money for them. Dunno where else unfortunately!

Couple of storage shops out in Carrickmines retail park sell them, I have no idea of anywhere else other than there and Argos! You could chance your arm and go into Tesco around 10 in the evening and ask them to keep some boxes from delivery. I did that before and they were lovely!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Moving house during next week and I seen them in lidl last week should've gotten them but I didn't.

Maybe try a few Lidls? I know the one out beside me still had them during the week.

Or else ask in shops like Dunnes or Penneys, or PC repair places? They'd have a load of empty boxes from stock they've unpacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Rod Serling

They sell them in Tuthills too, at least the two I've been in in Clondalkin. Also Homestore, B and Q, those places.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Got a call from the guards earlier to call up to the station to collect a €200 cheque from the fella who smashed my car window last summer. Nice wan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I had a good day.

Day off from work. Woke up early, went for a jog, met my kid sister after school for coffee, went shopping and got a lovely dress for me and one for my sister, then walked her home from Scouts, took an hour, so it was a decent walk.

Just finished dinner and hopped into bed. Working in my own store tomorrow and Sunday, going out for dinner with the bf Sunday night, working in westmeath Monday and Tuesday, then back to my own shop on Wednesday. I'm going to be exhausted :pac:

• Advertisement

My main aim for today was to beat my minion rush top score. I just achieved this. Yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement