Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Dirty little scruffs. Some balls on them to just go through a jacket pockets and take a phone.
    You'd love to catch the little cnuts doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Dirty little scruffs. Some balls on them to just go through a jacket pockets and take a phone.
    You'd love to catch the little cnuts doing it.

An ex olypmpian mate of mine actually caught someone seconds after they stole his then gfs purse....those olympians be scary strong

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Hellrazer wrote: »

Jesus Id love that fookers address. Break his thieving little fingers one by one so he cant steal again for a while.

/rant over/

Oh you'd love to have his address alright! Pity you can't get it. I caught a guy trying to break into my car a few years ago. I doubt he'll ever try to rob another car. Just sayin'. :D
    January wrote: »
    I bet he'll get out with just a slap on the wrist from the Garda..

If even!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That's awful Hellrazer, little scumbags!

My sister turns 18 today so we're going out for dinner this evening with the parents, my brother and his fiance.

Then staff party dinner tomorrow evening. I'm gonna get fat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

And drunk too, probably

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ankhyu wrote: »
    And drunk too, probably

Most importantly :cool: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Well, I caught the bastid cat that escaped on me and eluded me since.... :D He shall be re-homed tomorrow. For now, just about to head to the boxing club for 90 minutes of torture and then into work to deal with drunken f**k-wits til the wee small hours. Have a pleasant evening everyone, catch ye on the flip side. :cool:

I just can't carry that one off, can I? :pac:

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not really no... :p

Have had the crappiest day ever. My 5 year old will be having open heart surgery to remove a sub aortic fibromuscular ridge in the summer time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Jesus, January, that's a lot for the poor kid to deal with. I hope you and the familyare hholding up okay. I'm here if you need to talk x

Thanks green_screen, was quite a shock. She was only diagnosed when she was 3, and is thankfully, still not showing any symptoms of the condition. We were told that surgery wouldn't be until she was older, possibly into her teens so you can imagine it was like a kick in the chest.

She's a little trooper though I know she'll be fine but I left the hospital and rang my partner and just broke down and she's asking me why I'm crying while dragging me to the shop for her treat! She knows she has to have an operation for her heart but not the extent of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hope you and your partner are ok January.Harrowing times when youre told your kids need surgery.

She's going to be fine. I can only imagine how stressed and worried you are, and I won't patronise you by pretending to understand, but she'll get through it.

Just keep reminding yourself of that.

Thanks guys :) It's a few months off yet (consultant was very nice and knows I'm pregnant so made sure to put it into notes not to schedule it until baby was a few months old) so we'll worry about it when it's closer. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Jaysus, January! That's a lot for a 5 year old to go through. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and your little 'un.

In other news: Didn't get a consultation with Attila this week but I bought LOADS of arty books in Chapters including two on Gerald Scarfe, a guy who did a lot of artwork for the likes of Pink Floyd, Time Magazine and, amusingly enough, some concept art for Disney's "Hercules". He has a style very similar to Ralph Steadman, another favorite of mine and I'm delighted as the books are two of those massive coffee table sized tomes that normally cost a bomb- got them both for €14! Result! :D
    Also bought a Frankie Boyle book, a self-help book for my Mom and a copy of Irvine Walsh's "Trainspotting".
    I shall now proceed to build a fort out of all the books currently knocking around my bedroom! :pac:
    Hope you all are well!
    I'm in my aunt's house ATM and finding the use of the laptop to be very fiddly in regards to typing. Got nothing planned for tomorrow night so I *MIGHT* attempt to clean my room as it's getting a bit piggy...
    Any news? *sips camomile tea*

My news - nice dinner, wine and hotel time soon! :D I'm mad excited :)

My news - nice dinner, wine and hotel time soon! :D I'm mad excited :)

290495.jpg

Sorry, bad taste i know but couldn help it, taught it was funny :D :pac::pac:

Who said anything about sex?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah now, cakes don't lie!

dinner + wine + hotel = sex :p

at least thats what my calculator says anyway :P

Ah now, cakes don't lie!

They might!

• Advertisement

Ah now, cakes don't lie!

They might!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

1 hour 44 minutes later, that's one hell of a stutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Just found out my wife is related to the worst tattoist in Ireland.
    An example of his work

63C1F025DA8E4A0B81AB486AC089FAB2-0000343138-0003485172-00800L-F1BA1F906B3A4F8697DE853357C72951.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

1 hour 44 minutes later, that's one hell of a stutter.

I've been caught with this a time or 2... when I post from my phone, and close the browser, next time I open it, it opens on a blank post, when I click the back button then, it posts the same post as I did originally... :D

Or else, GS is drunk :P

Or else, GS is drunk :P

Nothing new there. Although that post is too coherent for a GS drunk post.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Just found out my wife is related to the worst tattoist in Ireland.
    An example of his work

63C1F025DA8E4A0B81AB486AC089FAB2-0000343138-0003485172-00800L-F1BA1F906B3A4F8697DE853357C72951.jpg

Jesus wept! And if he hast wept he fookin should be

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Jesus wept! And if he hast wept he fookin should be

He does look a bit teary in that alright.

:pac:

P_1 wrote: »
    He does look a bit teary in that alright.

:pac:

Well his heart did just jump from his chest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Just spent an entertaining half hour going over his gallery it shouldn't be funny but it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement