Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Yaaaaawn. How is it only f*cking Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Orim wrote: »
    Went to see Devildriver tonight. Was fun.

Thought the set was very short, I'm still sore though. Getting too old now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Thought the set was very short, I'm still sore though. Getting too old now :(

Yeah I thought the same. I didn't go forward at all. Was stood at the back like the old man that I am now :pac:

Not my favourite so I'd just gone to see them, tick them off the list if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Yeah I thought the same. I didn't go forward at all. Was stood at the back like the old man that I am now :pac:

Not my favourite so I'd just gone to see them, tick them off the list if you will.

I had absolutely no intention of going anywhere near the pit last night, damn my lack of conviction. Really regretting it today. Oh well :)

I had absolutely no intention of going anywhere near the pit last night, damn my lack of conviction. Really regretting it today. Oh well :)

I've said that at so many gigs, this was first time I've ever held out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

That elephant tattoo...oh my!!

My world is pretty hectic at the mo, depending on painkillers to be able to do anything, so back to docs for me.

Trying to get a response from a mod on the LC forum is wrecking my head, I wanna ask about posting up about the Easter revision courses we're running in work but no response yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:pac: I think this is class really liking his legoism stuff :).

10250260_667884299936404_5816768455508648660_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I dk drink

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Ooooh just found out Angus in AWOL now uses vegan inks and they've got some birthday specials running until Saturday. Hmmm...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ooooh just found out Angus in AWOL now uses vegan inks and they've got some birthday specials running until Saturday. Hmmm...

Does Angus have birthday specials going as well?

Oops see it now!

Eventful evening/day/morning.

Got locked out of our hotel last night at 4am due to being given a faulty fob for the main door. My purse, bag, passport, phone and jacket were in the room. Himself had twenty quid on him so we had to get a taxi to his, and I met his brother (awkward situation to meet him in!).

I had to go back in this morning to collect our stuff because he had to go into hospital with his mam, and the bar manager (hotel was on top of a pub) refunded the taxi money.

I messaged the hotel through Facebook a little while ago, and they're processing a full refund to my card, which is sound.

Boss texted me asking what hours I'd worked last week so she could put it through payroll. I reminded her I was on a week's holiday. She said I'm owed another 5 days from last year, which can't be carried over more than a few months, so she's processed it all as holiday pay, so I get double wages tomorrow :D

Meeting himself now to give him his bag and jacket back, and then I'm going to die of exhaustion since I've only had 3 hours of sleep :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

PRetty sure I'm doing suspension at the waterford conventon :D

Edit: also the apprentice piercer in razors edge is looking to do some b button piercings if anyone is interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My shoulder and neck are hurting really bad right now. Someone come give me a massage. :(
    Goddamn stress is making things hurt and there's not much I can do about it. Only 8 weeks to go until I finish my current course and then it's on to the next one. Urgh. I just want to curl up into a ball and block out the academic world. Keep getting talked at about my shoddy attendence. These people just don't seem to understand how crippling depression can be. :(
    On the plus side, I'll be moving away from the teacher I hate in 8 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to go into college without feeling a sense of dread every day. Only 8 more weeks...

Anyone got anything on why eyes are such a common tattoo? Just been thinking about it lately and I don't get it. If someone can save me a google, I'll love you forever.

Also, I should be getting new ink soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Anyone got anything on why eyes are such a common tattoo? Just been thinking about it lately and I don't get it. If someone can save me a google, I'll love you forever.

Also, I should be getting new ink soon :D
    Because a lot of tattoo's are someone seeing a tattoo and wanting it replicated at a guess.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Because a lot of tattoo's are someone seeing a tattoo and wanting it replicated at a guess.

Same reason anyone does it, someone gets a brilliant piece done, it gets put in a magazine and then loads of people copy it

I was hoping there'd be more to it. It's like an illuminati brand.

I've never seen anyone with an eye tattoo...

But if there are a lot of people with them I'd just presume it was trend. Like a while back when everyone seemed to be getting star tattoos.

I've never seen anyone with an eye tattoo...

But if there are a lot of people with them I'd just presume it was trend. Like a while back when everyone seemed to be getting star tattoos.

Japanese....koi fish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evening all. Well I finally finished the garden today, it's all ready for the kid's play centre now. Gave the inside of the car a bit of a clean then. Just heading out training in 20 minutes and straight into work. I have the rest of the weekend off though, so that's something. Speaking of work, saw this the other day, thought it was quite funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I have an itchy back and nobody to scratch it :(

Some people really need to learn to chill out and not get so angry about little things...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Some people really need to learn to chill out and not get so angry about little things...

WHY:mad::mad::mad:

sorry:D

Good afternoon :)

I had a deadly 6 hour sleep (a lot for me), I'm heading into town to meet my friend for lunch and get my eyebrows threaded, then over to the bf's tonight for a session with the lads.

I'll be going into work half dead tomorrow :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

McChubbin, I really hope you are doing alright today, it's definitely not an easy thing to deal with. If you want to pm me to chat, feel free.

My pain is starting to get really severe again, nearly cried when the pharmacist said "are you doing alright, it's like you are back to the way you used to be". I know he's just being nice (he is the most amazing pharmacist!!_ but it really upset me!
    I was back at the GP yesterday and had the most successful gp visit ever. She has the same condition as me and she was the most understanding doctor, she completely understood and gave me the meds I actually need. She's referred me to her consultant, who is one of the top in the country. Here's hoping I get to see him soon and he does his magic!!

Just doing up some paper work from classes today and then off to give himself a driving lesson before bowling :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Feeling okay today, Kellief. Thanks for the PM offer. :)
    I'm looking forward to Tuesday. Going to the Annie Balls bingo in Swords for my birthday so it should be a laugh. I'll be turning 26. Jaysus, where did the time go?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So the mam took me daughter out or the day and arrives home with a guinea pig named pascal.
    My daughter is out and out crazy bout it. Don't think I've seen her this happy before.
    So now we have a guinea pig in the family. Il get used to it but she's happy so I'm happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

So the mam took me daughter out or the day and arrives home with a guinea pig named pascal.
    My daughter is out and out crazy bout it. Don't think I've seen her this happy before.
    So now we have a guinea pig in the family. Il get used to it but she's happy so I'm happy :)

We had two guinea pigs named Peppa and Boots for a good while. Guinea's can get lonely so he may need a mate, make sure they're both the same gender though, you don't want lots of Guinea babies!

We also had a rat named Ben who wore a tshirt and a hat :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

My mam said the girl in the shop said they're ok on the own but I knew that they're not and need a pal.
    So I might get another one for it.
    I had a rat named rizzo and he was with us for a long time. Pretty upset when he died. Just of old age. Great pets rats are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement