Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Alas I've only been to three, two for T&P and one for the Galway City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I know this, I was going to boards beers when you were only knee high to a grasshopper!!

Or my favourite version of the phrase: "before your arse was as big as a shirt button" :D

I've yet to go to a boards beers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Hotel booked for Friday so that myself and the bf can relax and get away from everything for the night after work :) yay :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Or my favourite version of the phrase: "before your arse was as big as a shirt button" :D

I've yet to go to a boards beers :(
    Sure, they're great craic. I've been to three for the T&P forum and always had a good night. :) Come along- sure, we're all mad here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

McChubbin wrote: »
    Sure, they're great craic. I've been to three for the T&P forum and always had a good night. :) Come along- sure, we're all mad here!

I'd love to, just that it'll always require a bit of forward planning due to living in the wesht! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

...I have 4 cans of Monster here...

And why was I not given this information earlier????? :mad: I'd swim through fields of sh!te for my daily fix! :D

On another note, busy enough day today... busy trying to trap wild cats in the garden. Trapped one, drove about 5 miles to a farm and let him out there. Trapped another, and the little f**ker escaped from the cage. Can't figure out how, but it was getting dark so I'll leave it til tomorrow.

Then I applied to do volunteer work for the ISPCC (Childline) and they've just sent me an email stating they want to meet me on Jan 29th. And my PSA licence came in the post today, so I've been lashing out CV's all over the place! biggrin.png

Relaxing watching Top Gear now....

P.K.M. wrote: »
    And why was I not given this information earlier????? :mad: I'd swim through fields of sh!te for my daily fix! :D

On another note, busy enough day today... busy trying to trap wild cats in the garden. Trapped one, drove about 5 miles to a farm and let him out there. Trapped another, and the little f**ker escaped from the cage. Can't figure out how, but it was getting dark so I'll leave it til tomorrow.

Then I applied to do volunteer work for the ISPCC (Childline) and they've just sent me an email stating they want to meet me on Jan 29th. And my PSA licence came in the post today, so I've been lashing out CV's all over the place! biggrin.png

Relaxing watching Top Gear now....

I offered you a can yesterday! Granted, it was the sugar-free one, but I still offered :D Mainly because my little trainees bought me red bull so I didn't need the monster :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I love going into Dunnes or Tesco and seeing Monster on offer. One day I went into Dunnes, got one of the four packs of original, and then two each of the Rehab, Ripper, and Khaos flavours. The stares I got made it better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Got myself a new ferret today.
    He's the most placid and sweetest ferret I've ever had and he's gorgeous markings on him.
    My daughter hasn't stopped playing with him and she showed her school friends aswell
    He was held and petted by the kids and never bit once. I've never seen that before. Think il keep him in the house :)

Angron wrote: »
    I love going into Dunnes or Tesco and seeing Monster on offer. One day I went into Dunnes, got one of the four packs of original, and then two each of the Rehab, Ripper, and Khaos flavours. The stares I got made it better :D

It's 1.25 in Dunnes atm. Seems to be all stores too, because it was 1.25 in my local Dunnes, Dunnes where I work and Dunnes in Mullingar.

• Advertisement

I know :pac: It was only on sale 3-4 weeks before it went on sale again. There's usually a reasonable chance one place or the other has an offer on it.

Angron wrote: »
    I know :pac: It was only on sale 3-4 weeks before it went on sale again. There's usually a reasonable chance one place or the other has an offer on it.

The two euro shop in my local shopping centre (literally around the corner from me) always charges a euro per can :D

Lucky, I wish there was something like that here. I'd kill for a burrito right now, but I'm too damn sick to leave the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

The two euro shop in my local shopping centre (literally around the corner from me) always charges a euro per can :D

Oh God...I'd be dead from overdosing!!! hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

jFirst....gaa football training in 7-8 years (holy **** thats a long time) I am...dying....If I don't make it..tell Jen that.... she ...is... a ...bailer

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You, sir, are confusing Jen with a guy that had a name much like yours. Only without that superfluous underscore at the end.

Also: Buy a tribal band, get barbed wire half price?
    http://freshbodycoupons.com

You, sir, are confusing Jen with a guy that had a name much like yours. Only without that superfluous underscore at the end.

Also: Buy a tribal band, get barbed wire half price?
    http://freshbodycoupons.com

Cian_Ryan??

Not just a tribal band, any tribal, bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No, I think his name was lil_raymondo...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Yesterday was a good day. I got to see my kittens (my ex gf took them with her when she moved out), we had a great rehearsal in which we finally nailed the three Rory Gallagher tunes we've to rework for the er, Rory Gallagher Re-worked gig in Voodoo Lounge tomorrow night, and I got five hours uninterrupted sleep, for the first time in forever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Yesterday was a good day. I got to see my kittens (my ex gf took them with her when she moved out), we had a great rehearsal in which we finally nailed the three Rory Gallagher tunes we've to rework for the er, Rory Gallagher Re-worked gig in Voodoo Lounge tomorrow night, and I got five hours uninterrupted sellp, for the first time in forever :pac:
    Voodoo Letterkenny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Nah, Dublin.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Voodoo Letterkenny?

my front door used to be 16 steps from here! Good times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

my front door used to be 16 steps from here! Good times
    Hope I never puked/peed on your doorstep:o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

jFirst....gaa football training in 7-8 years (holy **** thats a long time) I am...dying....If I don't make it..tell Jen that.... she ...is... a ...bailer

I dunno whether I'm honoured or really worried that your dying thought is about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Anyone know if window glass can be put into ordinary black bin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Should be fine, just wrap it in lots of newspaper.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Hope I never puked/peed on your doorstep:o
    The apartments, next to the discount shop across the street?
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I dunno whether I'm honoured or really worried that your dying thought is about me.

Both...but more worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going to try and call into Wildcat Stephen's Green this weekend if I can and get a consultation with Attila. Once I know how much this tat idea's gonna cost, I can work towards a savings target. Should be fun! I like reaching goals like this. :)
    Had my monthly review in college. Anyone got any tips for motivating oneself into getting out of bed? :/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

You know something.

I hate this fooking scummy country.Mrs Hellrazer just had her phone stolen from her job.Two little knackers--proper knackers the travelling kind that don't travel just walked in went through her coat and took her phone.

The phones useless as I just got it blacklisted and the sim blocked but that's not the point.Its my phone and I paid for it with my hard earned worked hard for money.

Cops know his name,his address and have him on camera taking the phone.Theyve caught him and he says he`ll have it back tomorrow.I doubt it will be back intact and with all her info still on it.

Jesus Id love that fookers address. Break his thieving little fingers one by one so he cant steal again for a while.

/rant over/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I bet he'll get out with just a slap on the wrist from the Garda too and do it again to some other poor unsuspecting victim.

Thieving bastards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement