Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have some Jack Daniels, but I'm saving that for tomorrow, so nothing for me tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mylina wrote: »
    You can have one of these:
    9.jpg

or one of these:
    6602141809_073618d0b3_z.jpg

Or there might be a bottle of Miller floating around :pac::pac:

Screw Miller ill try either of those :), i like your style love world beers always always the nicest.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

*sits around drinking a coke* I'll just watch ye all get drunk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

No drinking for me tonight. I'm in the chair bright and early tomorrow :) (Well at 1pm, but that's early for me.) So I'm gonna have a smoke and get to bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

The Proper Job is nyommy! soooo strong though, I'm anybody's after 3 of them! :pac::pac: nice taste of citrus/grapefruit type from it...also 3 for 7 euro in Tesco atm ;)

I love the Ginger Beard, same brewery as Hobgoblin... very sweet, gingery, warms your insides in the same way I imagine Brandy would... is not as strong, but deliciously refreshing imo :D

• Advertisement

Mylina wrote: »
    The Proper Job is nyommy! soooo strong though, I'm anybody's after 3 of them! :pac::pac: nice taste of citrus/grapefruit type from it...also 3 for 7 euro in Tesco atm ;)

I love the Ginger Beard, same brewery as Hobgoblin... very sweet, gingery, warms your insides in the same way I imagine Brandy would... is not as strong, but deliciously refreshing imo :D

After that description I can almost taste them licking my lips here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Is there a way you can wire the router into the sky box? I've gotten sick of wireless networks fecking up on me lately so plugged in is always best for me

P_1 wrote: »
    Is there a way you can wire the router into the sky box? I've gotten sick of wireless networks fecking up on me lately so plugged in is always best for me

No it's to far away to be wired in, it's acting even weirder now. Now its finding the networks I thought result but wont accept the security key, and im sure im putting it in right I checked the code about ten times and tried putting it in about fifteen times. Im giving it half hour rest :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've tried to read the last few hours of this thread but I'm going to admit htat it's passing by in a haze.

That ginger beer looks awesome though. Can someone repost that at about 3 o'clock tomorrow preferrabally with a loction for purchases. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A bit tipsy Orim? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Angron wrote: »
    A bit tipsy Orim? :pac:

Maybe a touch. :D

Why did I go drinking on a school night. But OJ to the rescue.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January asked me for a pic of the baby ferrets
    EF717DEB_zps117943ab.jpg

And me pup with her mates velvet and fatso
    7DC09750_zpsdb1eaff3.jpg

Gonna bring her on walk now seen as I'm awake and today is supposed to be a cracker of a day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

oh god my head :( sun, soccer and drink, not a good mix with work the next morning!!! jesus im dying!! think im still a little drunk! fun day ahead :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My head is pounding. :( Feels like I've been up drinking all night, but I haven't touched a drop! Ugh. Don't feel well. :(

BUT - it's scorching out, so I don't care, I'm going to enjoy the sun even if this headache kills me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Check out my new mo mo! I love it so much! It's such a different drive to the old car, so much lighter, like driving a little toy car!

28lfzq.jpg

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    My head is pounding. :( Feels like I've been up drinking all night, but I haven't touched a drop! Ugh. Don't feel well. :(

BUT - it's scorching out, so I don't care, I'm going to enjoy the sun even if this headache kills me. :D

I said same thing to herself this morning
    Pounding headache and feel like ****

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Enjoy it for those of us who are stuck inside looking out!

Well wear on the new MoMo, CC!

jenizzle wrote: »
    Enjoy it for those of us who are stuck inside looking out!

Well wear on the new MoMo, CC!

I deserve it. :pac: I haven't had much time off lately, so I'm delighted having three days off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Check out my new mo mo! I love it so much! It's such a different drive to the old car, so much lighter, like driving a little toy car!

Hope it gives lots of smiles per gallon! :D

Lyn enjoy the sun for the rest of us poor chumps stuck indoors!
    Anything planned with that reprobate fella of yours for your time off? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wooooo sun :D My kids can't wait to get out of school to go play outside haha

Lovely car CC!

Lyn, hope you're feeling better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Well, started pissing blood this morning so straight down to the doctor. He reckons it's either a kidney infection or kidney stones. Have to get an x-ray/ct scan done on my kidneys. :mad: I'm on anti-biotics for the minute in the hope of clearing it up. But on the up-side, I have to go out and about on that spiffing day to do some collections. Every cloud and all that! :D

@ CC - lovely machine. Look after her well. Are you getting the eye lashes for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Memories from last night slowly creeping back...nothing too bad. I banged a shot glass down so hard it bounced and went flying along the bar but nothing else worth mentioning happening. :p Considering there was €2.50 tequila and sambuca I'm surprised I'm not dying today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Well, started pissing blood this morning so straight down to the doctor. He reckons it's either a kidney infection or kidney stones. Have to get an x-ray/ct scan done on my kidneys. :mad: I'm on anti-biotics for the minute in the hope of clearing it up. But on the up-side, I have to go out and about on that spiffing day to do some collections. Every cloud and all that! :D

@ CC - lovely machine. Look after her well. Are you getting the eye lashes for it?

Hope you feel better soon PKM. I've had kidney stones, and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, the pain was horrendous. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hope you feel better soon PKM.

Yikes, I think I'd rather the infection. From what I've heard, kidney stones are incredibly painful to pass.

Hope it gives lots of smiles per gallon! :D

Lyn enjoy the sun for the rest of us poor chumps stuck indoors!
    Anything planned with that reprobate fella of yours for your time off? :pac:

:pac: I haven't a clue, he won't tell me if/when he's free! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

D: Hope it's just an infection, and that you're on the mend soon mate!
    tumblr_lsii9oSSrr1qhhzqi.gif

Jesus pkm, i hope it's something minor and that you're feeling better soon.

• Advertisement

Decided to not get my tattoo done tomoro as I've few things to pay for so took a trip over to lad that does mine showed him a new style of what I want and he's gonna work around my other tats on right arm and shoulder making 3/4 sleeve of Polynesian so booked in for 4 hours in 2 weeks and few weeks later moving into the chest piece and he said it'd be 6-8 hours
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement