Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My dad has a separate freezer in the shed that he keeps all his pet food in. He did try feeding his snakes live rats once but the rat attacked the snake and nearly killed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Jesus you'd wanna see what's in my freezer at home
    Short list- day old chicks 200 or so
    Crows magpies pigeons and rabbits

Your freezer sounds bigger than mine. :P Guessing the chicks are for feeding to an animal? Are the others for animal or human consumption?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I shouldn't have read about dead mice and stuff like that right before I decided to make breakfast. :pac:

I had a big scary appointment today...so I moved it to next week...Responsible adult right here. :D

on the way to work, will answer my interrogation questions after work. :)

• Advertisement

Even after living in Lanzarote I never remember when wearing a sundress in public DO NOT BEND OVER. Especially when you're not wearing tights... :pac:

Even after
    living in Lanzarote I never remember when wearing a sundress in public
    DO NOT BEND OVER. Especially when you're not wearing tights...
    :pac:

I think most of the men here would strongly disagree with that statement. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's a sundress?

Angron wrote: »
    What's a sundress?

It's a dress, worn in the sun...so never worn in Ireland except by eejits like me. :P

I just got an email from a pharmaceutical company apologising for the late response and that the circumstances I described concern them and to please call...I have no recollection of emailing them and can't find anything in my sent items. I lucked on their site as well and can't see any products I would have mailed them about...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The...sun? I think I remember hearing about that as a child...

Could it be spam killer?

• Advertisement

Supposedly it's a big ball of fire that hangs in the sky. I think it's a myth myself.

I'm thinking it might be. It's hard to know 'cause I email companies about the suitability of vegan stuff all the time and everything seems to be part of some parent company trading under seven different names which just amalgamated with another company and they always take forever to reply so it can get confusing. Looking at this company's products though I can't see anything I use that would have made me mail them, especially since medical stuff is where I draw the line at with veganism since my health is important to me. They also manufacture some household stuff but I doubt I had any concerns about domestos. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As per the PM, it looks legit!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Evening folks :).

Jut home from work was all set to go for a run this evening after work but I messed up by not bringing my running gear to work with me, as soon I stepped inside the house saw tv, comfy seats motivation went out the window.

I'm off tomorrow and Saturday, FCUK YEAH. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm off tomorrow and Saturday, FCUK YEAH. :D:D:D

Fine for some :P but then again I'm ALWAYS off :D (well until I restart college next sept :/ )

In other news I'm sooooooo tired, been up since 6.30am! >.< Not like me at all xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I just spent the entire day veged out on the couch listening to Scuzz's Top 50 Heaviest Classics and I can safely say my ears are ringing.
    Going into town tomorrow to get a new pair of jeans as I *might* be going to the beers in June! :eek: My stepdad brought it up and has mentioned me getting a cheap new phone as my current one keeps dying and he wants to ensure I'm easily reachable on the night.
    **** yeah! Victory!

Huzzah :D

I may not be able to go to the beers. :( Stuff has come up at work and at home. :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

^^ Beers??? What beers?? Boards beers?? Please don't say its in Dublin!!! :(

Just back from TRX, ouchies.

• Advertisement

^^ Beers??? What beers?? Boards beers?? Please don't say its in Dublin!!! :(

Yeah, it's in Dublin. It's a tattoo and piercing forum beers. I organised one in April and it went so well that I organised another one, which is gonna be on the 1st June in Dublin.

Your muscles all sore, January? I'm still bandaged and not able to walk properly after TRX on Monday. :o

I may not be able to go to the beers. :( Stuff has come up at work and at home. :-/

Boo-urns :(

Fine for some :P but then again I'm ALWAYS off :D (well until I restart college next sept :/ )

In other news I'm sooooooo tired, been up since 6.30am! >.< Not like me at all xD

Fecking college bum :p.

I feel you pain though I'm up since 6 myself and instead of going for a jog had a half hour nap after work.
    January wrote: »
    Just back from TRX, ouchies.

Ouchies means you done well :).

Fecking college bum :p.

I feel you pain though I'm up since 6 myself and instead of going for a jog had a half hour nap after work.

Half an hour my hole, it was well over an hour. :p

Your muscles all sore, January? I'm still bandaged and not able to walk properly after TRX on Monday. :o

Definitely all sore! I know I was doing well because I very nearly puked all over the place coming towards the end of the class... managed to work through it though.

Definitely all sore! I know I was doing well because I very nearly puked all over the place coming towards the end of the class... managed to work through it though.

Less water next time!

Sounds like you worked your ass off, good woman. :D

Ah I've gotten sick once had to do a dash for the bathroom, stupid leg day plus early morning and a bowl of porridge about half an our before the gym not a good combination for me :o.

The gym is strangely addictive I almost like when Im in pain the next day these days :pac:, after legs last Friday took me till Tuesday for my legs to feel remotely normal again.

Less water next time!

Sounds like you worked your ass off, good woman. :D

I had less than 500mls the whole class!

I find it strangely addictive too... I enjoy going!

I bitch and moan about going, because I hate the idea of exercise, but when I'm there, I love it. :)

I also don't mind all the muscle pains the few days after. Even with my foot and leg bandaged up and the fact that I've been struggling to walk for a few days, I PMd my trainers on boards to ask if they had free space in their TRX class tonight for me to go. :pac: They didn't, though. :(

• Advertisement

Oh and Welcome to the OTB thread Hybrid it does get very random in here :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement