Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Oh weekend!!! 15 more minutes!!! breathe Greg, take it slow, nice nd easy!!

I dont even care that it's Paddy's, few days off are gonna do me the finest!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

The dishwasher isn't working. My parents are fussing around the place...this is very humorous!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

kellief wrote: »
    The dishwasher isn't working. My parents are fussing around the place...this is very humorous!
    My dishwasher is out with the kids not so humorous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

dinorebel wrote: »

Mine is actually in the kitchen watching TV with the kids at the moment :D I don't do dishes...

dinorebel wrote: »

With kids I can imagine it would be a nightmare.

They only got a new kitchen put in about 2/3 weeks ago but the dishwasher is about 9 years old. Dad's trying to figure out the source of the problem, without damaging anything.
    I'm getting great enjoyment out of it anyway! I can't do anything to help either, so I'm just watching them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just got linked via Facebook to a tattoo studio around my way I reckon it's only new never noticed or heard of it and has just over 100 likes on Facebook.

But me thinks the person who is running it is certainly claiming other peoples works to be there's some the work is poor some of it is average but the differences are quite obvious really hmmmm.

Example 1

535894_124237081079927_1697676561_n.jpg

477177_113994458770856_1315289137_o.jpg

Then this is also in there bad pic but you get the idea

1456107_127895634047405_1084895276_n.jpg

and this one to

1098188_121644964672472_723957383_n.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, there's a bit of a disparity in those all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, there's a bit of a disparity in those all right.

Yea just a tad :pac:, was debating calling him on it but think I'm to tired to word it may save it for when I feel a rant coming on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

The dragon one is definitely the same tattoo. Just been made look better but it's still same tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I was the only person on the bus. Driver asked where I work, and dropped me right outside the front doors :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Nerves about shaving my head are finally kicking in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

You'll be grand, Killer_Banana. Just keep telling yourself it's for a good cause. :)

Stick up a before picture! It'll be grand! A very worthy cause indeed!!

A tattoo artist who runs a local studio (and tbh isn't half bad) has been beaten to **** and then run over. Wtf.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fook, what was it over?

Angron wrote: »
    Fook, what was it over?

No idea, my sister just told me. He lives around the corner from me. Googled it and it's true. Hope he makes a speedy recovery :/

Jaysus, just read another news article and he's in critical condition with a fractured skull

Jesus G_S that's terrible.

Photos in Say Cheese of my bald head for those who want to see.

Now I'm going to go back to slowly dying. Double vodka and West Coast Cooler is a bad baaaaaad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Was working last night. Good crowd but no rows. There was, however, a ridiculous amount of young ones who lost their phones/bags/shoes...wtf do they be thinking?? :rolleyes:

Anyway, back in tonight. I reckon there'll be one or two in... :pac: :pac:

Getting into the festive St. Paddy's Weekend mood by listening to the Dropkick Murphys and drinking some lovely craft stout.
    Mmmm. It tastes like chocolate, coffee and unicorn tears. Lovely stuff!
    Killer-Banana, saw your pics in the Say Cheese thread. You're adorable and a shaved cranium suits you! :D Hope you raised a ton of monies for The Irish Cancer Society.
    So, how's everyone tonight?
    I'm just sitting at my desk getting slowly drunker and debating on whether or not to stick a movie on...
    Also, I found this track and I can't stop laughing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

McChubbin wrote: »
    Getting into the festive St. Paddy's Weekend mood by listening to the Dropkick Murphys and drinking some lovely craft stout.
    Mmmm. It tastes like chocolate, coffee and unicorn tears. Lovely stuff

What's the stout called? Been looking for a stout with unicorn tears. :pac:

Well done KB :) You look great.

Killer-Banana, saw your pics in the Say Cheese thread. You're adorable and a shaved cranium suits you! :D Hope you raised a ton of monies for The Irish Cancer Society.

Thank you. If I didn't need to get a job when finish college I think I'd keep it. 'Tis a bit chilly though. €167.45 so far and there's still one or two people I need to get money off of.

Passenger wrote: »
    What's the stout called? Been looking for a stout with unicorn tears. :pac:
    Hahaha! It's O'Hara's Lean Follain stout. Got 4 bottles for a tenner in Super Valu. The stuff is GORGEOUS. Not as nice as the on-tap brewed Porter in J W Sweetmans but very close to it in flavor. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hahaha! It's O'Hara's Lean Follain stout. Got 4 bottles for a tenner in Super Valu. The stuff is GORGEOUS. Not as nice as the on-tap brewed Porter in J W Sweetmans but very close to it in flavor. :)

Oh man, it's amazing sauce. :pac: Have a couple bottles in the fridge. Had a pint of Sweetman's Porter during the week and wasn't all that impressed tbh. Don't think I would even compare it to Leann Follain in terms of depth of flavour. ;)

Passenger wrote: »
    Oh man, it's amazing sauce. :pac: Have a couple bottles in the fridge. Had a pint of Sweetman's Porter during the week and wasn't all that impressed tbh. Don't think I would even compare it to Leann Follain in terms of depth of flavour. ;)
    No? I LOVE Sweetman's home made porter. Gorgeous stuff IMO. Haven't been into Sweetman's in a while so I might make it my mission to save a few bob and get the cousins together for a night out in town some evening.
    One of my resolutions this year was to get out more and possibly trek to either Pantibar or The Front Lounge in search of my princess.

Eh.. it could still happen....:pac:

Like a child on Xmas right now.

Like a child on Xmas right now.

Spill the beans.

January wrote: »
    Spill the beans.

Well none of yas would prob find it exciting but today is the 16th of March and the trout season on the dodder starts on 17th so I've been preparing all my gear. Rods reels, spinners bait etc
    Then have my clothes for tomoro waiting in the porch with me boots. Have food ready aswell.
    I know it's dumb but it's a day I look forward to every year.
    Up at half 4 and have breakfast and tea and leave at half 5 ish and cast as soon as sun is up

• Advertisement

Ah I think there was some sort of comp on the Tolka this weekend, loads of people on my FB went to it.

Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement