Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm mad to see Calvary, it's got ALL the Irish actors in it, looks good! Haven't seen nor heard much from Dylan Moran recently, other than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Off to the cinema with himself. Going to see something called cavalry or something. Dunno, he chose it. Hopefully it'll be good. :)

Three days left in work then 4 off. Can't come quickly enough, I'm wrecked :(
    Ankhyu wrote: »
    I'm mad to see Calvary, it's got ALL the Irish actors in it, looks good! Haven't seen nor heard much from Dylan Moran recently, other than this.

Calvary is VERY good but very very dark. As my friend put it you 'Once is enough, you wouldn't watch it again.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Really? I'd watch it again! Brilliant acting. Loved it :) won't say anymore for anyone who wants to see it :)

Really? I'd watch it again! Brilliant acting. Loved it :) won't say anymore for anyone who wants to see it :)

I think it's a brilliant movie but I'm not sure if I could get through something that heavy again. Either way if anyone gets a chance they should go see it.

Calvary is VERY good but very very dark. As my friend put it you 'Once is enough, you wouldn't watch it again.'

Is it like "A Film With Me in it"? Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that one!

• Advertisement

Is it like "A Film With Me in it"? Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that one!

I haven't see A Film With Me In It I'm afraid. It does have some very funny moments in it though so maybe?

Just got in the door to find four slices of pizza and garlic bread bought by my mam for me.

Bye bye diet!

I haven't eaten at all today, despite being up since 6am though, so at least I won't go too far over my calorie allowance :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

My sister is home for the weekend!!! Myself and my boyfriend surprised my parents today! Best reactions ever, both of them were delighted!!

I'm currently making notes (story of my life) and procrastinating on boards! How are we all this evening?

I've got awful pains in my stomach, so I'm lying on the sofa hoping they'll go away.

But, only two days left in work til I get four off. Going over to the bf's for movies and wine on Saturday night too, so i have things to look forward to :)

How are you all? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Think i left my man card in my other pants.gettin tattooed and it hurrts more than usual

• Advertisement

I managed to go 22 years without ever getting a proper burn. I'd be proud if I didn't finally get one due to my own stupidity.

In other news my brother turns 30 today and that doesn't seem right somehow. He's not old enough to be 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sweet suffering jesus hangovers suck :( amazing wedding though brilliant night only managed to stumble in the door about 6 this morning.
    kellief wrote: »
    My sister is home for the weekend!!! Myself and my boyfriend surprised my parents today! Best reactions ever, both of them were delighted!!

I'm currently making notes (story of my life) and procrastinating on boards! How are we all this evening?

Spill :)
    Think i left my man card in my other pants.gettin tattooed and it hurrts more than usual

Start of the sleeve?

Start of the sleeve?

part2.hopefully by the end of June I'll have another 4 sessions over me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

part2.hopefully by the end of June I'll have another 4 sessions over me

pics? :)

pics? :)

I'll throw up a progress pic this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think it can vary wildly, not just from person to person, and body part to body part, but from day to day, depending on what's going on with your body at that time.

I think it can vary wildly, not just from person to person, and body part to body part, but from day to day, depending on what's going on with your body at that time.

This is so right. Got three parts of my calves done. Two were a piece of piss, other one hurt like hell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sweet suffering jesus hangovers suck :( amazing wedding though brilliant night only managed to stumble in the door about 6 this morning.

Spill :)

Start of the sleeve?

Haha, I meant surprising my parents with my sister's visit, smarty pants!!

A very sad thing happened in work today and I am very grumpy about it.
    I teach Geography and English in a grinds school and also work as an executive assistant in the same place.
    Today, I was on desk (EA today) but it was super quiet, so I was working on my Easter revision course notes for Geography. Downloaded what I had started onto the work PC and spent the guts of 6 hours on them. They were beautiful and about two hours away from being done.
    Saved and closed, but something made me open them up again, but they were gone. I didn't save it onto my USB as I thought, and the temp file it was actually saved as is gone. I'm fecking raging, they took me ages and I was actually going to have a Saturday and Sunday free from work.
    Now I'm working on them and feel very sad!!!!!

Such a gorgeous day, I wanna be outside, not stuck in work till 6 :(

Such a gorgeous day, I wanna be outside, not stuck in work till 6 :(

I feel your pain, I'm in til 6,too. Day 6 out of 7 :(

Was given an easter egg from a customer, nice of tthem :) i can't eat chocolate but my kid sister will be delighted with it :)

• Advertisement

I feel your pain, I'm in til 6,too. Day 6 out of 7 :(

Was given an easter egg from a customer, nice of tthem :) i can't eat chocolate but my kid sister will be delighted with it :)

Ah that's lovely. I like nice customers like that, one of mine offered to buy me a coffee the other day. Makes up for the other ones who treat you like crap!

Today would have been day 5 of 8 for me, but they decided to close the shops tomorrow thank fcuk!

Just been given more chocolate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Front garden-done
    Back garden-done
    Bedrooms-done
    Me-done
    Relaxing out my new back garden in the sun. Love this new house

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sunny day, and I'm glad to be indoors. I'd burn quite easily :pac:

GS, what the devil is Mad Cow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Front garden-done
    Back garden-done
    Bedrooms-done
    Me-done
    Relaxing out my new back garden in the sun. Love this new house

Himself is on pretty much the same buzz as yourself.

I have this Easter Egg to eat tomorrow, can't wait... yummy.

62085.image?notfound=notavailable

Angron wrote: »
    Sunny day, and I'm glad to be indoors. I'd burn quite easily :pac:

GS, what the devil is Mad Cow?

:pac:

They're numbers for keying things into the till. Mad cow is a flavour of liquid nicotine. Tastes like a burger. :)

Nah, it tastes like Red Bull

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Red bull makes a lot more sense, I was thinking smoking something beef flavoured would be a strange experience :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

That cleaning your piercings with vodka got me in the mood for drinkies.

So I have a bottle of vodka and 8 cans of redbull.

Im going to get so drunk tonight!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hellrazer wrote: »
    That cleaning your piercings with vodka got me in the mood for drinkies.

So I have a bottle of vodka and 8 cans of redbull.

Im going to get so drunk tonight!!!!!"

:mad:

I have sweets and fizzy orange. I so wish I had Captain Morgans instead. This baby is being late on purpose. I just know it.

• Advertisement

Just had a metric fcuk-tonne of food at my friends place and gonna have many drinks in the barn now :p

So glad I'm off tomorrow, I reckon I'll be getting faaairly drunk!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement