Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

so somebody just booked in wit pavel in skin city to start on their sleeve

...its me by the way,i did.let the countdown to mid-march begin

what a great week i'm having :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Think I just found the first thing Ill be buying for the nipper :D

etsy_breaking_bad_babygrow_visual.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

This is what I'll be buying you :p

onesie-dad-baby.jpg

:pac::pac::pac::pac: yea I'll probably need one them to without a doubt :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So I've looked everywhere and can't find nick Nolan's version of simple man
    Not happy bunny now and can't get it out of my head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going for a consultation with Atilla tomorrow. Time to go shave my legs... whoop de feckin' do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Devastated. Must be the only person I know who didn't get Garth Brooks tix :( I can't describe this sorrow!!

I know some of you might laugh, but I was saving to see this man in Las Vegas and waiting for the Irish dates to be announced. Then to see bastards queuing to just flog them. Absolutely devastated!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Devastated. Must be the only person I know who didn't get Garth Brooks tix :( I can't describe this sorrow!!

I know some of you might laugh, but I was saving to see this man in Las Vegas and waiting for the Irish dates to be announced. Then to see bastards queuing to just flog them. Absolutely devastated!!

Have a look on toutless.ie a few weeks before the gig. It's only for genuine sellers, all at face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Never knew so many people cared about Garth Brooks until this morning. How the ticktmaster site works though I don't know. One person I know had bought 18 tickets (6 three times) while one was still waiting to get past the loading screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Ah god that's awful :( I hate hearing people didn't get them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

So I've looked everywhere and can't find nick Nolan's version of simple man
    Not happy bunny now and can't get it out of my head

Skynyrd's Simple Man?

Skynyrd's Simple Man?

Yeah but nick Nolan does a really cool version of it and it's featured at the start of mountain men.
    Shine down do a nice version of it but no drums in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Haven't heard that. I must investigate ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just back from my consultation with Attila. What a lovely chap! :D
    We had a long chat about placements, skull angles,perspectives and whatnot. He showed me one of his own tattoos to prove a point and was delighted when I instantly recodnized his portrait as being HP Lovecraft. :pac:
    He measured my calf and worked out the sizing and quoted me a neat €180 for 2 and half to 3 hours work.
    I'm delighted! I have almost the whole sum saved already and it wasn't as much as I expected. Going to save some more money over the next few weeks so I can give him a good tip.
    All in all, I think I made the right choice in artist. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Delighted for ya!

I'm currently making some notes about the best way to read maps for my class tomorrow and having a well deserved glass of wine. Room has begun decoration process too. Ceiling is white and candle soot free! I cannot wait for it all be done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howdy, howdy....so..I got a call Thursday morning from a place I worked in 12 years ago. They're stuck. They let two staff have holidays on the same week and they have nobody to man the warehouse (they're and import/export company as opposed to logistics) so they asked me to come in Thursday and Friday gone, and all next week...and they're gonna give me €13/hr for my troubles. :D

It'll be interesting on Monday as I'm doing the door tonight and tomorrow night then have to be in Santry for 8:30am on Monday. I may be living on Monster and coffee for a couple of days! :pac:

Woooo extra moneys!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

January wrote: »
    Woooo extra moneys!

Yep!! Couldn't come at a better time with the tax and insurance up for renewal on one car and a few bits needing to be done on the other. :)

That's good. Tax is up on ours, have to get that sorted!

How's the wedding plans coming on? I haven't done a stitch since I found out I was pregnant... should really get the finger out and start ordering supplies for my button bouquets and stuff ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Urgh...working tonight 12-7 then have to be in roscommon ay 2pm sunday for training on the new job

6 nations starting today!!!
    Fcuk yeah

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Yep!! Couldn't come at a better time with the tax and insurance up for renewal on one car and a few bits needing to be done on the other. :)

What you need doing?
    I can source parts cheaper than most place.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just spent the whole day dry-lining the bedrooms.Im fecking wrecked.

January wrote: »
    That's good. Tax is up on ours, have to get that sorted!

Road tax is a massive pain in the bum renewed mine last week for the year and big nasty ouch handing money over to tax a 3.0 :mad:. Stupid government.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

6 nations starting today!!!
    Fcuk yeah

I'd completely forgotten about this because I was all wrapped up in the superbowl. Cheers for the reminder.

Great opener. Italy looking like they might be competitive this year.

Orim wrote: »
    I'd completely forgotten about this because I was all wrapped up in the superbowl. Cheers for the reminder.

Great opener. Italy looking like they might be competitive this year.

IMO Italy are still the most physical side in this tournament and should never be thought of as easy team. They used to be a team you'd put money on to be hammered but not now.
    If Ireland play the way they played against the all blacks in the first half I can't see them losing the tournament :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wales played quite poorly there.

See France are tearing England apart though England just got a try.
    In other news the roof in the kitchen collapsed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For a second I was trying to figure if that was serious, or a "pigs can fly" sort of thing. How'd it happen?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement