Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Fcuk you sky box go to watch Game of Thrones recording failed and im not watching it ten minutes into it :mad:, set it to record again for later tonight. If I see Facebook statuses ruining it ill go mad.

stay clear of facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my misses not callin out tonight nd we usually watch it together she freak if i watch it with out her haha and im an awful liar whn it comes to her she can see right through me lol but i dont wanna be the dope at work tomorow who hasnt seen it so no one else can talk about it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Seriously fcuk off rain
    Poxy blaydin country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    It was really emaciated and stuff, looked like it had welts on its body, but I was driving by in a car, so can't be sure. Looks like the person/people neglected it to the point where they knew it'd die, then tied it up. It was tied up behind a school, so wasn't in a hugely populated area.

Absolute scum of the earth. I sincerely hope that whoever is responsible, and anyone who would do such a thing to any animal, die absolutely roaring. Very few things wind me up as much.

Anyways.... yaaaay new GOT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Absolute scum of the earth. I sincerely hope that whoever is responsible, and anyone who would do such a thing to any animal, die absolutely roaring. Very few things wind me up as much.

Anyways.... yaaaay new GOT!

Same tbh. I can't fathom why people would hurt something that can't hurt them back or defend itself. Sick, sick people. :(

Time to relax for the night. :D Really sleepy because of Marty keeping me awake most of the night, so may be going to bed early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Was watching The Truman Show, watching Criminal Minds now. Lazy night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

gregers85 wrote: »
    stay clear of facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my misses not callin out tonight nd we usually watch it together she freak if i watch it with out her haha and im an awful liar whn it comes to her she can see right through me lol but i dont wanna be the dope at work tomorow who hasnt seen it so no one else can talk about it haha

Yeh thats the plan avoid Facebook and Twitter three more hours till I can watch it now, just aswell im on nights this week so was planning on staying awake late.

Haha hate that one, fcuk it just watch it you know if you don't they will wreck your head in work about it tomorrow.

. Got a lovely lace maxi skirt in penneys :o

Pics or GTFO haha

I know I do a lot of hunting but I've never ever been purposely cruel to any animal
    If I'm shooting its a one hot and no suffering
    There are things I can't stand and that's animal cruelty
    Likes of badger baiting and fox hunting with hounds I can't stand
    It's a slow painful death and not humane at all
    A horse been tied up an left to die is out and out barbaric and as was said if I got my hands on scum that done something like that I'd be put away and be happy to do the time

Yeh thats the plan avoid Facebook and Twitter three more hours till I can watch it now, just aswell im on nights this week so was planning on staying awake late.

Haha hate that one, fcuk it just watch it you know if you don't they will wreck your head in work about it tomorrow.

yeh thats the plan! haha im just gonna stay silent nd try not to react when im watchin it with her lol :cool: when did this happen i used be a mans man lol :rolleyes::p

Pics or GTFO haha

I know I do a lot of hunting but I've never ever been purposely cruel to any animal
    A horse been tied up an left to die is out and out barbaric and as was said if I got my hands on scum that done something like that I'd be put away and be happy to do the time

Do you shoot for sport or for food, though? Shooting for sport is just as barbaric IMO.

Pics or GTFO haha

I'll take a picture of my little haul later, can't right now, eating jelly beans.

• Advertisement

Was watching The Truman Show, watching Criminal Minds now. Lazy night.

Quality I love Truman Show big fan of Jim Carrey.

Pics or GTFO haha

i do some hunting and fishing too! agree full heartily with what you've said!!

Do you shoot for sport or for food, though? Shooting for sport is just as barbaric IMO.

I always eat what I kill
    Rabbits pigeons pheasants etc
    The likes of crows and magpies are vermin and need to be thinned out to give other wildlife a chance to survive
    Mags and crows raid nests of smaller birds killing the eggs and young

Quality I love Truman Show big fan of Jim Carrey.

same as! watched me myself and irene last night! wanna my favourite comedies ever!!

I always eat what I kill
    Rabbits pigeons pheasants etc
    The likes of crows and magpies are vermin and need to be thinned out to give other wildlife a chance to survive
    Mags and crows raid nests of smaller birds killing the eggs and young

Sound. Was just wondering, because a few friends of mine are like 'omfg, that dog was just killed, what scumbags,' then would happily go shoot a few rabbits for sport, and not eat them, which I find equally disgusting. if you're gonna eat 'em, fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

same as! watched me myself and irene last night! wanna my favourite comedies ever!!

Yeah, I like that one too. Liar, Liar was probably one of his better ones. And Bruce Almighty wasn't bad either.

yeh thats the plan! haha im just gonna stay silent nd try not to react when im watchin it with her lol :cool: when did this happen i used be a mans man lol :rolleyes::p

This is you :p

b20382.jpg

Love Me Myself and Irene been meaning to get a copy of it on DVD I will soon.

b20382.jpg

I'll pick ya up a copy when I'm in work on Wednesday. :)

b20382.jpg

Oooohhhhh, wouldn't stand for that!

If he's afraid of his missus, I dunno how he'd fare attempting to stand up to a bloke. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah, I like that one too. Liar, Liar was probably one of his better ones. And Bruce Almighty wasn't bad either.

Yeh both quality one of my favorites is Man on the Moon were he plays a serious role the story of Andy Kaufman he realy should have an oscar for that imo, and of coarse Ace Ventura still love this scene :D:pac:

Oh and incase anyone missed this yesterday this made my day :)

http://www.joe.ie/news/current-affairs/hmv-stores-to-re-open-with-e4-million-investment-and-100-jobs-created/

b20382.jpg

tough guy eh???? we'll see....... lol :P

i picked it up at the weekend for a tenor in extra vision,
    was a farrelly brothers box set, me myself and irene, stuck on you, shallow hal and say it isnt so! worth a tenor!!

tough guy eh???? we'll see....... lol :P

i picked it up at the weekend for a tenor in extra vision,
    was a farrelly brothers box set, me myself and irene, stuck on you, shallow hal and say it isnt so! worth a tenor!!

Sure am :cool:, waves fist at computer screen like a true keyboard warrior :pac:.

Worth a tenner just for Me Myself and Irene alone.

ill take him out at the next beers :P
    If he's afraid of his missus, I dunno how he'd fare attempting to stand up to a bloke. :pac:

i aint afraid of my misses she just suffers from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage!! :pac: :pac:

ill take him out at the next beers :P

i aint afraid of my misses she just suffers from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage!! :pac: :pac:

That's weird..... So do i...

Sure am :cool:, waves fist at computer screen like a true keyboard warrior :pac:.

Just turning on Game of thrones now!!
    257815.jpg

Marty prepare for scene by scene analysis!! :pac:
    Paybacks a bitch :cool:

That's weird..... So do i...

ye should meet for coffee and discuss it! get it all off yer chests ha :D

Just turning on Game of thrones now!!
    257815.jpg

Marty prepare for scene by scene analysis!! :pac:
    Paybacks a bitch :cool:

Careful now, do that Ill find your girlfriend tel her you watched it without her and watch ya squirm in your knickers as she puts ya in her handbag :p.

Now runs away quickly before the big strong man contestant flattens me :pac:.

ye should meet for coffee and discuss it! get it all off yer chests ha :D

Ah sthap! People would die!

Also, on a completely unrelated note, this.

5bwxtx.jpg

• Advertisement

Careful now, do that Ill find your girlfriend tel her you watched it without her and watch ya squirm in your knickers as she puts ya in her handbag :p.

Now runs away quickly before the big strong man contestant flattens me :pac:.

Jayziz marty, you're being very brave tonight :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement