Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They are pretty cute and bitey little sh!ts at about 4 weeks old
    The mother is a pretty tiny girl aswell so she may need all my help on this one as its her first litter
    If it looks like she can't do it il take her to vets

Pictures!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, who's watching the rugby?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    So, who's watching the rugby?

Which match :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's a non-Leinster one on? :pac:

There's a non-Leinster one on? :pac:

Indeed there is.

Just saw Hartley get a red card in the English final and Clermont are being bitch slapped in the French semi final.
    Happy with how the Leinster game is going though
    :)

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Indeed there is.

Just saw Hartley get a red card in the English final and Clermont are being bitch slapped in the French semi final.
    Happy with how the Leinster game is going though
    :)

Nearly a case of speaking too soon there :P

Nearly a case of speaking too soon there :P

Nearly alright :P

What's the scores in the English final and French Semi?

What's the scores in the English final and French Semi?

Leicester 37 Northampton 17
    Clermont 9 Castres 25 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Strauss took some hit there by best
    Pity best can't hit like that for Ireland
    Leinster would wanna cop on here

• Advertisement

Both of those matches sound a tad one-sided.

Is it just me or is cian Healy a fookin MONSTER!

Both of those matches sound a tad one-sided.

Ah Northampton had their captain sent off in the first half which might explain that one.

As for Clermont, je ne sais pas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Marty drunk called me at 7 this morning and woke me up. All grand, I went downstairs to chat to him so that I wouldn't wake anybody up. He started having a conversation with somebody else in the house he was in and hung up on me. :eek: I wasn't able to get back to sleep either, so he ended up getting a narky text or two, then a text apologising for being narky. I don't like being woken up. :pac:

How's everyone today? It's so nice out! I'm so happy that I have another day off. :D

927952e74321a42e71fd22d6d2fddb10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

January wrote: »
    927952e74321a42e71fd22d6d2fddb10.jpg

This reminded me of when a friend woke me up once to ask something. Apparently I greeted here with 'What the **** are you doing?!' I have no recollection myself. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sweet jesus im dying, feels like i was dragging my tongue along the desert lat night, meant to be going to a house warming tonight can't see it happening the thoughts of work tomorrow night like this scares me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got new jeans and a nice shirt for the beers on Saturday though I'm considering wearing my "F**k You You F**king F**ck" shirt for the laugh. Only hope the bouncer doesn't get the wrong idea and not let me in on account of wearing an offensive shirt.. >_>
    Gorgeous weather today. Spent the afternoon in the garden drinking "Gut Rot" cocktails (vodka, blue WKD and Jagiermiester) and enjoying a few rays.
    Our neighbours are continuing to harass my parents so the Gardai are coming out tomorrow for firm words. Hope it puts the frighteners on the old farts. They've been getting away with murder for too long now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Horrible neighbours are the worst... I've had my fair share.

But... now I have a nice neighbour :D She just dropped in a bowl full of chin chin (a sweet dessert from Africa) into me :D She always does when she's cooking for parties which is often :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

McChubbin wrote: »
    Our neighbours are continuing to harass my parents so the Gardai are coming out tomorrow for firm words. Hope it puts the frighteners on the old farts. They've been getting away with murder for too long now. :mad:

What have they been doing?

I'm exhausted. Was supposed to go to a party tonight but I'm so damn tired and I've got work tomorrow morning. Oh the difficulties of this life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

McChubbin wrote: »
    Got new jeans and a nice shirt for the beers on Saturday though I'm considering wearing my "F**k You You F**king F**ck" shirt for the laugh. Only hope the bouncer doesn't get the wrong idea and not let me in on account of wearing an offensive shirt.. >_>
    Gorgeous weather today. Spent the afternoon in the garden drinking "Gut Rot" cocktails (vodka, blue WKD and Jagiermiester) and enjoying a few rays.

If that doesn't work, give me a shout. I'll happily have a word!!

How's all? Busy day today, not long in. Went training this morning properly for the first time since my accident. I could only last 75 minutes and I thought I was gonna throw up. It was tougher than I thought it was gonna be!! Here's part of the club..

255463.jpg

Then I did a few collections, got home and had a shower and went to Navan to a kiddies birthday party. (My mate's little one was 4). Scoffed loads of chicken wings and a pizza and half a banoffi pie!! :D

I thing vegging on the couch for the night is on order...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Neck_Tattoos.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I got my hands on the berry daiquiri flavour of those freezer cocktails today. I now know why they were sold out for ages. Good lord. It's like there's a sexy party in my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Aren't they lovely? :)

I'm still in bits. Hurt my leg and ankle on Monday in TRX and it's been strapped up since because I couldn't really walk on it for several days (although I stupidly went to bootcamp anyway on Wednesday). Took the banage off for a few minutes today to see if it helped but then I screamed in pain when I took a step on it.

I have to be on my feet all day in work tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but my mam said she'll be sending me to the doctor if it's not any better in a few days. I really need to stop injuring myself. :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I had lovely pints with work peeps last night, so I'm behaving tonight and watching some Bates Motel. Hopefully maybe starting my tattoo next week, the excitement :D

jenizzle wrote: »
    I had lovely pints with work peeps last night, so I'm behaving tonight and watching some Bates Motel. Hopefully maybe starting my tattoo next week, the excitement :D

What are you getting done? :)

Anyone here from Galway give me a decent place to go in 3 weeks
    Heading to a stags in Galway city and basically we'll be there at about 4 o'clock on the Friday and drinking till Sunday morning :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Help!!My hangover is that bad I cant even see the screen right with the headache.....

Go back to bed and sleep it off!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Go back to bed and sleep it off!

Two words...4 kids.

Lie ins don't happen.

• Advertisement

Oh God. I feel so sorry for you. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement