Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    What are you getting done? :)

Getting an oldschool traditional compass and some roses on my foot. I've spent the last few weeks looking at feckin' roses, think I'm all rosed out of it now! Lining and shading will be done first, then the colouring in.

Today I'm dying my hair purple and doing some weights :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Two words...4 kids.

Lie ins don't happen.

Even when it's your turn to sleep in you can still hear them...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah crap two day hangover, my own fault I guess, up for work at 6 on Friday then afterwards drinking straight through till 2 Saturday day and even after about 12 hours of sleep vision is still all wonky bring on work tonight :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Two words...4 kids.

Lie ins don't happen.

Technically 4 is a number :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sitting out in the sun in the staff yard, dreading starting work in a few minutes! I might try convince someone to come to the beach with me after work :)

• Advertisement

Two words...4 kids.

Lie ins don't happen.

I've only the one but I'm on chicken pox duty
    Little one got it on Thursday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh feck, my head. Still, a fun night was had :D

For the first time in months I woke up today with no hangover or sore head in anyway and was happy to look out and see the sun beaming

Have to wonder how Adam Sandler is still given the chance to make movies, just watched "That's My Boy" shocking film, for every decent film he makes he makes at least five piles of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

My face is going to fall off from boredom in work. Been reading through the Cries of Retail thread for the last 3 hours... I think it's break time

• Advertisement

I feel your pain, ankhyu, only I'm not allowed online or to use my phone in work anymore. Break is just over now, two more hours of hell left. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm on my lunch break too. Decided to have lunch al fresco which is nice. Another 15 mins of break time then just another 3 hours to go.

I might pop into town tomorrow and book some ink. Either going for a Japanese hannya mask or foo dogs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For the 21st last night, the lad who was celebrating wound up falling asleep in the night club :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I feel your pain, ankhyu, only I'm not allowed online or to use my phone in work anymore. Break is just over now, two more hours of hell left. :(

Neither are we but there's no manager likely to visit at the weekend so I brought my own laptop. The work one won't let us access sites outside of the ones we need for work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Back from Limerick Citaaaayy and I have to say, I quite like it :) People there are very nice and accomadating (though I did note one fella trailing us on the way to Thormond Park, he crossed the road once I openly told the girls to watch their bags) The only complaint I have is the speed of service at the bar/niteclub, christ the poles would meet each other sooner!! Odd characters we met in Supermacs including an "old school hooker"? No idea why she said it like that but she was differant :pac:, as well as a guy who wouldn't take the hint my friend wasn't interested in him so I had to politely ask him to back off :)

Then back to the hotel to the residents bar, didn't get to bed until 6am :eek:. Was fine then yesterday but my god I was exhausted. Would love a full weekend in that part of the country.

Some fine land there too the little farmer in me noted :D

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Back from Limerick Citaaaayy and I have to say, I quite like it :)

Sure Limerick Citaaay is only great craic! Only place I really go out. Though that's mainly to do with the fact that most of my friends live in that vicinity :P

This is just too nice of a day and I'm proud I Havint touched a drink today
    Gonna save for the stags coming up.
    Gonna head out for shooting now :)

Finished work, yay. :) Now to go buy stuff for dinner and get to bed early for bloody work again tomorrow. :pac:

Just home from Louth myself a friend wanted to go look at a Nissan Navara was nice spin on a sunny day, was horrible dropping my friends off since I've to go home and get ready for work sucks :(.

But on the bright side looks like ill be going to Forbidden Fuit next weekend to see Kasabian play live again :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Home from a day at the in laws... my father in law had a stroke last year and is still in hospital but comes home for a few hours on a Sunday. He was refusing to go back today... :\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

A7x playing in Dublin in Dec and noone wants to go to it :( Damn my friends for not being into good music!

I'm tempted to go to that, haven't seen A7X since before The Rev died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

You'd have to stand through Fish Finger Death Punch though.

I'd rather face Five Finger Death Punch than Fcuking Avenged Sevenfold tbh. Ew.

I LOVE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Glorified emo music IMO.

Then again, I listen to fúcking McFly occasionally. :pac:

I don't like FFDP. They strike me as the poor man's Lamb of God. A7X, I wouldn't listen to much of any more, I love their Waking the Fallen album though.

Angron wrote: »
    I don't like FFDP. They strike me as the poor man's Lamb of God. A7X, I wouldn't listen to much of any more, I love their Waking the Fallen album though.

Lamb of God are epic also <3:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

You're all bonkers!!! FFDP absolutely fucking ROCK!!

image.php?u=87509&dateline=1313420224

:D:D

Did I read right? Are they playing here???? :eek:

• Advertisement

I like LoG all right. Favourite band though is Cannibal Corpse, followed by Misery Index and Dying Fetus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement