Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Congrats, January! I was beginning to wonder if your kiddy would ever put in an appearence. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yeah congrats January.
    Hes gorgeous. Almost gives me a longing for another one....I said almost because Mrs Hellrazer would chop it off if I even suggested it never mind the snip!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Yeah congrats January.
    Hes gorgeous. Almost gives me a longing for another one....I said almost because Mrs Hellrazer would chop it off if I even suggested it never mind the snip!!!!

Funny auld situation. The broody husband. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Orim wrote: »
    Funny auld situation. The broody husband. :)

I always was to be completely honest.
    More broody than my wife anyways.

Its mad cos even now if a friend calls over with a new baby Im the one that's left oohing and aaahing over it.
    My wife would be more like "meh its another baby"

But no 4 is enough before I start to think about cancelling my appointment.

Think I got too many X chromosomes!!!

Wheres that ladys lounge???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kids never really appealed to me much. Maybe that'll change down the line, but for now I'm grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I hate kidz.

Im drink

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello GS :P

And now for the mammoth task of attempting to fine-tune my character notes into a coherent series of notes and profiles. I've gotten 4 pages done in free-hand (because I'm a sucker for keeping hard copies after suffering one too many hard-drive crashes) with about 70 more to go.
    And this is just one of seven years worth of notebooks! D:
    Trying to declutter my shelf so I can clear off the half-filled notebooks and make way for an epic Blu-Ray collection in the near future.
    Hoping to consolidate all my most current notes into one big-ass purple snap-folder and then eventually get a laptop for any future writings.
    The joys of being a writer who never throws anything out...:rolleyes:

Anyways, how're ye all tonight? I'm bored out of my skull, drinking a bottle of Erdinger and debating the merits of either watching a movie or going to bed early.

I hate kidz.

Im drink

Between this and pictures of people holding hands, I don't know who's going to vomit first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I always was to be completely honest.
    More broody than my wife anyways.

Its mad cos even now if a friend calls over with a new baby Im the one that's left oohing and aaahing over it.
    My wife would be more like "meh its another baby"

But no 4 is enough before I start to think about cancelling my appointment.

Think I got too many X chromosomes!!!

Wheres that ladys lounge???
    We by passed having a 3rd by getting a puppy:D

• Advertisement

dinorebel wrote: »

But what if the puppy gets broody? Best get a cat as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

But what if the puppy gets broody? Best get a cat as well.
    Must not think of pussy jokes:(

Must not think of pussy jokes:(

lesbians_eat_what__by_renatabls-d6ozn3r.jpg

Lucky I didn't mention anything about a mouse in the house.

Tried that.Ended up with 2 dogs,1 cat,2 snakes,2 lizards and multiple tarantulas!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

gregers85 wrote: »

That looks the job :), think I will be investing.

Congrats January :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Between this and pictures of people holding hands, I don't know who's going to vomit first :pac:

I get sappy when I'm drunk, fcuk off :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

lesbians_eat_what__by_renatabls-d6ozn3r.jpg

Lucky I didn't mention anything about a mouse in the house.

10291739_771005289585606_8562130731043319763_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Great weekend in the city this weekend! The river-fest is on here!
    Big huge BBQ competition, Great limerick run on today! bands and street entertainers down the market quarter, french market is on, soap box derby racing and beer beer beer!!

And where is Greg?? at home studying :( Jesus i hate college :( 2 exams and I'm free!! roll on 9th May haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah finished on Friday myself for the Summer, don't know what to do with myself. Back to work next week I think though so that'll absolve me of my free time predicament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

fewtins wrote: »
    Yeah finished on Friday myself for the Summer, don't know what to do with myself. Back to work next week I think though so that'll absolve me of my free time predicament.

haha yep id say that will give yu something to do alright haha
    I work full time and study part - fed up of it now! finished the degree this yr though thank god haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evening all, feck all happening today. Working last night, wasn't too bad. I'm kinda hoping tonight won't be as bad as it was two weeks ago.. :o

My exams start tomorrow and finish the 13th. Then I bum around until my trial in York (the dates still haven't been set) and then...well hopefully I get the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Good luck with both KB.

My exams start tomorrow and finish the 13th. Then I bum around until my trial in York (the dates still haven't been set) and then...well hopefully I get the job.

Good luck. Also be careful about announcing that you're waiting for dates for your trial. Creates a very different impression :P

Last time I got weighed by the doctor, I was nearly 23 stone. Today, a month after the fact, I'm 21 stone 2lbs.
    Not doing anything hardcore, just eating a bit better. Still, t'was a big shock to the system when I stepped on the scales! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That's brilliant to hear McChubbin! I'm sure you're delighted with yourself, that's amazing progress and if you keep going the way you are you'll be healthy and fit in no time at all.

Cheers, January! I've decided to reward myself by venturing into town to get a new pair of jeans. Hear's hoping I can slide into a size 20 pair with ease. :) I'm still in shock- I knew I'd lost a bit of weight as everyone was saying my belly was smaller than usual and that my face looked a bit thinner but I honestly did not expect to see such a loss on the scales.
    Long may it last! :D

Good luck. Also be careful about announcing that you're waiting for dates for your trial. Creates a very different impression :P

Whoops! Meant to say 'work trial'. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

McChubbin wrote: »
    Cheers, January! I've decided to reward myself by venturing into town to get a new pair of jeans. Hear's hoping I can slide into a size 20 pair with ease. :) I'm still in shock- I knew I'd lost a bit of weight as everyone was saying my belly was smaller than usual and that my face looked a bit thinner but I honestly did not expect to see such a loss on the scales.
    Long may it last! :D

And do you know what, it's a great thing that you're staying away from the scales in between doctors visits too, it means you don't get obsessed with the weight loss and that every time you do get weighed you see better progress and you also see yourself changing in shape rather than relying on that little number dropping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hello folks! Been an awful long time so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone was!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement