Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I recognise the Wasp logo in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Angron wrote: »
    I think I recognise the Wasp logo in the background.
    Looking at your location you may be right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

January wrote: »
    Nothing new there. Although that post is too coherent for a GS drunk post.

Wait, what? I didn't drunk post! I was busy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wait, what? I didn't drunk post! I was busy!

Too busy having all the sex? :P

Your last post double posted an hour or so after you posted it.

Too busy having all the sex? :P

Your last post double posted an hour or so after you posted it.

I plead the fifth. :o

It did? Strange, I wasn't near my phone except to set an alarm. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I plead the fifth. :o

It did? Strange, I wasn't near my phone except to set an alarm. :confused:

You plead to have the reference of the special position of the catholic church removed??:confused:

Arawn wrote: »
    You plead to have the reference of the special position of the catholic church removed??:confused:

Um... Sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Um... Sure?

Thats the fifth in ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howdy folks. Well, a quiet enough night in work last night...no fights, no secksy time, nothing. But when I got home at 4am, I couldn't get into the house. So I sat in the car from 4 to 6am, cold, tired and hungry. I couldn't knock in case I woke the baby and I couldn't ring herself cos she has her phone on silent :rolleyes: so because my phone connected to the broadband in the house, I watched Netflix on my phone! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sick of ****ing shin splints. :mad::mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Would anyone know how to get kids into modelling??
    Wanna get my daughter into it. She's gonna go far trust me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Howdy folks. Well, a quiet enough night in work last night...no fights, no secksy time, nothing. But when I got home at 4am, I couldn't get into the house. So I sat in the car from 4 to 6am, cold, tired and hungry. I couldn't knock in case I woke the baby and I couldn't ring herself cos she has her phone on silent :rolleyes: so because my phone connected to the broadband in the house, I watched Netflix on my phone! :pac:
    Better than nothing I suppose :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Was watching Come Dine With Me this morning and one of the contestants lived in this *GORGEOUS* stately manor house with about 20-odd rooms in it. One of the rooms was a library so large you could literally fit my entire house in it with plenty of room to swing the proverbial kitty.
    It was utterly majestic and I found myself seething with jealous and want.
    I always recall whenever I watched the Disney version of Beauty & The Beast, most girls would pick the prince. I'd always swoon over the library.
    Urgh. I wish I had a chance of winning the Euromillions... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hello!! Back from Scotland! Just catching up on everything. January, I hope you are doing alright. Lots to take in but I hope everything goes well.
    Ye all seem to be in flying form!
    We had an absolutely amazing time, my jesus is it windy! Did some tourist stuff (like visiting castles out on their own little cliff) and lots of chilling out with my sister. I feel a lot happier about her living there now!
    Absolutely wrecked though! We landed at 7.30 and went home and then back into town for drinkd with his work mates. It got a bit confusing and we ended up in Lafayette. Holy mother of mercy, that place is horrendous and I never want to return!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

My match was called off today due to bad weather, our pitch is flooded! its the first sunday I've had off in I don't know how long.
    Herself assumed I had a match so made plans with the girls, I'm home alone what to do what to do........

Got a call at 11 asking me to go work in my sister's shop because her and the other guy are sick. No uniform, so I'm very professionally dressed in a leopard print skirt, black mesh top, spiky bracelet and black leather biker boots.

No wonder my sales are low today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Got a call at 11 asking me to go work in my sister's shop because her and the other guy are sick. No uniform, so I'm very professionally dressed in a leopard print skirt, black mesh top, spiky bracelet and black leather biker boots.

No wonder my sales are low today :o

Hike up skirt and hike down top. Sales will go through the roof. :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Hike up skirt and hike down top. Sales will go through the roof. :pac:

I used to deliberately wear low cut tops to work when it was a slow day (like a sunday or a monday). Don't do it anymore because the boyfriend slagged me over it because he knew exactly what I was doing :o

It worked though!

kellief wrote: »
    Hello!! Back from Scotland! Just catching up on everything. January, I hope you are doing alright. Lots to take in but I hope everything goes well.
    Ye all seem to be in flying form!
    We had an absolutely amazing time, my jesus is it windy! Did some tourist stuff (like visiting castles out on their own little cliff) and lots of chilling out with my sister. I feel a lot happier about her living there now!
    Absolutely wrecked though! We landed at 7.30 and went home and then back into town for drinkd with his work mates. It got a bit confusing and we ended up in Lafayette. Holy mother of mercy, that place is horrendous and I never want to return!

Thanks kellief :)

Doing much better today, have had lots of time to think and since it's a good couple of months away we've decided not to worry for now. We'll get the new baby settled first and take it from there. :)

I've gone completely deaf in one ear. The wax drops aren't making a blind bit of difference and I'm getting worried. I can hear about 65% of the conversation on my good ear but it's frustrating trying to watch programs with no subtitles.
    Need to get to the doctor pronto as I'm starting to get a bit panicky but my local clinic is under new management and they hardly ever answer the damn phone. :( I am a miserable panda. Someone come give me a hug and chocolate.

• Advertisement

Some stupid ****ing scumbag robbed money from my till when I had it open to do a fcuking transaction.

Told the boss, got security and they're ringing the police. Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Some stupid ****ing scumbag robbed money from my till when I had it open to do a fcuking transaction.

Told the boss, got security and they're ringing the police. Ugh

Urgh that sounds positively delightful.

Glad to hear that January.

Our new kitchen is so very lovely! Super shiny and very pretty!

Got a message back on FB with the number for Wildcat and time for when I can meet with Atilla. Going to arrange a consultation at the weekend and hope for the best. :D

I was chatting away to my cousin and stood up to get water, now I'm making bread. I should sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

McChubbin wrote: »
    Got a message back on FB with the number for Wildcat and time for when I can meet with Atilla. Going to arrange a consultation at the weekend and hope for the best. :D
    He's a really good guy and a fantastic artist but as anyone at wildcat will tell you punctuality is not his strongest quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

No lectures until 12 but was planning on going in with Dad anyway 'cause I have a group meeting at 10. Literally minutes before I'm about to go and decide to just check my copy. It's tomorrow not today. At least I saw before leaving the house.

Been awake since half six. I'm going to be exhausted by the time I get home from work. Time for more caffeine, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Not really no... :p

Have had the crappiest day ever. My 5 year old will be having open heart surgery to remove a sub aortic fibromuscular ridge in the summer time.

Sh*t! Sorry to hear that missus.

• Advertisement

Sh*t! Sorry to hear that missus.

I've calmed down a lot over the weekend, there's worse things for her to have and at least this is fixable. Yes, it's major surgery but I know Crumlin are fantastic and she'll be in the best hands. Still feel myself getting tearful sometimes though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement