Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Police? Great name for a town :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Yeah, but apparently I don't pronounce it correctly :P

Ha, yeah from my limited knowledge of Polish I'd imagine it's pronounced more like the name of German law enforcement than English law enforcement :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

tattoo day today.i thought it was tomorrow but they sent me a reminder last night.can't wait

Nice can't wait to see it :).

Week off in two weeks, Berlin* and Poland :p

*Corrosion of Conformity gig in Berlin too :pac:

Now there's two countries I like :).

Special request just for Marty :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In fairness they do have a great national anthem sure when I was over there the Irish sang there national anthem better then the French did themselves :pac:.

That's those bourgeoisie Parisienne shíts for ye :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

i love Paris the city but the people are so ignorant.apparently they hate tourists
    Ah that's fair enough then, most of the tourists hate them too :pac: I was on holiday in the south of France, and so many people there were smug jackasses cause we weren't fluent in French.

Was in Spain for a while (Barcelona) and the people I interacted with there were lovely on the other hand. (I was also in Majorca when I was a kid, but I can't remember much of that beyond getting accidentally knocked into the pool by some Germans, I was 4 at the time).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I found the people in Paris lovely, although the trip ended disastrously and I left early. Two lovely Irish people found me crying in the airport and minded me the whole way home, I never got their names though!

South of France people were lovely too!

Maybe this is just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I hate you all with your holidays and tattoo sessions booked. :(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Week off in two weeks, Berlin* and Poland :p

*Corrosion of Conformity gig in Berlin too :pac:

It's not the same without Pepper!

Love Berlin, I'd move there in a heartbeat. Go hang out in the Halford Bar with the giganto Rob Halford and the sweet, sweet cocktails :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

jenizzle wrote: »
    It's not the same without Pepper!

Love Berlin, I'd move there in a heartbeat. Go hang out in the Halford Bar with the giganto Rob Halford and the sweet, sweet cocktails :D

No, it's not the same without Pepper at all. Luckily I saw them with him a couple of times. New(ish) album is a real grower though.

I've a couple of mates who live in Berlin and have told me about Halford Bar (although I am not in any way a fan of JP) so I'm sure I'll have a steiner or two there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Well, balls. I went and put money on my card to buy my much wanted Vault Dweller costume and the ****ing big sizes were sold out. :mad:
    Still, not to be detered, I went onto Hello Cosplay and ordered a custom made Severus Snape costume to fall back on. It was even cheaper than my first choice. I'm disappointed I didn't get the Fallout themed costume but still...a bargain's a bargain.
    I now also have about €29 left on my O2 card and I've no idea what to do with it. Someone recommend a decent Kindle book?

Also: Well jealous of everyone going on holiday here. I want to go to Germany!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ahhhhh internet is back, I am happy happy.

Happy belated bday KB.

PKM wooo new tatt :D

5 weeks left before baby arrives :eek: It's still dragging in though.

McChubbin - Snape costume, good choice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

January wrote: »
    McChubbin - Snape costume, good choice!
    Thank you! :D
    Severus-Snape-Animations-Philosopher-s-Stone-harry-potter-16397479-437-198.gif
    Only 5 weeks 'til Baby January arrives! Sure you won't feel it rush in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Had my business pitch for our Enterprise Project today. Went fairly well although you get weird looks bringing a bale of straw through the college. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Had a lovely coffee date with lots of cuddles, going shopping with the sister tomorrow, and have a fun night planned for Tuesday. I'm liking this week :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Foot tattoos still hurt like a f*cker! Finally got the damn thing finished though. I'll lash up a photo when I don't have a giganto plastic covered foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've totally underestimated how much I use my hands to do things...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Adiboo wrote: »
    I've totally underestimated how much I use my hands to do things...

Made the same mistake when i had my hand webbing pierced

• Advertisement

Made the same mistake when i had my hand webbing pierced

Some activities I didn't take in to account at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

*snigger*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Time to go Tantric.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Time to go Tantric.

Another reason it'd be awesome to be Sting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Another reason it'd be awesome to be Sting.
    7566%20-%20baseball_bat%20charles_robinson%20monday_nitro%20pointing%20referee%20sting%20wcw.png

Angron wrote: »
    7566%20-%20baseball_bat%20charles_robinson%20monday_nitro%20pointing%20referee%20sting%20wcw.png

That ain't blood pouring from the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Tickets arrived yesterday for the Avatar gig in The Voodoo Lounge in June. YAY!!! Got to meet this guy and had a pic taken with him last time they played. Hope he's as accommodating this time too. :D :cool:

Wearing a suit and have my make-up done. My skype interview ended almost a half hour ago but I don't want to change and take of my make-up despite having no other plans for today bar studying and doing assignments. I look good dammit! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

I look good dammit! :P

So stick up a feckin' pic already!!! :rolleyes:

:pac: :pac: :pac: :P

• Advertisement

P.K.M. wrote: »
    So stick up a feckin' pic already!!! :rolleyes:

:pac: :pac: :pac: :P

My camera is dead I'm afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement