Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was never a big SoCo fan, one of my friends loves it though. Give me a Jack Daniels any day :D Yeah, I'm just a bit disappointed I'll never see the full Slayer line-up with Jeff dead

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Seen Slayer a few times, they get a bit monotonous after a while! I tend to drift off then get back into it when they play Angel of Death :P

Looking forward to Mastodon on Wednesday! If they blow my mind, I may even go again on Thursday, although money is tight :(

In other news, today is tattoo day. Going to the studio after work. Eep :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

I'm a happy happy happy person today :D been up since 6.30, went for a nice walk, had a great app with doc, got a lovely text and some great news, followed by even better news! And its still not even midday :eek: things are looking up! :D #delightedwithlife

Side note- only thing that could make today be fcukin amazing would be getting allowed to go to the a7x and avenged sevenfold concert in Dec! :P likely wish though xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm having a boring day so far! Only had about 3 or four hours of sleep, have to go to work and then to bootcamp, but I'M OFF TOMORROW. I FINALLY HAVE A DAY OFF. :D:D:D If it's still nice out, I'm gonna go to the beach and chill with my friends. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Gonna take advantage of the nice-ish weather and head off to tayto park for the day :D all the animals! !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I also drunkenly told Marty I missed him about three times, despite seeing him only a few days ago. :o:o
    McChubbin wrote: »
    I DON'T SHARE.
    First thing that popped into my head:
    tumblr_lonjvc3R9N1qh17feo1_500.gif
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Urgh. My brother just phoned me up and gave me the ol "how will you look when you're 80" speech about getting a tattoo done.
    22481993.jpg
    I'm a happy happy happy person today :D been up since 6.30, went for a nice walk, had a great app with doc, got a lovely text and some great news, followed by even better news! And its still not even midday :eek: things are looking up! :D #delightedwithlife
    Sounds great! :D
    #hashtagsdon'tworkonboards :pac:

Marty did the drunk soppy thing last night, so I'm not too embarrassed about saying I missed him! :D We said something about a film and I was like 'Are you proud of me for watching it?' (because he's always trying to educate me on films and I resist :pac: ) and he said 'I'm ALWAYS proud of you.' worth being woken up all bloody night for. :D

I'm in a really good mood today.

If somebody wants to give me dinner suggestions, please feel free. I haven't had any appetite, so haven't had dinner for 5 or 6 days, so I need some ideas to tempt me. :pac:

Wooooo today is a good mood day for T&P me thinks :D
    All praise the good mood gods :D:D

Fyi Damo- Hashtags work anywhere when you're in a good mood :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Gonna take advantage of the nice-ish weather and head off to tayto park for the day :D all the animals! !!

Let us know if it's any good!

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Let us know if it's any good!

I shall! I don't even know what's in it, all I know is that there are animals I csn coo over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I was there last year
    Won't tell you what it's like though
    You gotta find out yourself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Side note- only thing that could make today be fcukin amazing would be getting allowed to go to the a7x and avenged sevenfold concert in Dec! :P likely wish though xD
    But a7x are Avenged Sevenfold?

And no, hashtags only work on twitter, it's bad enough when people throw them everywhere on facebook :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Tayto Park doesn't have a particularly great reputation. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it CC.

Spent the weekend camping and rockclimbing in Malinbeg :) Such amazing views in that part of the country, absolutely beautiful!! Fantastic clean beach too that had steps leading down to it. Not a bit of dirt in the water. Ireland really doesn't take advantage of its surroundings for tourism. If I won the lottery I'd throw up a heap of modern hostels with transport between each with outdoor activities set up alongside the main sights. It can't be that hard to organise it.

So tired today now from it, slept like a log last night comfy in bed. Must find energy to walk the dog :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Not my usual type of music, but I loooooooooooove this song: :D

Not bad, but this is 100 times better. ;)

Angron wrote: »
    But a7x are Avenged Sevenfold?

And no, hashtags only work on twitter, it's bad enough when people throw them everywhere on facebook :P

I meant ffdp sorry lol! Was only half paying attention/half singing when I wrote that :P

And I like teh hashtags on occasion so I shall use em :P #winning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Gloomy and grey in Galway. :( Hope the sun comes back later in the week, I want to go to the beeaach. Fourteen years in Galway and I've never jumped off Blackrock, that's a disgrace.

Fourteen years in Galway and I've never jumped off Blackrock, that's a disgrace.

Not as bad as me. Born and raised in Limerick and I have yet to stab someone. :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Not as bad as me. Born and raised in Limerick and I have yet to stab someone. :o:o

Hahahaha that made me laugh so much. xD

I just realised fourteen years isn't even right...it's more like eighteen or nineteen. Whoops...

So I have quite short hair as it is and now I have an appointment to cut even more off but I'm getting serious nerves now... I don't really care what other people think since I spent years being told not to cut my hair short and then once I did everyone said it suited me so much better but still...I'm going for really really really short this time... And yeah i know how silly and vain and girly this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ah buddy lettin the whole side down!!!! ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Gloomy and grey in Galway. :( Hope the sun comes back later in the week, I want to go to the beeaach. Fourteen years in Galway and I've never jumped off Blackrock, that's a disgrace.

i hear that.in galway for a couple of nites with the good lady but it was way sunnier back home.any recommendations of where i should hit up while i'm here

• Advertisement

Can't go to bootcamp as I've been told I'm visiting my gran in hospital. Guess I'll be going for a run along the sea front tonight instead!

:(:( Just saw a poor little horse, tied up and dead, near where I work. Called the DSPCA emergency line. What the FCUK kind of sick basterd could do that to a poor horse??? :mad: :mad: :(

I hate people sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

that is horrible.theres some cruel gits out there.

I was there last year
    Won't tell you what it's like though
    You gotta find out yourself

We never made it in the end. It started to look really gloomy on the way so we just went to blanch instead. Got a lovely lace maxi skirt in penneys :o

That's disgusting eso. Does it look like it was just left there to die? Was it interfered with? God, if I could get my hands on the scum that do things like that, id do time.

We never
    made it in the end. It started to look really gloomy on the way so we
    just went to blanch instead. Got a lovely lace maxi skirt in penneys :o

That's disgusting eso. Does it look like it was just left there to die?
    Was it interfered with? God, if I could get my hands on the scum that do
    things like that, id do time.

Tied up and left to die by the look of it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hangover/drunkness has finally cleared, staying off the drink does not suit me, in my thirst last night met up with one friend to have a few pints who after being out all day he decided to call it quits about 10 I was happy enough with that strolling home bump into another lad who I know who shall we has a few screws loose who is hammered and who twisted my arm not that took much to go back to the pub out comes the vodkas and shots ended up in Diva/Hush and anyone that knows of that place knows how shameful that is :pac::o. Havent been there in about ten years classy place, same black lad still working in the toilet who strangely still remembers me from back in the day. Don't remember much about the club or getting home apart froom the fact my jeans are filthy and runners laden with grass god only knows.

That lad I was out with is still on the rip has rang me about five times trying to get me to go out oh and do steroids now that I go the gym eh no thanks, he tends to go on three to four day benders with little to no sleep I'd be dead.

Have a real inkling to get a lizard today for some reason been watching loads of videos and reading stuffs, Chameleons are cool, only thing I'm not sure about if feeding them I hate insects :o. Anyone here own any types of Lizard?

Anyways enough waffling from me, bring on Game of Thrones Finale tonight :).

Tied up and left to die by the look of it. :(

But that would have taken a long time, how did no one notice sooner? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fcuk you sky box go to watch Game of Thrones recording failed and im not watching it ten minutes into it :mad:, set it to record again for later tonight. If I see Facebook statuses ruining it ill go mad.

Oh and loving this song right now

• Advertisement

But that would have taken a long time, how did no one notice sooner? ?

It was really emaciated and stuff, looked like it had welts on its body, but I was driving by in a car, so can't be sure. Looks like the person/people neglected it to the point where they knew it'd die, then tied it up. It was tied up behind a school, so wasn't in a hugely populated area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement