Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Haha thanks Marty :D

That tattoo is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'm in tattoo browse mode finding some amazing pieces. Be prepared there may be a tattoo over load.

This piece is incredible but so creepy

260299_196197627094821_311517_n.jpg

190431_173151282732789_2851429_n.jpg

1237147_642431639138082_1567120302_n.jpg

380502_291378490910067_500957333_n.jpg

421956_532770810104166_1855950987_n.jpg

These are all done by https://www.facebook.com/pstattoo

The one in the other post is done by Piotr Deadi Dedel one of my favorites :).

I also love this one by https://www.facebook.com/mark.bester.790

1384024_268193553357384_907722882_n.jpg

Oh and since I seen the Iron Man lego piece in the link McChubbin put up that's done by this guy https://www.facebook.com/max.pniewski?fref=ts he seems to really love doing cool lego pieces he call legoism :)

1794509_651001638291337_1321521930_n.jpg

1896967_644490628942438_509566059_n.jpg

1560471_803948519620675_1584001837_n.jpg
    1511177_703102726389796_1498431629_n.jpg
    But he also does seem pretty class other pieces like

1487345_703102686389800_351255392_n.jpg

550121_467097076681795_1806405870_n.jpg

Ok ill stop now before yeas all get sick of me posting endless pics :o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Feel free to keep going, I'm loving them :)

Feel free to keep going, I'm loving them :)

Okay one more love these by A.D Pancho https://www.facebook.com/A.D.PANCH0/photos

1453437_647285945294282_640839146_n.jpg

1187057_1472624582956476_1156060513_n.jpg

564066_680265058663932_753091243_n.jpg

1234347_374701162632413_43856951_n.jpg?oh=b80f3802c2084d106da00c76bf2610a4&oe=539D785A

734963_144804109016540_1239691134_n.jpg

The bats there everywhere :)

26616_435664653148233_1199464235_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Thanks for posting the Lego tattoos. I honestly thought I'd gotten rid of that damn earworm! :D
    Had to make a mercy dash to the NRB today- one of my hearing aids had gotten a puncture in one of the tubes, making it malfunction. Fortunately I got it promptly fixed by a technician and I can now hear everything without an annoying whistle. Also got the afternoon off college so double win! :D

EDIT: Blah! Meant to add: I was in Subway near Fibber McGee's today and the guy on the counter looked like a heavily tattooed Michael Fassbender. I swooned for a bit then asked him who did his amazingly realistic sleeve- it was a woman's face with black and grey shading. Hard to describe without a picture but it was a beautiful piece of art on a beautiful man.
    He said he got it back home in Poland but said no more on the artist's details.
    I really should've tried for his number because he was a little ride! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

EVERYTHING

IS

AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

EVERYTHING

IS

AWESOME!

everything is cool when you're part of a team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My Snape costume just arrived in the door 15 minutes ago! :D
    Have an impromptu pic! Please excuse the lack of groomed hair and no make-up- I'll have proper ones up come convention day. :P
    299950.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evening all. So Saturday night was busy enough but no fights as such. But at the end of the night,I noticed a couple arguing...really having a go. We've been told (not that we needed to be) to never get involved in domestics, but to move them outside. Anyway, I told them to calm down, which they did for a while. Then she leaned into him to say something at the exact same time he turned toward her...and they banged heads. A simple accident and it wasn't that hard anyway. All of a sudden he dropped her to the floor with a slap. :eek: I didn't even look for an explanation.... I ran at him, scooped him up and kept running, launching him out the door, landing him on his arse in the street. He stood up with the intention of having a go, to which he was advised it wouldn't be a good idea.

I went back inside to the girl who was in tears, she told me they were together two years and this was a regular occurrence. I was gobsmacked...why does anybody stay with someone who treats them like that?? Anyway, I asked was she ok to go home and she went on her way. I felt sorry for her, she probably got the sh!t kicked out of her when she went home.

On another note, a neighbour who has moved to Glasgow left her 2005 Mercedes E200 Kompressor with me to valet, advertise and sell it for her....for a small fee of course! Until then, I have the keys and can use it as I please... nice one!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

P.K.M. wrote: »
    I went back inside to the girl who was in tears, she told me they were together two years and this was a regular occurrence. I was gobsmacked...why does anybody stay with someone who treats them like that??

Because they're usually so psychologically abused and socially isolated that they have no confidence left in themselves, no-one to turn to and believe they're in the wrong/that they deserve what they get. It' sickening.

On a completely different note drinking beer while doing an assignment is not the best idea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

McChubbin, the lace dress is beautiful!!!!!
    Snape costume is pretty deadly!

Had my interview for the masters I really really want this morning. Fingers crossed now! I was really happy with how it went and I got everything I wanted to across. Really lovely people too, so all good!

Bought myself a treat today, as a thank you to myself. I've had a busy week, got the all clear in the hospital and I was chuffed with my interview today.I have wanted a paperblank for a long time and virginia woolf is one of my favourites so I'm very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Because they're usually so psychologically abused and socially isolated that they have no confidence left in themselves, no-one to turn to and believe they're in the wrong/that they deserve what they get. It' sickening.

Yeah, it really is...:( It's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Evening all. So Saturday night was busy enough but no fights as such. But at the end of the night,I noticed a couple arguing...really having a go. We've been told (not that we needed to be) to never get involved in domestics, but to move them outside. Anyway, I told them to calm down, which they did for a while. Then she leaned into him to say something at the exact same time he turned toward her...and they banged heads. A simple accident and it wasn't that hard anyway. All of a sudden he dropped her to the floor with a slap. :eek: I didn't even look for an explanation.... I ran at him, scooped him up and kept running, launching him out the door, landing him on his arse in the street. He stood up with the intention of having a go, to which he was advised it wouldn't be a good idea.

I went back inside to the girl who was in tears, she told me they were together two years and this was a regular occurrence. I was gobsmacked...why does anybody stay with someone who treats them like that?? Anyway, I asked was she ok to go home and she went on her way. I felt sorry for her, she probably got the sh!t kicked out of her when she went home.

On another note, a neighbour who has moved to Glasgow left her 2005 Mercedes E200 Kompressor with me to valet, advertise and sell it for her....for a small fee of course! Until then, I have the keys and can use it as I please... nice one!! :D
    Something similar happened to me when I was working the doors years ago and this guy punched his girlfriend I just picked him up and started running with him.The funny part was this club was on Clarence Pier Portsmouth and had a really long corridor with 4 or 5 sets of double doors I soon realised that the other bouncers had left me to it so I ended up having to open all the doors with his head.

In work ten minutes and I've already had a twat.

He had to buy a pack of filters to fill his loyalty card and get a free pack. Transaction done, he hands me back a pack and says he wants a refund (we have a 14 day refund policy). So i gave him a funny look, and refunded it. He goes to walk off, I said 'Sorry, I need that other packet of filters back' and he said that he got them for free and now his loyalty card is full so I can't take them back. So i put 9 stamps on a new csrd, ripped up his old one and made him give the 'free pack' back. Cheeky fcuker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

EVERYTHING

IS

AWESOME!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!

I've caught that stupid bug that is going around and I'm bulling over it :mad:, I never get sick and this would have to happen this week meant to start my new fitness class tomorrow and even more annoying is the girlfriend is going in for her 20 week scan on Thursday :mad:.

If I havent shifted it I can hardly go into a hospital full of pregnant women with a bug it better **** off and **** off quick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In work ten minutes and I've already had a twat.

He had to buy a pack of filters to fill his loyalty card and get a free pack. Transaction done, he hands me back a pack and says he wants a refund (we have a 14 day refund policy). So i gave him a funny look, and refunded it. He goes to walk off, I said 'Sorry, I need that other packet of filters back' and he said that he got them for free and now his loyalty card is full so I can't take them back. So i put 9 stamps on a new csrd, ripped up his old one and made him give the 'free pack' back. Cheeky fcuker :pac:

I really don't know why he thought that'd be an all right thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

My department closed down in work on friday, second day into the new role and so far so good! So far not as bad as i taught it was gonna be!! lost the cushy 9-5 hours though but new roster not so bad, have to work a late shift every 3 weeks and have to do a weekend every 3 weeks so not as bad i was fearing! extra 2 grand on the salary too, not much but better in my pocket as they say!!

Hope you're feeling better for the scan, marty. If not, wear a surgical mask in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hope you're feeling better for the scan, marty. If not, wear a surgical mask in :p
    When I gave birth to Saoirse in 2010 it was in the middle of the swine flu out break, the hospital was on lock down and some poor woman was in, wearing a surgical mask and when she left after her appointment the room was closed down and the cleaners came in wearing aprons, gloves up to their elbows, surgical masks and visors and buckets of cleaning gear and must have had to clean the room for top to bottom cos they were in there for a good hour!

It was mental.

• Advertisement

A mask? He can't be that ugly :D

A mask? He can't be that ugly :D

Marty's fairly hot, tbf

Just realised, it's only 9 days til I go to France. Woo!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Wintersoldier is pretty damn good. Also this is me procrastinating from sleep. I have a serious problem.

Seriously the Belgard road to new lands cross have to be the longest lights in the world.
    6 minutes I waited to get cross naas road from Belgard lights and I was at the front.
    Fcukin joke!

Marty's fairly hot, tbf

Seriously the Belgard road to new lands cross have to be the longest lights in the world.
    6 minutes I waited to get cross naas road from Belgard lights and I was at the front.
    Fcukin joke!

Ah yea they extended the lights there in all directions when they started doing the roadworks it can be a bit of pain especially if I' running late for work but in the long run will be worth it 100%

This is pretty cool imo. Georgi Kodzhabasev posted this up on his timeline of an apprentice he took and show her progression over a few months some nice work.

1533752_10200731811777966_1924732200_n.jpg

Some change from the first to last pic!

Some change from the first to last pic!

Yea goes to show what hard work, some talent and a what a good hand to guide you can do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That fourth pic is creepy. The mouth just looks wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement