Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Don't know which pic is actually worse :)

I love you too :)

Cnut. :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I love you too :)

Cnut. :pac:

Couldn't resist it!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Couldn't resist it!!!

Ah, ily anyway :) reminded me of pkm when you said it!

Ah lads. I'm meeting the bf's friends abd brother tonight. I'm so nervous :( i get really shy (just ask Marty, couldn't speak the first time I met him!) :( jaysus, someone save me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Get drunk?

Angron wrote: »
    Get drunk?

I will be, but will be sober getting there.

Maybe. I'm currently skulling my sister's vodka :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You'll be fine. They'll all love you, you're amazing shure.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Ah, ily anyway :) reminded me of pkm when you said it!

OI!!! I resemble that remark!! :pac: :p

Just about to get changed and head out to work. Even if it's a typical Saturday night, it won't be even close to what last Sunday night was! :D

Talk to ye tomorrow. smiley-love073.gif

hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

MY Snape costume just cleared customs! Hopefully it should be here by Monday. I am excited! Love getting things in the mail. :D
    Also ordered a lovely dress off Evans website for my birthday. My aunt is threatening to get me a stripper. So help me, I'll die of embarassment. XD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I will be, but will be sober getting there.

Maybe. I'm currently skulling my sister's vodka :o
    It helps me, I generally feel awkward around folks I've never met :pac:

Yeah so, they loved me. Saw the texts telling him how great I am for him :) really happy now :)

• Advertisement

Awh, that's nice.

Now I need to go puke.

Never eating ghost chillies again.

Lovely :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

My head hurts. I may have had too many beers last night. Have to go get ready for work now, bleh

Same here. Ankyu- Too much port (even though I only had 4 bottles) last night and now I have a throbbing headache. :( Hangovers aren't fun. I tried treating it with a fry up and it helped a little bit but so far, the paracetamol hasn't kicked in yet. Wouldn't say I'm suffering. Just mildly uncomfortable. :/
    Since tomorrow's Monday, I'm trying hard not to get depressed about it. Only another 5-6 weeks of college left. Here's hoping it flies in quick.
    In other news, I bought this dress on Friday for my birthday! :D

I wish I had a hangover to justify this splitting headache.

I don't have a bad hangover, but my god, my stomach is in bits from those bloody ghost chillies last night :(

I was starving though, so decided to go get a breakfast roll (I don't care how bad it is, it's hangover food). Girl in Dunnes put 4 rashers, 4 sausages and 5 pieces of pudding on it.

Got home, opened it, the sight of so much food made me feel sick, so I ate a sausage and threw the rest out :pac: Damn generous deli staff :pac:

You threw away a perfectly good breakfast roll? GET OUT!

I feel like I'm being gently stabbed in the eyes by sunlight.

Anyone here try those new Cadburys bars with the Ritz crackers in them? GLORIOUS.

• Advertisement

Yep I love them. Addicted... ate 4 bars the other night one after the other.

It's a wonder I've only put a stone on during this pregnancy.

It took me this long to realize I'm missing a vital software CD that was meant to come with my camera. I've had it 4 months and have mostly been using the drag-and-drop method of extracting photos to my desktop. Not to worry. Managed to find a download link on the website but still.. I feel a bit dense.

McChubbin wrote: »
    You threw away a perfectly good breakfast roll? GET OUT!

There was way too much food on it! It made me feel sick to look at it :(

I had nommy omelette with chicken, spinach and goat's cheese for dinner though. That makes me feel better about throwing out a breakfast roll

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I had bottle of wine, few bottles of bulmers, 2 double jd and coke and 2 bottles of noblaner and woke up this morning starving.
    Went to rock lobster in dun drum and while time I was there kept singing peter griffin version of rock lobster :)
    Also found a place with heated toilet seats so decided to take a pi55 girly style
    Be handing in my man card soon :D

Some gorgeous stuff to be found here. The realism! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hanging today at a wedding last night with girlfriend bit of a black out ast thing I remember is going to the bar with her sisters husband to do shot of sambuca it got messy after that.

Cn't ait for Wednesday this week starting classes with a guy I know who owns his own fitness place so i can start to sort out my tight right shoulder and tight hips flexors start doing squats and deadlifts again :).

January wrote: »
    Yep I love them. Addicted... ate 4 bars the other night one after the other.

It's a wonder I've only put a stone on during this pregnancy.

My girlfriend has managed to loose weight during the pregnancy everyone has been commenting on it her sister giving out say she looks like one them pregnant women you see in a magazine just a bump and nothing else calling her a bitch :pac:.

My girlfriend has managed to loose weight during the pregnancy everyone has been commenting on it her sister giving out say she looks like one them pregnant women you see in a magazine just a bump and nothing else calling her a bitch :pac:.

Haha, yeah there are a few who are lucky like that! I lost a stone in the few weeks before I got pregnant, was the same weight as I was at my last weigh in on my 3 month check. Was hoping to not put on too much weight because I wanted to get back into the weight loss as soon as I could after the birth. I'm on track anyway :D

Hanging today at a wedding last night with girlfriend bit of a black out ast thing I remember is going to the bar with her sisters husband to do shot of sambuca it got messy after that.

Cn't ait for Wednesday this week starting classes with a guy I know who owns his own fitness place so i can start to sort out my tight right shoulder and tight hips flexors start doing squats and deadlifts again :).

My mam was like that when she was pregnant on my youngest sister. To look at her from behind, she had a perfect size 8 figure, then just a neat little bump at the front. She lost half a stone during her pregnancy.

I'm quite glad I don't plan to have kids. I'd use pregnancy as an excuse to eat myself into oblivion :pac:

January wrote: »
    Haha, yeah there are a few who are lucky like that! I lost a stone in the few weeks before I got pregnant, was the same weight as I was at my last weigh in on my 3 month check. Was hoping to not put on too much weight because I wanted to get back into the weight loss as soon as I could after the birth. I'm on track anyway :D

Ah I'm sure you will you were one seriously determined woman before you got pregnant don't you'll loose that motivation :).

• Advertisement

I fecking love this piece the subtle face worked into it is class.

1911610_10201543090600617_1432326493_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement