Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

That 'Say Cheese' thread is fookin' hilarious, for those of us who still post here! We've changed a fair bit in 4 years :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

jenizzle wrote: »
    That 'Say Cheese' thread is fookin' hilarious, for those of us who still post here! We've changed a fair bit in 4 years :eek:

Well I've hair now, and my goatee is back. Other than that, not much has changed with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Oh lovely just woke up to a letter from my bank telling me card may been subject to a skimming incident, as a result they have blocked my card and issued another one.

Time to go through my transactions with fine tooth pick me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just had the dogs at the vet for their boosters. The vet was full of praise for how well behaved they are. Very proud of my babies today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just remembered my mum came into my room and told me my granny is in hospital with a suspected mini-stroke this morning. I was half asleep at the time and fell back to sleep...only just remembered it now. I wish I had been more awake to ask mum more questions. She's at work now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Oh lovely just woke up to a letter from my bank telling me card may been subject to a skimming incident, as a result they have blocked my card and issued another one.

Time to go through my transactions with fine tooth pick me thinks.

My Dad got scammed last week fcukers got 400 quid from the card before it was spotted and the card company stopped the transactions!!

Just remembered my mum came into my room and told me my granny is in hospital with a suspected mini-stroke this morning. I was half asleep at the time and fell back to sleep...only just remembered it now. I wish I had been more awake to ask mum more questions. She's at work now.

Hope your granny is ok :(.
    gregers85 wrote: »
    My Dad got scammed last week fcukers got 400 quid from the card before it was spotted and the card company stopped the transactions!!

Yeh one the transactions that has been forwarded for them to investigate is a 400 euro withdrawl :mad:, only good thing is the bank have said they will refund any money that can be proven to be taken. Dirty scumbags everywhere these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Hope she's okay :(

Marty that sucks. Hope they catch the pr1cks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Got an update on FB that Expendables 2 is showing on Netflix. So, as I have 2 hours to spare, I have a big bag of Fruit Pastilles, a box of Pringles, a pack of chocolate mallows, a Milka bar and a bottle of Coke. I haz a happy. :pac:

It'll never win any Oscars, but it's cool in a "turn off your brain and enjoy the ride" kinda way. Good cast too. Great fight scene with Jet Li using frying pans at the start, very funny.

Got an update on FB that Expendables 2 is showing on Netflix. So, as I have 2 hours to spare, I have a big bag of Fruit Pastilles, a box of Pringles, a pack of chocolate mallows, a Milka bar and a bottle of Coke. I haz a happy. :pac:

It'll never win any Oscars, but it's cool in a "turn off your brain and enjoy the ride" kinda way. Good cast too. Great fight scene with Jet Li using frying pans at the start, very funny.

:pac::pac: I know it got slated by critics, and its unbelievably stupid but I loved the Expendables 2 :).

• Advertisement

Just remembered my mum came into my room and told me my granny is in hospital with a suspected mini-stroke this morning.
    Hope she's ok!!!
    Got an update on FB that Expendables 2 is showing on Netflix.
    Awesome! I loved the first one! It's total zero thought entertainment, but not seen 2 yet! Will have to check it out soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I used to be in shape :(

I used to be in shape :(

Gettin' old Ray Ray! Lost the baby face!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Gettin' old Ray Ray! Lost the baby face!

ah its back now my face isn as fat as it was in that pic, thankfully I'm rocking a manly ass beard now so it stays hidden.

also yes getting old, receding hair and going gray :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

... ass beard...

:eek: :confused:

:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Fookin scary.Im looking at my daughter in that thread and looking at her now aged 4.5 and christ do I feel old.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Mad day today
    That ikea place is fcukin deadly
    Was sitting down in a different room every few mins and didn't wanna get up
    Got me daughters princess bed up and finished her princess room
    Was in square and have to believe my mates when they say I'm always in spur of the moment
    I walked past piercing place and got me old piercin put back in and got a new one
    So have laberet back and right lower lip done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Fookin scary.Im looking at my daughter in that thread and looking at her now aged 4.5 and christ do I feel old.

Aw you have a 4.5 year old too? Is she starting Junior Infants this year?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

January wrote: »
    Aw you have a 4.5 year old too? Is she starting Junior Infants this year?

Sorry shes actually 5 :o:o

Ill be killed.She started last September.

Ive a 15,11 , 6 year old and a 5 year old.

Sorry shes actually 5 :o:o

Ill be killed.She started last September.

Ive a 15,11 , 6 year old and a 5 year old.

Hahaha :D hate when you forget their ages...

I've a 4 year old, 3 year old and a 20 month old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i took my boys to a farm today and logan gave a sheep a big smacker of a kiss on the lips.he wont even give his baby brother as much as a goodnight kiss.it was the funniest and most disgusting thing i have ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

this is near 3 week ago
    6FD8CB2A_zpsdcfe740a.jpg

now
    D7FAD913_zpscbb1d509.jpg

2 girls
    5CE8D490_zps3948f553.jpg

and the biggest lad his eyes are open he just has em closed here
    FCA2B8CB_zpsc9f8e094.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My mam demanded that I went to lidl with her. So I dutifully did. And now im sitting in the car nice and warm while she braves the elements. I said id drive her, said nothing about getting out of the car.

Tempted to park around the corner and hide on her. Mwuauahahahahaha.

January wrote: »
    Hahaha :D hate when you forget their ages...

I've a 4 year old, 3 year old and a 20 month old.

So you really have your hands full!!!!

Im off to Spain on Tuesday and this year I actually wont have buggies etc with me...I cant wait!!

Might even get tattooed by the artist that did my sugar skull this year.Ive emailed him some 1940s pinup pics and if he can fit me in and money isn't that tight Ill be getting new ink!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yay, Blackadder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Angron wrote: »
    Yay, Blackadder :D

+1 for this.love blackadder.

flash lionheart - "woof.flash here.is that a canoe in my pocket or am i just happy to see you"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think my favourite Flash moment is in Goes Fourth.

"Well, this isn't a reasonable use of my time and resources, but I'm gonna do it anyway." before headbutting Darling :D

So you really have your hands full!!!!

Im off to Spain on Tuesday and this year I actually wont have buggies etc with me...I cant wait!!

Might even get tattooed by the artist that did my sugar skull this year.Ive emailed him some 1940s pinup pics and if he can fit me in and money isn't that tight Ill be getting new ink!!!

Nah we're thinking about having another...

Enjoy your holiday, hope you get your tattoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Was paid quite a bit more than I was expecting today, so spent it all on my sister, on top of the pretty bloody expensive present I already had for her 21st. She nearly had a heart attack when she saw how much I bought her and how much I'd spent. :pac: Feel great now, I love spoiling people. :) I also am seriously considering another tattoo... I have the money for the other half of the quote I got to be done on my other calf. hmmm..... Or I could just spend it all on drink and pay my next hundred euro for bootcamp. :pac: Decisions!

• Advertisement

What's the other half of the quote?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement