Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I don't like today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I feel absolutely horrendous. I'm not feeling very well and work was crazy busy. I didn't sleep properly last night and it looks like it may happen again.
    I just feel fed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I am only up an hour and I'm already.looking forward to going home to sleep. Thank god I don't lectures on Fridays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭FollatonWood

Hey guys, just to let ye know Remis is back and taking apts in March/April :D - I got an email from him there but don't think I'll have the cash :( agh!

• Advertisement

Hey guys, just to let ye know Remis is back and taking apts in March/April :D - I got an email from him there but don't think I'll have the cash :( agh!

I just switched it to May....all booked! Going to pay 200 a month til then so I'll be near sorted! Yaaaaaay!!!!!:D:D:D

I'm way too excited.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I just switched it to May....all booked! Going to pay 200 a month til then so I'll be near sorted! Yaaaaaay!!!!!:D:D:D

I'm way too excited.:o

Congrats, what you getting done?

Congrats, what you getting done?

A rose and a compass kind of overlapping, all black and grey apart from the rose which is pale pink - and shaded around it by a heavy black. Getting it on my inner forearm kinda twisting around if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hola amigos.

I've decided that I need a new tattoo, or to be more precise, I've decided that I need to get the rest of my inner forearm finished.

A rose and a compass kind of overlapping, all black and grey apart from the rose which is pale pink - and shaded around it by a heavy black. Getting it on my inner forearm kinda twisting around if that makes sense.

Nice Remis should do a great job on that.

• Advertisement

Nice Remis should do a great job on that.

Yup, he's perfect for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Anyone have a spare set of lungs and new chest? ( women can apply also)
    Chest infection is killing me. Struggling to breath

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just had my first hot towel shave. Holy googlymoogly, I will doing that again. Plus there was no smalltalk at all. Most relaxing thing I've ever done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Passed my exams with 0.2% to spare :pac:

Ahhhhh I'm a different man this semester already though. I swear :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Well done fewtins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Thank god for Spanish or my GPA would a be a lot worse. Still need to work harder if I want to stop it from dropping.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

aw man and i just booked to start my sleeve around that time#~~

Yup, he's perfect for it :)

Remember now pic in the show you mine thread when it's done or else :cool::).

Orim wrote: »
    Just had my first hot towel shave. Holy googlymoogly, I will doing that again. Plus there was no smalltalk at all. Most relaxing thing I've ever done.

Really? I've never had one and always wondered about them, were you get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

anyone care to comment on what tallaghts like to live in?

anyone care to comment on what tallaghts like to live in?

Like anywhere depends on which part your looking at, has some nice areas has some awful kips as well.

Does have everything you need though close by.

I don't live there but live right beside in Clondalkin and work in Tallaght.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Like anywhere depends on which part your looking at, has some nice areas has some awful kips as well.

Does have everything you need though close by.

I don't live there but live right beside in Clondalkin and work in Tallaght.

care to name the non kips?

Personally If I was looking at somewhere in Tallaght I'd be looking at Belgard, Kingswood, Kilamanagh or Aylesbury.

There's a lot of apartments around the Square and I think like any apartment block its pot luck really. Two the lads in work rent apartments around there though and have no hassle.

Kilnamanagh is full of scrotes. No offence to some but I see them all the time.
    Tymon can be rough.
    I'd steer clear of anywhere past the square. My estate is lovely and quiet

Ah Kilnamanagh ain't bad at all I definitely wouldn't say it's full of scrotes the brother in law is from there and know a few from there it's nice imo. Tymon now that's a kip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah Kilnamanagh ain't bad at all I definitely wouldn't say it's full of scrotes the brother in law is from there and know a few from there it's nice imo. Tymon now that's a kip.

PMSL, seriously Tymon's a kip??? I went out with a lad a few years ago and he broke up with me because we were just from two completely different backgrounds and 'cultures' he was brought up in Tymon and I live in Blanch. Sap so...

January wrote: »
    PMSL, seriously Tymon's a kip??? I went out with a lad a few years ago and he broke up with me because we were just from two completely different backgrounds and 'cultures' he was brought up in Tymon and I live in Blanch. Sap so...

:pac::pac: yep a sap, anyone from Dublin who is going out with someone from Dublin and brings up cultures is a moron imo :).

But yea I wouldn't like to live in Tymon there is certainly parts of Blanch I would live in before Tymon anyway if I had the choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Really? I've never had one and always wondered about them, were you get it done?

Grafton barber on Anne street. Went in for a haircut and just said feck it. It was great. Couple of hot towels, face massage, great shave and a glass of brandy. Couldn't recommend it more. I think I'm going to make it a semi regular thing.

It was very quiet when I was in and I think this the way to because I have a feeling I got a little extra as no one was waiting. Ask for devi. She did mine and was great.

Right I'm in a great mood this morning.
    I had weird dream and I was hanging around with ace Ventura. And when I woke up my brain was in mid chorus of chitty chitty bang bang.
    Gotta love Fridays

Was just in with swords ink. Gave me real good price on my back piece. 270 a session. 4 sessions. Gonna book it first week in march

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Was just in with swords ink. Gave me real good price on my back piece. 270 a session. 4 sessions. Gonna book it first week in march

nice! what you getting done?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement