Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yea goes to show what hard work, some talent and a what a good hand to guide you can do.

Once I learn to draw a stick man properly, I'm going to apply for an apprenticeship. I'll be deadly, eventually. Maybe. I hope :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just saw Captain America 2 today. It was awesome as always with most Marvel movies and the shot of
    Loki's sceptre
    during the after-credits extra scene had me grinning like a lunatic in eager anticipation of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past and Guardians of the Galaxy too.

One think I'm a bit stunned at, though, is how expensive comic books are in this country. I went into Easons to day and was thumbing through a copy of the Marvel Encylopedia. I was going to buy it until I saw the the €40 price tag. :eek:
    Gonna go onto Amazon.com and see if I can get it cheaper...

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just saw Captain America 2 today. It was awesome as always with most Marvel movies and the shot of
    Loki's sceptre
    during the after-credits extra scene had me grinning like a lunatic in eager anticipation of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past and Guardians of the Galaxy too.

One think I'm a bit stunned at, though, is how expensive comic books are in this country. I went into Easons to day and was thumbing through a copy of the Marvel Encylopedia. I was going to buy it until I saw the the €40 price tag. :eek:
    Gonna go onto Amazon.com and see if I can get it cheaper...

do you download at all?somebody (who isn't me) wanted a dc collection that was 130euro or something like that in easons but a quick search on a torrent site and voila.i didn't download it *wink wink*

p.s. Cdisplay is a pretty good comic book viewing program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

This is scarily accurate and hilerious!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Today was a good day found out I'm going to be having a baby girl :D, now anyone know anywhere that does good quality baseball bats, chastity belts and shotguns? :pac:.

Finally found a house we like sorted it with a deposit today :D.

Oh and got a new phone :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Today was a good day found out I'm going to be having a baby girl :D, now anyone know anywhere that does good quality baseball bats, chastity belts and shotguns? :pac:.

Congrats :D Prepare to have you heart shattered into pieces!

January wrote: »
    Congrats :D Prepare to have you heart shattered into pieces!

:pac: yea im fully expecting it and for her to have me wrapped around her little finger.

Massive congrats on the house and the baby girl. I pity her when she's a teenager with you as her dad :pac:

Delighted for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

:pac: yea im fully expecting it and for her to have me wrapped around her little finger.

My three are total daddies girls... I don't get a look in haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    My three are total daddies girls... I don't get a look in haha

Same with my little girl. She's a pure daddy's girl.
    But I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Good man marty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I have 2 daughters and a shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Marty you've probably seen this already!!

Heads will role if Michael Bay fucks this up haha

dinorebel wrote: »

I have one daughter and two guns......... In my biceps!!!!!!!

Il get my coat......

dinorebel wrote: »

Do you rent the gun by any chance? First toddler I see looking at her it wil be getting waved in there face :pac:.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Marty you've probably seen this already!!

Heads will role if Michael Bay fucks this up haha

Ha was just watching that it actually not as bad as I thought it was going to look but considering Michael Bay has had a huge hand in it and the clusterfcuk he has made of Transformers I'm fearful for it.

If its terrible I will just block it out re watch the original films on dvd then some the old school cartoons and pretend it never happened :).

Ha was just watching that it actually not as bad as I thought it was going to look but considering Michael Bay has had a huge hand in it and the clusterfcuk he has made of Transformers I'm fearful for it.

If its terrible I will just block it out re watch the original films on dvd then some the old school cartoons and pretend it never happened :).

I was just saying to my brother the trailer has a real transformers feel to it!!
    hahaha sounds like a plan man! might have to do the same!!

I was just saying to my brother the trailer has a real transformers feel to it!!
    hahaha sounds like a plan man! might have to do the same!!

Best plan I have the original trilogy on dvd give us a shout if your'e stuck :)

Best plan I have the original trilogy on dvd give us a shout if your'e stuck :)

I have the first two myself haha :D

I have the first two myself haha :D

Haha good man yourself :). The first two are the better two but I still enjoy watching the 3rd one every now and then. Told the girlfriend when we move into the house Turtles marathon is on the cards that and an Arnie marathon :).

No work tomorrow :) hope to feck it doesn't rain cause the bf wants to go for a walk on the beach (bloody weirdo in this weather) and I'd prefer to be dry.

Got sick a few times today, so feeling rotten. Curled up on the sofa feeling sorry for myself now :(

So i was talking to one of the girls at work today and i have absolutely no idea how we got onto this topic but it left me shocked and appalled!! now she is only a bambino but she had never seen or heard of Duck Tales :eek::eek::eek::eek: Not a clue who Scrooge MacDuck is!!!

300501.gif

• Advertisement

So i was talking to one of the girls at work today and i have absolutely no idea how we got onto this topic but it left me shocked and appalled!! now she is only a bambino but she had never seen or heard of Duck Tales :eek::eek::eek::eek: Not a clue who Scrooge MacDuck is!!!

300501.gif

Kill her. Simple as.

Haha good man yourself :). The first two are the better two but I still enjoy watching the 3rd one every now and then. Told the girlfriend when we move into the house Turtles marathon is on the cards that and an Arnie marathon :).

did a bit of an Arnie Marathon myself recently!! so cheesy but so excellent haha :P

did a bit of an Arnie Marathon myself recently!! so cheesy but so excellent haha :P

Excellent in every way. Still think this is my favorite

Yeh thats a great one!! one of my favourites too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hola amigos. Happy Friday.

I had a wonderful day :)

That new liam neeson film is deadly :)

I had great day. Been in my new job a week and boss seems fairly impressed.
    Instead of cars it's trucks and vans and I done a clutch on an iveco van in 2:30 hours excluding time waiting for parts.
    Never worked on vans before :)
    Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

McChubbin wrote: »
    This is scarily accurate and hilerious!

that just made my day :D

The bf's family decided to go on a family holiday next year. His mammy invited me to come to Florida with them next summer. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Morning!! Heading to Carrick-on-Shannon for a hen night now. Very excited!!

Congrats Marty, delighted for ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement