Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    They're no Kreator, that's for sure :P

Possibly for the best that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

P_1 wrote: »
    Possibly for the best that :P

Whah-tish! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I like Kreator :( Good old German thrash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

They were very good in The Academy. Were you there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

just back from Cinema, seen the new Star Trek!! one word...... Epic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sadly no. Couldn't get the money for the tickets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah they're a decent listen alright, not my favourite German band but certainly up there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Just back from our first band practice this year! The drummer was in England till recently. We hope to put on a repeat of last year by holding a mini festival at her house out in the countryside. Can't feckin wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Ah FINALLY some peace and quiet, it's been a loooooooooong night and sleep doesn't look to be coming any time soon >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Of coarse I liked it im going to see if I can find a Pennywise mask online to buy :p.

Only spotted this now.

I am going to fcuking murder you. :mad: Why the hell would you WANT to scare me?!

Jesus, when I'm buying things with you in mind, it's things like cookbooks, tattoo magazines and food you want but can't get.

But nooooooo, you have to get something to scare me.

I'm not speaking to you! *huff*

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Why the hell would you WANT to scare me?!

Why the hell WOULDN'T he? :D

Why the hell WOULDN'T he? :D

Are you that mean to pp? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

He can't. She's always in another castle.

Orim wrote: »
    He can't. She's always in another castle.

"Did you tell Mario you got kidnapped again?" "Yup" "Dude how often is he going to believe that line???" *bowser and pp but on clothes* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Frequently!!! :D

Finally getting E-Fiber training at work!! service only launched over a week ago! shur why would 2nd line support need to be trained before it goes live haha :mad: :pac:

nice easy afternoon ahead though!!

Downloading the new Alice in Chains album, it any good??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

gregers85 wrote: »
    Finally getting E-Fiber training at work!! service only launched over a week ago! shur why would 2nd line support need to be trained before it goes live haha :mad: :pac:

nice easy afternoon ahead though!!

You're getting training?! You lucky fecker! Usually I found having to support a user through the process of whatever new application has been deployed was training enough :pac:
    Downloading the new Alice in Chains album, it any good??

It's a bit bland, IMO. It's not much different to the last album, which I didn't thoroughly enjoy either but Jerry is much more vocal in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hottest weather we have had in ages and I'm stuck in long sleeves to protect my tattoo (all my short sleeve tshirts are too short to cover it). :( I want to sunbathe!

Hottest weather we have had in ages and I'm stuck in long sleeves to protect my tattoo (all my short sleeve tshirts are too short to cover it). :( I want to sunbathe!

If you want to sunbathe could you not cover it with another tshirt or something. Although I guess the uneven tan might be an issue.

• Advertisement

If you want to sunbathe could you not cover it with another tshirt or something. Although I guess the uneven tan might be an issue.

I don't tan at all, I just love the sun. Ah yeah I'm just keeping it covered but it's annoying to be in long sleeves.

I don't tan at all, I just love the sun. Ah yeah I'm just keeping it covered but it's annoying to be in long sleeves.

I meant wear a short sleeve tshirt and then just have another wrapped around your arm or something. At least then you're not wearing long sleeves but it may be awkward.

In a total Alice in Chains mood today :D Absolutely lovin Fear the Voices :D

I meant wear a short sleeve tshirt and then just have another wrapped around your arm or something. At least then you're not wearing long sleeves but it may be awkward.

Sorry misread your post. :o Might try that, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Today I officially like the tax man for returning my tax to me
    Now I may get tattoo done on Friday maybe Saturday and go out to the beers :)

jenizzle wrote: »
    You're getting training?! You lucky fecker! Usually I found having to support a user through the process of whatever new application has been deployed was training enough :pac:

HaHa usually very true ;)

so the day so far consisted of: here are all the new tests - approx 50% of them eircom do not know what values should be coming back!! huray haha fun times ahead!! :pac:

Ugh, I'm so bored in work. My sales are awful, I have no stock, my manager is being a pain in the arse... But, I have three days off after 6pm :D

There's been no mention of any e-fibre training in my job :/
    But enough about work, I'm on holidays and the weather is gorgeous :D

Ankhyu wrote: »
    There's been no mention of any e-fibre training in my job :/
    But enough about work, I'm on holidays and the weather is gorgeous :D

i hate u right now :P haha :pac:

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »
    i hate u right now :P haha :pac: