Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Do they sill give sugar lumps to kids when they get vaccinations? :D

That's actually part of the vaccination! I think it's for polio I'm not too sure. Anyways, seems I got the day wrong, it was supposed to be yesterday :\ I blame baby brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Morning all. Happy Friday people. Off out to do another bit before the digger arrives. Meal wasn't great last night....well, it was only ok. I complained about the 16oz T-Bone steak I had, and they docked it from the bill. €30 I didn't have to pay. :D It's not what I was trying to do, but I'm not gonna complain.

Check ye later. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Sun is shining
    The weather is sweet
    Makes you wanna move
    Your dancing feet

:pac:

Stupid stupid song is in my head now :(:(
    Dammmmnnnnn yoooouuuuu!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

It's snowing :eek:

It's snowing :eek:

Huh???
    Where ? I'm in fair view now and sky is clear sun is shining, weather is sweet( dammit)

• Advertisement

Huh???
    Where ? I'm in fair view now and sky is clear sun is shining, weather is sweet( dammit)

I'm in Coolock, sun is shining but it's snowing :pac:

Is it heavy?
    Wish it's proper snow for a whole day.
    The daughter would be in her element :)

Is it heavy?
    Wish it's proper snow for a whole day.
    The daughter would be in her element :)

Nah, it's stopped now. Bloody hate snow :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Stupid stupid song is in my head now :(:(
    Dammmmnnnnn yoooouuuuu!!!!!!!

You're welcome.

And that's a great song. Not the 90s dance version, the original ;)

Hello neighbour(ish) :pac:

• Advertisement

Hello neighbour(ish) :pac:

Read that like a big perv
    Hello neighbour :D

^^ You're not too far away either :pac:

^^ You're not too far away either :pac:

Uh oh
    Won't be here long. 30 yards of flooring then another job out in malahide and then dunno maybe a quick pint when I get home just to relax ;)

P.K.M. wrote: »
    . I complained , but I'm not gonna complain.

Check ye later. :cool:

Just copped this
    Ahemm :D

Where are you, sc? :)

Right now I'm in work in town, but I reside in the fictitional land of Clongriffin :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My uncle gave us a playpen for the dog because she has to be confined. Poor thing is too sore to even try escape, she just keeps crying. Giving her more painkillers later (she's on tramadol, that stuff fcuking knocked me out when I was onit!), so hhopefully she'll feel better then and make an attempt to escape!

I'm sleeping on the couch so I can per her when she cries. Fcuker kept me awake all night trying to pull her cone off :pac:

I did that before with one of our dogs when it got hurt, brought down a mattress to sleep on. When I woke up in the morning, I'd rolled off the mattress, and she'd taken my place, curled up on the pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Howdy!! Haven't been posting much, loads of stuff going on. Just off phone with doctors and turns out my request for an appointment was "mislaid" and I'm no where closer to getting an appointment. Like an absolute bitch!!

Myself and one of the girls decided to treat ourselves to brunch this morning too and the service was absolute ****e. Just sent off a complaint there. Waiting 20 minutes for a fricking fruit salad and it was missing the stuff it was due to come with, along with further waits and having to chase after a waitress. All this and more, in a four star luxury hotel? My backside!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Steak! That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Steak! That is all.

Mmmm steak the perfect food.

• Advertisement

It really is. Got a bit of Angus ribeye and twas amazing. Plus I plated up well which is rare for me.

Also had a mini sirloin earlier. Fantastic little things, cooked as soon as it sees the pan. Great for a quick snack. It's funny, I consider the day I go to the butchers the same way most people treat payday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

My french is terrible bit the more beers I drink the better it seems to go...

Stupid work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Man I wish I had an idea for a tattoo while Cris Gherman is back in Dublin.

Just put this up on his Facebook as a first sitting on a piece done here more to come

1964991_620787464659979_1703040084_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm getting it in the neck from my parents. They keep doing that super annoying thing of saying "I'm not beratin' you BUT... <insert rant about why tattoos are a bad idea including referencing the show My Tattoo Hell and complaining it's a waste of money, I'll regret it when I'm older, blah-****ing-blah>. Driving me up the wall. :mad: I want this tattoo and I'll be getting it purely for my own pleasure but I'm so sick of everyone trying to plant seeds of doubt in my head and try to steer me away from the idea.
    Urgh. I'm 26, not 16! I really don't need the hassle. :mad:
    Anyways, on a lighter note, I've just downloaded the old South Park Chef Aid album. Oh, the nostalgia! :D

Next time, don't tell them til after it's done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tell them to mind their own beeswax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

January wrote: »
    Tell them to mind their own beeswax.
    Oh, I do, January. In a polite, respectful way of course but it's so damn grating.
    I like green_screen's advice but having said that, I'd rather not cause an arguement. I'm too nice for my own good sometimes... :p
    Anyhoo, how is everyone today?

McChubbin wrote: »
    Oh, I do, January. In a polite, respectful way of course but it's so damn grating.
    I like green_screen's advice but having said that, I'd rather not cause an arguement. I'm too nice for my own good sometimes... :p
    Anyhoo, how is everyone today?

Could you get away with just not telling them? I dunno, I never had any of this hassle so I can't really give great advice.

I think I just had a heart attack. Feels like I was out on the pitch for the match today. Don't think I exhaled for the last 10 minutes or so.

• Advertisement

Freedom :D two days off now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement