Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Eugh that sounds infuriating. I know a couple of really flakey people, it boils my piss. It's not that hard to send a text like!

Or when you go out of your way to make sure you have an evening free to hang out with someone, and they cancel at the last minute.
    Aye, it was a bit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

That bugs me soooooo much! I can be a bit flakey myself when it comes to meeting people in the morning but apart from that I will always go outta my way to make sure my plans with people go through.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went for a good cycle there, fun apart from someone who thinks rules of the road don't apply on back roads. Nattering away on the phone, nearly knocked me into the ditch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Why not just text her and say you're busy? I do it when my friends annoy me, I did it this morning actually. :pac:

I normally do but since I was stupid enough to reply to her text last night I think if I said I was busy it would be obviously not true since my arents aren't here and I have no job. Could end up thinking I was cancelling to meet someone else. Also she texted me right after I posted so was too late anyway. :P
    Angron wrote: »
    My friends have a tendency to flake on plans with me quite regularly, bugs the crap out of me. Worst one was when I organised to meet someone in Dublin, wound up in Temple Bar at 11 o'clock at night, with them not answering their phone. Never even got an apology or explanation.

Jesus that's ****ing awful, I have never had anything that bad happen at least. I hate when people don't answer their phones. I can be pretty bad at times but if I'm meeting someone I make sure it isn't on silent and check it now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

You have Primordial on your ipod. nuf said. :p

Only because you told me to download it, and all I could think was why is this bloke sreaming at me down my radio :P.

Went for a good cycle there, fun apart from someone who thinks rules of the road don't apply on back roads. Nattering away on the phone, nearly knocked me into the ditch.

Hate people on phone while driving it's crazy can spot it a mile away, but will say im not a nervous driver in anyway but the only time I will feel even a bit nervous is on some country roads partially because I don't know the roads and can't see whats ahead and mostly because the speeds locals tend to drive on these tight bendy roads is absolutely nuts.

Nice day for a cycle though :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

The bruising around my tattoo has turned a nice jaundice yellow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Only because
    you told me to download it, and all I could think was why is this bloke
    sreaming at me down my radio. :p

You can never just let me win, can you? :p

Fcuking hell, it's unreal busy here today. I've already done triple my usual Monday sales, and I still have another hour left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Feels like a storm is brewing up

As soon as I read that post, it started p!ssing rain and hail so heavily that my jeans are falling completely down from the weight of the rain in them after a 5 minute walk! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Listening to Iron Maiden's "Number of The Beast" right now. Quality stuff! :D
    After I finish paying off my camera, I'm going to spring for gym membership as my awesome blazer ALMOST fits me. I don't want to get it let out if I can help it as it's a size 20 but tight in the back and shoulders.
    I need to get rid of at least a stone of beer gut and a gym seems the only way forward. I'll just hop onto a spin bike, blast my ears with some metal and ride like the wind! :)
    After I get the membership fee out of the way I'll try saving for my next tat. I'm thinking I might be able to squeeze in a Christmas session with Suuva if I play my cards right...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

McChubbin wrote: »
    Listening to Iron Maiden's "Number of The Beast" right now. Quality stuff! :D

That's mad...I'm on a maiden buzz myself this week.number of the beast is a class album but I'm actually listening to somewhere in time at the minute!!!!those 80s synths have me in 80s metal mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hellrazer wrote: »
    That's mad...I'm on a maiden buzz myself this week.number of the beast is a class album but I'm actually listening to somewhere in time at the minute!!!!those 80s synths have me in 80s metal mode.

Ah sure who doesn't love a bitta maiden. Big fan of seventh son myself.

Love Bruce Dickinson's solo album too, tis fairly savage :D Forget the name of it though :/ Can anyone help out? Too lazy to go look for my iPod xD

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Several months back, we were told that my aunt had cancer in her lung, chest wall and some other part of her body. She was dying, as far as the doctors were concerned.

Ive just been informed that the cancer is gone! :D She's got to have 3 monthly check-ups but she's in the clear. :D:D:D:D:D:D

FCUK YEAH :D

That's great news :D

I'm so happy! :D

Tyranny of Souls is the one I'm on about. ^_^
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Several months back, we were told that my aunt had cancer in her lung, chest wall and some other part of her body. She was dying, as far as the doctors were concerned.

Ive just been informed that the cancer is gone! :D She's got to have 3 monthly check-ups but she's in the clear. :D:D:D:D:D:D

FCUK YEAH :D

Woooooooooooooo! That's fecking brill! ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Fantastic :D FÚCK YOU CANCER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Great news Eso!!!!! bloody Brilliant!!! :D

• Advertisement

Great news Eso.

Congrats to your aunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Great news

Feels like a storm is brewing up

Seems like it just hit. Sweet jesus where did this rain come from.

Orim wrote: »
    Seems like it just hit. Sweet jesus where did this rain come from.

No rain here in Cork :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Ah that's great news Lyn, nothing like sticking the fingers up at cancer :) Well done to her :)

No rain in Sligo either, you can keep it that side of the Shannon, I've a hike planned tomorrow :mad:

It's rainy and cold here, but I'm wrapped up in a duvet, on the couch, watching Kitchen Nightmares. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Was driving home this evening in the sunshine listening to this:

Which was followed by this:

Both at nice loud thumping volumes! :D

Lyn delighted to hear about your aunt getting the all clear!!!

Was driving home this evening in the sunshine listening to this:

Which was followed by this:

Both at nice loud thumping volumes! :D

Lyn delighted to hear about your aunt getting the all clear!!!

Thanks! :) I'm delighted myself! :D

I also LOVE your music choices.

However, your avatar genuinely made me jump in fear. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

However, your avatar genuinely made me jump in fear. :(:(

What's not to love about Pennywise?

• Advertisement

GO AWAY. :(:(:(:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement