Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I am only mighty!

Itching for a new bitta ink so doing a bitta perving in here :D

How's yourself?

New ink :eek: Tell me what you're thinking of... can't wait until this baby has popped so I can get my matching bow done. So toying with the idea of a short wedding dress so I can show them off too!

Ugh.

*RUNS*

Hi Jan *waves manically* :D How's your toothless young one doing?

Gone to sleep with threats that the tooth fairy won't come if she wakes up... She cried when she saw the blood though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I am only mighty!

Itching for a new bitta ink so doing a bitta perving in here :D

How's yourself?

I'm great, thanks. Itching for some new ink too, but my exclusion from donating blood is finally over, so have to get around to that first.

Any idea what you want? Or just a general 'I'd sell my body for a tattoo right now' craving? :)

Here feck the two of yeas :mad::pac:

I'm 30 still in my prime and truth be known probably the helathiest and fitteest I've been my whole life :pac:.

Ah you are a young un' so.

Here feck the two of yeas :mad::pac:

I'm 30 still in my prime and truth be known probably the helathiest and fitteest I've been my whole life :pac:.

I still remember you dreading turning thirty :p

Must be a bloke thing. Himself is 30 in a couple of months and is far from happy about it. I presume that's why he's hit the gym. Midlife crisis :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

January wrote: »
    New ink :eek: Tell me what you're thinking of... can't wait until this baby has popped so I can get my matching bow done. So toying with the idea of a short wedding dress so I can show them off too!

OH. MEE. GEEE. Oh fuk, that would be amazing :eek::eek: Do it!!! I *Love* bows <3

Well, I need to finish my back but I really really don't know how to and I always said I wouldn't move on til it was finished but feck it, I want my penguins on my lower right leg and I want a big huge peacock on my left thigh/butt cheek, so I'm going to get started on them.

I'm toying with a full sleeve. Now, at the moment, it's still toying....but I'm liking the idea more and more. A pin up sleeve with no outlines...if that makes sense

I'm not too short for a short dress though am I?? I know it's the middle of winter but I won't be leaving the hotel for the duration of the wedding so that's why I was thinking it!

Ohhhh penguins!! I should have guessed...

I didn't know himself was younger than you! Toy boy! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I still remember you dreading turning thirty :p

Must be a bloke thing. Himself is 30 in a couple of months and is far from happy about it. I presume that's why he's hit the gym. Midlife crisis :pac:

Age is nothing but a number ;).

Age is nothing but a number ;).

Suppose once you hit the dreaded 30, you had no choice but to adapt your thought process to make yourself feel better :p

I'm joking, though. 30 is far from old.

I'm not too short for a short dress though am I?? I know it's the middle of winter but I won't be leaving the hotel for the duration of the wedding so that's why I was thinking it!

Ohhhh penguins!! I should have guessed...

I didn't know himself was younger than you! Toy boy! Yay!

I confused :( My ''himself''? Sure my himself is ancient!!

No, not too short. Defo not. You're curvy with a waist, you can pull off a short dress. omg I can see you in it!!! You could even wear sheer white hold ups and have the bows looking like suspenders!!

OMG I NEED TO GET MARRIED AGAIN!!

• Advertisement

Suppose once you hit the dreaded 30, you had no choice but to adapt your thought process to make yourself feel better :p

I'm joking, though. 30 is far from old.

Ah now. Dirty thirties are the best!

I confused :( My ''himself''? Sure my himself is ancient!!

No, not too short. Defo not. You're curvy with a waist, you can pull off a short dress. omg I can see you in it!!! You could even wear sheer white hold ups and have the bows looking like suspenders!!

OMG I NEED TO GET MARRIED AGAIN!!

No, my himself is ancient... 36 this year!

OMG I need you to come wedding dress shopping with me.

No, my himself is ancient... 36 this year!

OMG I need you to come wedding dress shopping with me.

I will if you like! Just gimme a bit of notice and I'll either drive up or get the choo choo! Or, if you can get away for a night, there's the place I bought my dress? Stay with me, obviously!

I'm going shopping not soon after Luke is born so I will bring him with me for the night... I'm sure you won't mind ;)

I'm going shopping not soon after Luke is born so I will bring him with me for the night... I'm sure you won't mind ;)

BABY SNUGGLES

\:D/

I'm just looking at the website... I want them *all*...

I'm just looking at the website... I want them *all*...

You know, they've a great range of quirky dresses. And different bridesmaid dresses. And they have a shoe department that has seriously funky stock. It's not the cheapest, but it costs nothing to make a booking :) I have to recommend them tho. When I picked up my dress, they had it immaculately pressed, even though they knew it was being balled up into a box for travelling, and they gave me the wedding day yankee candle, and my garter, and a card signed by all the girls I dealt with throughout the fittings. They really are lovely :)

Granny is paying for the wedding dress...

They sound like the have impeccable customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

First proper workout since injuring myself. Ooooh how I missed this! :D

Also January go for it! Although I just love short wedding dresses in general so I'm biased. I doubt I'll ever get married but if I do I'm wearing a short dress. Although considering I'm hoping to some day get a full leg sleeve a short dress might reduce my poor mammy to tears. :/

Granny is paying for the wedding dress...

They sound like the have impeccable customer service.

Ah they're deadly. Sure I lost 3 stone and they didn't bat an eyelid! They've their own seamstress on the premises. She's a DOTE!

• Advertisement

Ah they're deadly. Sure I lost 3 stone and they didn't bat an eyelid! They've their own seamstress on the premises. She's a DOTE!

Well considering I'm looking to lose around the same between the birth and the wedding! Will definitely be paying a visit!

Killer_banana... I wanted a purple dress too... I was putting my bridesmaids in white and me in purple... still undecided on that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Killer_banana... I wanted a purple dress too... I was putting my bridesmaids in white and me in purple... still undecided on that!!

Oh my god that sounds amazing, do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Got the chameleon coulered in 5 and a half hours will post pics when I get home

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Tickets booked for the Clermont v Montpellier match right behind the posts. Altogether now... 'ici ici c'est Montferrand'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Absolutely loving the wedding ideas January!!! Sound beautiful!

I'm after eating white bread and cheese...I am very bloated but happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I am no longer happy. The pain!!!

Stupid white flour.

Stupid Kellie!

Stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Just woke up. Fell asleep on the couch around 9 Ish. So tired. Few of my mates are out at the opening of some new club and having free bar.
    Oh well. off to bed like the oul fella I am..

kellief wrote: »
    I am no longer happy. The pain!!!

Stupid white flour.

Stupid Kellie!

Stupid!
    Ouch you poor thing :(

dodderangler, I love falling asleep on the sofa, my sofa is so comfy haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

2 Day Hangover...... when did this start happening??? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

When you got old :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement