Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

PKM, hope it's just an infection and not kidney stones, yikes!

Oh god... Eye lashes for cars :\ I've seen a Peugot around here lately with a big pair of lips on the front grill... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Man I love warm weather, just had an ice cold shower nothing more refreshing :D.
    Hope it gives lots of smiles per gallon! :D

Lyn enjoy the sun for the rest of us poor chumps stuck indoors!
    Anything planned with that reprobate fella of yours for your time off? :pac:

Reprobate, I resent that :pac:
    Well, started pissing blood this morning so straight down to the doctor. He reckons it's either a kidney infection or kidney stones. Have to get an x-ray/ct scan done on my kidneys. :mad: I'm on anti-biotics for the minute in the hope of clearing it up. But on the up-side, I have to go out and about on that spiffing day to do some collections. Every cloud and all that! :D

@ CC - lovely machine. Look after her well. Are you getting the eye lashes for it?

Jesus well wishes coming at ya PKM.

Also well wear CC :).

Also such a shame not more studios took up Dixie Girlz Tattoo Community organised charity event for depression and mental health in Dublin, im not sure about the rest of the studios in Ireland.

He clearly tried to make it a national event, and only one studio in Dublin took it up, and the one studio that did im not a fan off plus I hate Ballyfermot wouldn't even park my car there, im allowed say that both my parents are from Ballyfermot and still have plenty of family living there ;) so I think I get away with it :pac:.

I would have liked to have supported it and gotten one of the 7 symbols done, would have even paid more for it to go to charity had some of the more well known studios picked up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Also such a shame not more studios took up Dixie Girlz Tattoo Community organised charity event for depression and mental health in Dublin, im not sure about the rest of the studios in Ireland.

What was this? I didn't even hear about.

@PKM - Fingers crossed for ya buddy. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Orim wrote: »
    What was this? I didn't even hear about.

@PKM - Fingers crossed for ya buddy. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Its this

K6_TY47YS3x.png
    Im launching a new event to raise money for the one life one love charity for mental health & depression and other local causes. This will be a national tattoo day, were you can pick from the choice of 7 symbols to get tattooed for (£20/24 euros)
    One event done on the same day in different locations at the same time.

934853_415328741907455_827823532_n.jpg

Confirmed studios who took him up

Belfast - Gd Times
    Dublin - Crazycats Tattoostudio
    Lisburn - Brazink TattooPiercing
    Cullybackey - chillipeppertattoos
    Dungannon - Magic Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio
    Letterkenny - Spiritualink
    Omagh - Camouflage TattooPiercing

Such a shame more studios didnt take it up, would have shown the tattoo community in a positive light and for a worthy cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Think its terrible more places didn't take it, would love to get a tattoo to support something like that. However that said I'm not big fan of any of the symbols. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The only one of the seven I'd really like would be the Ankh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

It's a good idea but TBH I wouldn't be too keen on getting something tattoo'd that countless others would be getting

P_1 wrote: »
    It's a good idea but TBH I wouldn't be too keen on getting something tattoo'd that countless others would be getting

Generally I agree but if it's for charity then it doesn't bother me as much. Thing is though all the symbols are really...well cliched so you wouldn't just be sharing them with those who got them at the same event as you but god knows how many other people. And if someone saw them the tattoo they wouldn't know it was to do with the event either. I know at least one studio which won't do infinity symbols and the like because they get asked to them so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Jesus PKM hope you get better. That's some knock your system is getting!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Marty, you ARE a reprobate, stop trying to pretend otherwise.

And damo, I know now that I'm not doing anything with the reprobate this weekend. :pac: sometime next week instead. :)

Been minding a newborn and two two year olds all day, I love kids :D should really do something with my child care cert, apparently I'm good with kids according to their mothers. :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Marty, you ARE a reprobate, stop trying to pretend otherwise.

And damo, I know now that I'm not doing anything with the reprobate this weekend. :pac: sometime next week instead. :)

Been minding a newborn and two two year olds all day, I love kids :D should really do something with my child care cert, apparently I'm good with kids according to their mothers. :D

I've a 4yo, a 3yo and an 18 month old. They're great fun altogether. They're currently playing doctors with a Jessy from Toy Story doll.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Marty, she's getting broody, run!!!

:pac:

Marty, she's getting broody, run!!!

:pac:

:pac: Fcuk that, I'm too young to even think of having a kid! Need my career and education fully sorted and a house before I think of that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Well, started pissing blood this morning so straight down to the doctor. He reckons it's either a kidney infection or kidney stones. Have to get an x-ray/ct scan done on my kidneys. :mad: I'm on anti-biotics for the minute in the hope of clearing it up. But on the up-side, I have to go out and about on that spiffing day to do some collections. Every cloud and all that! :D

@ CC - lovely machine. Look after her well. Are you getting the eye lashes for it?

Feel better soon Mister!

I ordered them from Amazon yesterday. .... :o
    January wrote: »
    PKM, hope it's just an infection and not kidney stones, yikes!

Oh god... Eye lashes for cars :\ I've seen a Peugot around here lately with a big pair of lips on the front grill... :eek:

Can you do me a favour and the next time you see that car stop them amd ask them where they got the lips? PLEASE!!!!

You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a fluffy pink steering wheel cover :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Feel better soon Mister!

Can you do me a favour and the next time you see that car stop them amd ask them where they got the lips? PLEASE!!!!

You'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a fluffy pink steering wheel cover :(

tumblr_lhm0lvG8ox1qc4qd3.gif

tumblr_lhm0lvG8ox1qc4qd3.gif

Haters gonna hate :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Feel better soon Mister!

Honestly thought ya were gonna write a fluffy pair of lips :D

****ing love Patrick Stewart.

Honestly thought ya were gonna write a fluffy pair of lips :D

If they existed I would own them!

• Advertisement

So my gran's op was cancelled, her haemoglobin levels are much too low. going ahead next week, so I'll be spending most of the next few weeks looking after her with my sister. My sister has promised to mind her whenever I see Marty next week though :)

Think I should buy myself a new dress tomorrow to reward myself. :pac:

So my gran's op was cancelled, her haemoglobin levels are much too low. going ahead next week, so I'll be spending most of the next few weeks looking after her with my sister. My sister has promised to mind her whenever I see Marty next week though :)

Think I should buy myself a new dress tomorrow to reward myself. :pac:

I got some lovely dresses in Penneys today and also a play suit that I thought was a dress that doesn't fit so I'm returning it tomorrow... Damn playsuits... I thought it was a lovely dress too :mad:

I got some
    lovely dresses in Penneys today and also a play suit that I thought I
    was a dress that doesn't fit so I'm returning it tomorrow... Damn
    playsuits... I thought it was a lovely dress too :mad:

I don't really wear Penneys clothes, but my sister bought some nice dresses there recently, so might have a look. I usually buy most of my clothes in Topshop, Forever 21 and H+M, but will have a wander in and look.

I hate playsuits, the ones that fit my chest are so baggy on my arse that I end up flashing my arse when I move. :pac:

I don't really wear Penneys clothes, but my sister bought some nice dresses there recently, so might have a look. I usually buy most of my clothes in Topshop, Forever 21 and H+M, but will have a wander in and look.

I hate playsuits, the ones that fit my chest are so baggy on my arse that I end up flashing my arse when I move. :pac:

I was never a big fan of Penneys, they've never really had nice dresses and I live in dresses... but I went in today for a pair of shoes and saw them and bought 5 :eek: There's a lovely one... I'll have to see if I can grab a pic of it, but it's kinda ivory in colour with birds and bird cages all over it. I fell in love with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Halfords usually have them. They have a "girlie" section for stuff like that, I reckon that'd be your best bet. :D

****ing love Patrick Stewart.

Yes, Patrick Stewart (or Paddy as I call him :pac:) does certainly rock. Love the guy.

Anyway, just in, what a feckin' day!! The temp was 24 deg. at one stage, it was great. I got to strut around in shorts, a vest top and bandana today. The amount of twats who said I looked like Hulk Hogan with tattoos just got tiresome after a while!! :rolleyes: :pac: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

has it been sunny this week?i wouldn't know i have been working the most horrible hours.nothing worse than working a job u hate 10-7 all week and not a day off until sunday.i hope it rains on yis all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Anyway, just in, what a feckin' day!! The temp was 24 deg. at one stage, it was great. I got to strut around in shorts, a vest top and bandana today. The amount of twats who said I looked like Hulk Hogan with tattoos just got tiresome after a while!! :rolleyes: :pac: :cool:

In fairness I'd say its a fairly effective look to have when you're collecting debts :p

I got some lovely dresses in Penneys today and also a play suit that I thought was a dress that doesn't fit so I'm returning it tomorrow... Damn playsuits... I thought it was a lovely dress too :mad:

Wouldn't happen to be a black and white aztec print playsuit? If so. ...... it got me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Got my teeth cleaned today and now they're all sensitive, but sparkly white. It's bittersweet really :D

Also, tattoo in the morning, waheeyy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

PKM, hope it's nothing serious! :/

CC, well wear, lovely car :D

Also I love Penneys.

That's all, thank you and goodnight :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement