Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Being a Walking Dead fan I love this piece by Rich Pineda, big fan of his work check him out :).

1962702_687119008016017_125872489_n.jpg

Also because well the this being TMNT related by Niko Hurtado I'm bound to love it :)

This has one more sitting left on it.

1962625_610921242316822_1249114975_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

After today, i have two days off, one day in, two more days off, one day in, one day off and one more day in.

Fcuk yeah! :D

Oh and I managed to get Monday off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

This is the only week in March that I'm working a full week :P

After today, i have two days off, one day in, two more days off, one day in, one day off and one more day in.

Fcuk yeah! :D

Oh and I managed to get Monday off. :)

I'm just going to be a priick here and say I'm now off for a week :P.

I'm just going to be a priick here and say I'm now off for a week :P.

In three weeks, I'm off for 8 days and going to France.

Beat that, fcuker

• Advertisement

Beat that, fcuker

Meh I didn't like France so you can have that all you want :P. One the few places I've been were I thought If I never go back I wont be disappointed :pac:.

Plus weeks off are common for me so it no biggie :P.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

The world is not fair!!

Got turned down for a team leader position at work today! They advised they want the "best qualified agent for the job" The 3 mugs that got through to the next round have no qualifications after leaving cert, one has dropped out of college 3 times! i have a degree and currently 8 weeks away from a second one, I'm a second line agent (and currently fulfilling the roles of a supervisor) while all 3 of them are first line. I have ten yrs experience, 6 more then any of them and I'm the longest serving agent in the company!! Christ I'm annoyed!!! At least I know where I stand here and in 8 weeks when college is over its Adios Amigos!!

Ok Rant over!! Awesome Artist Marty I am now following on FB haha

Meh I didn't like France so you can have that all you want :P. One the few places I've been were I thought If I never go back I wont be disappointed :pac:.

Time off won't be common when the baby arrives, and then I'll be gloating non stop. Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

gregers85 wrote: »
    The world is not fair!!

Got turned down for a team leader position at work today! They advised they want the "best qualified agent for the job" The 3 mugs that got through to the next round have no qualifications after leaving cert, one has dropped out of college 3 times! i have a degree and currently 8 weeks away from a second one, I'm a second line agent (and currently fulfilling the roles of a supervisor) while all 3 of them are first line. I have ten yrs experience, 6 more then any of them and I'm the longest serving agent in the company!! Christ I'm annoyed!!! At least I know where I stand here and in 8 weeks when college is over its Adios Amigos!!

Ok Rant over!! Awesome Artist Marty I am now following on FB haha

Jasus sounds rough man :(, whats the plans once college is over?
    Time off won't be common when the baby arrives, and then I'll be gloating non stop. Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

Nah won't work I still wont be in work and not being in work getting to spend lots of time with my baby doesn't sound to bad to me ;).

Nah won't work I still wont be in work and not being in work getting to spend lots of time with my baby doesn't sound to bad to me ;).

Wait til it's screaming, crying and sh!tting ;)

• Advertisement

Wait til it's screaming, crying and sh!tting ;)

Yep can't wait :).

Yep can't wait :).

D'awwwwwwww, cute! :)

Just gonna try get back into something engineering based! All my experience before here is in machine testing and quality so i ideally id love to get back into that! Got a few job offers over last few months but had to turn them down because of college, need flexi hours for it

If myself and herself weren't saving for a house id take a job cleaning toilets to get outta here, call centers eh!! haha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Is that France as a whole or just Paris though?

P_1 wrote: »
    Is that France as a whole or just Paris though?

Admittedly Paris and I know have heard South of France people are much nicer but the people in Paris left enough of a bad taste in my mouth that I will not be in a rush to go back.

Admittedly Paris and I know have heard South of France people are much nicer but the people in Paris left enough of a bad taste in my mouth that I will not be in a rush to go back.

Yeah Paris left a bad taste in my mouth too but you really can't tar an entire country based on your experiences of one city. Don't be in a rush to return to Paris but feel free to check out the likes of Toulouse, Clermont-Ferrand, Montpellier, Toulon, Bordeaux......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Made my first ever bet today and one 80 quid.
    Went home then instead of bettin again.
    Met a lad in there who made 3 bets and all came in and was finished with 18 grand
    Bollox ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Traipsing around a career fair handing CVs into companies I have no interest in working in is not my idea of a fun birthday. :mad: Time for pyjamas now I think.

Traipsing around a career fair handing CVs into companies I have no interest in working in is not my idea of a fun birthday. :mad: Time for pyjamas now I think.

Happy bday :)

Happy Bday :)

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Happy Birthday:)

Happy birthday kb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Got my new tatt today. Only 5 hours, not bad. Chuffed. Back in about 2/3 weeks to get more work done! Can't wait already! :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Got my new tatt today. Only 5 hours, not bad. Chuffed. Back in about 2/3 weeks to get more work done! Can't wait already! :D

Pkm you wouldn't be allowed in a swimming pool. Scaring the kids with that sleeve ha I'm scared already. Really good work there. Realistic and graphic. Pity about pyramid head but that one is cool.

Happy Birthday KB

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i love Paris the city but the people are so ignorant.apparently they hate tourists

tattoo day today.i thought it was tomorrow but they sent me a reminder last night.can't wait

Beat that, fcuker

Week off in two weeks, Berlin* and Poland :p

*Corrosion of Conformity gig in Berlin too :pac:

Week off in two weeks, Berlin* and Poland :p

*Corrosion of Conformity gig in Berlin too :pac:

Nice! Needless to say, Berlin is a cracker of a city to visit. Where ye off to in Poland?

• Advertisement

Going to Police, to meet the gf's family :pac:

Never been to Berlin (or Germany at all for that matter), but this will be the fourth country I've seen COC in :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement