Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Huzzah! Any plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

At my friend's place now. Just had band practice, and about to have a 3 course meal with much wine and followed by board games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Waiting on a movie to .... not download .... and gonna watch that with the parentals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Orim wrote: »
    Huzzah! Any plans?

Memorial mass for my uncle's first anniversary, not exactly pleasant! But I have wine and tomorrow I have wine and er, fun with someone. :)

Lesson of today: Not sleeping and doing things is not a good combination.

Background: So, I decided to make some rice pudding. Had it on the hob but I got distracted and it boiled over. Half way to ruining the rice and completely ruining the hob. So I decide to try and salvage it by turning it into a bread pudding style of thing. So I'm sorting out the bread and I damn near chop the tip of my thumb off. Fingers crossed my damn pudding will be delicious and make up for this godawful mess. It did not :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Last Vegas is fairly funny!

Sleepy times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Very hungover, Clermont is some city and there was some bloody atmosphere at the match there yesterday.

I have cake in the oven. :) baking always makes me happy, even if i never eat what i bake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

kellief wrote: »
    Last Vegas is fairly funny!

Sleepy times :)

I really enjoyed it too, didn't expect it to be as good as it was!

Is this tacky enough? :D

It's white chocolate, despite how it looks :pac:

• Advertisement

Looks disgusting. Let me dispose of it, while you get started on another.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Has anyone got a loan of a few grand? So I can fly to Wicked Tattoo in Sweden I would honestly love to get a tattoo of every artist in there :o.

Honestly do think be a few years down the line but I will fly there to get a tattoo off Niki Norberg.

Back in the gym twice this weekend and after eating and drinking to much in Poland it's amazing what eating to much of the wrong foods and drinking to much does to your energy levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Swear I'm going to cancel my wedding and just go and elope...

NO KIDS MEANS NO KIDS.

Hi everyone :D

Cake looks delish green_screen and white choc is my favourite!

Marty - Did you post pics of your new tattoo yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Window shopping for leg gun holsters on Amazon. Costume shopping is fun enough but it would certainly help if I had some feckin' money...

January wrote: »

NO KIDS MEANS NO KIDS.

Hi everyone :D

Cake looks delish green_screen and white choc is my favourite!

Marty - Did you post pics of your new tattoo yet?

Hi January sounds like the wedding plans are going nice and smooth.

I did indeed it's in the Ill Show You Mine thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How we doing folks?
    Sh1ttest weekend resulted in me being single after 5 years so excuse me if I don't post as much
    Hope were all doing good.
    Marty love the new tatt

McChubbin wrote: »
    Window shopping for leg gun holsters on Amazon. Costume shopping is fun enough but it would certainly help if I had some feckin' money...

Could be worse I'm currently shopping online for a good food processor as her own one broker and we use it a lot. Oh how times have changed :pac:.

How we doing folks?
    Sh1ttest weekend resulted in me being single after 5 years so excuse me if I don't post as much
    Marty love the new tatt

Cheers man, sorry to hear about your news hope your doing ok :(.

Everybody telling me they can't get babysitters and can they bring their kids. Eh no, you've ten months to sort out a babysitter.

Your tattoo is amazing Marty!

dodderangler I'm really sorry to hear that mate :(

How we doing folks?
    Marty love the new tatt

Oh jesus mate, I'm so sorry to hear that *hug*

• Advertisement

Sh1t buzz DA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Sorry to hear dodderangler :(

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

@ dodderangler, gutted for ya man. :(

Nightclub was jammed last night, but incident free. I only had to remove one muppet as he refused to leave his t-shirt on. Twat! :rolleyes:

Home at 4:05am, up again at 7:30am with the kids running riot...I don't care, I love hearing them laugh. :D Then got stuck back into the garden again. Did everything I needed to do with the mini-digger, just in time before it goes back tomorrow. Then the skip will be collected Tuesday and I can start the shaping and tidy-up.

Specially for McChubbin who wanted to see a pic of me doing a wheelie in the mini-digger....here ya go!! :D:D :cool:

295509.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That shirt thing reminds me of my class party back in November. A few of the lads started playing beer pong and then started whipping off their shirts for no apparent reason really. Myself and 4 or 5 others were extremely confused.

P.K.M. ye big poser ye. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

January wrote: »
    QUOTE]

do it.i eloped and i wouldn't change a thing about it.the only people who knew was my best mate and my wifes sister,and we only told them because we needed 2 witnesses.everybody else thought we were just going on a holiday

thats pretty sucky dodderangler but look at all them lovely fish in the sea thats just waiting for ya

I wish, couldn't afford to lost the 1500 euro deposit we've put down on the hotel though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Haha! PKM, ye legend! :D
    Sorry to hear about your sudden foray back into single life, dodderangler. It's rough going but trust me- it does get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear that D.A. Feck me paris is not the city to arrive in a very confused and hungover state

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks folks. Gonna be rough but I'm strong.
    I'm sure il be fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement