Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Father's day tomorrow!! my Dad is the hardest ever!! what you want Dad?? Nothing I'm fine, No seriously Dad what do you want, nothing, wanna go for a few pints? no thanks............ fcuking hell

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is your dad Father Stone? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

having a bbq and some homebrew beer :) and if i get a lie on in the morning for fathers day well then i'll be a happy camper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Angron wrote: »
    Is your dad Father Stone? :P

minus the mustache haha :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My stepdad got a limited edition print of a black and white gig photograph of his idol Freddie Mercury performing at Slane in '86. He was well chuffed with it. (And impatient to open the gift. :P )
    Also bought Scotch Eggs and Tesco mini pork pies so he's a very happy bunny right now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Not getting my dad his present til next week. He told us all to wait 'cause it's my sister's birthday tomorrow, and party tonight, so he doesn't wanna steal her thunder. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Mum said Dad bought himself a book for Father's Day. It's better really since if I bought him anything sure he would still be technically paying for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Not getting my dad his present til next week. He told us all to wait 'cause it's my sister's birthday tomorrow, and party tonight, so he doesn't wanna steal her thunder. :pac:
    Good guy father :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Seems I've had too much t drink so going home
    A tip: all the quiet pubs in city have wifi folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I have to babysit tonight :( anyone want to do it for me? Or with me? My niece will be asleep and I'll be bored outta my box!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fcuk eircom, of your going to have someone on technical support at least make sure they are competent in the English language :mad: just spent 45 minutes on the phone in repeat mode telling me to do things I had already done before I rang, had to tell him I had windows 8 about 5 times, as long with telling him the modem I have is fairly new about 5 times. Last thing he asked me to do before the phone call ended was to go to a certain page on internet explorer, was like eh buddy I can't I have no connection remember so frustrating.

There now sending out an engineer who might take up to 3 days to arrive joke really made sure next bill will be discounted though.

So no drink tonight and no internet I may also be bored out of my tree tonight :(

Fcuk eircom, of your going to have someone on technical support at least make sure they are competent in the English language :mad: just spent 45 minutes on the phone in repeat mode telling me to do things I had already done before I rang, had to tell him I had windows 8 about 5 times, as long with telling him the modem I have is fairly new about 5 times. Last thing he asked me to do before the phone call ended was to go to a certain page on internet explorer, was like eh buddy I can't I have no connection remember so frustrating.

There now sending out an engineer who might take up to 3 days to arrive joke really made sure next bill will be discounted though.

So no drink tonight and no internet I may also be bored out of my tree tonight :(

Jesus, I'd crack up in that situation. :( Hopefully it comes back on soon. :)

You win the crap Saturday night competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You win the crap Saturday night competition!

I want in on this. I've 5 minutes left in work and the report I need is stuck on 50% :(

Well..em..I'm gonna go out and get drunk, so I guess my Saturday's not all that bad.

Orim wrote: »
    I want in on this. I've 5 minutes left in work and the report I need is stuck on 50% :(

So in 5 minutes just pack up and go home! The other 50% is someone else's problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

My Saturday night is being spent at my aunts. Going for a walk soon so happy out :D

So in 5 minutes just pack up and go home! The other 50% is someone else's problem!

If only it worked that way :(

And I need to come up some with bs excuses for things that can't be helped. Someone give me some buzz words.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Orim wrote: »
    If only it worked that way :(

And I need to come up some with bs excuses for things that can't be helped. Someone give me some buzz words.

It was like that when I got there? :P

Rats got into the computers?

• Advertisement

It was like that when I got there? :P
    Rats got into the computers?

I like these ideas but I had to explain the paradigm shift that led to us not synergistically taking advantage of the low hanging fruit with 60% blue sky thinking and 60% out of boxial thinking.

But feck I'm home now. So I'm gonna order some chinese and watch intermission. After I kill some zombies.

half a bottle of wine and two beers down in half an hour. tonight is gonna get messy. my new heels are amazing. i think cc would love them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Night in with the telly for me. Exhausted for no good reason and I'm broke too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think I've found *The Dress* for my wedding... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well folks I didn't last till the dubs match
    Mate dragged me in taxi at bout half 6 and took me home got hour sleep and brand new now
    10 cans of bulmers in front of me
    Prepare for the worst

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    half a bottle of wine and two beers down in half an hour. tonight is gonna get messy. my new heels are amazing. i think cc would love them. :)

So show ms then!! Im not psycic!! :p

Jealous of yiz all and your plans and social lives. Stupid kids needing minding. Can't even have a sneaky drink when she's asleep cos ive to pick my folks up from the bloody pub. If my brothers broadband is down im walking right back ouf of his house.

Started the beers now :D watching some Archer too

That's grand, just rub it in.....

im drunk.

Cc shoe pic will come later, they're black silk stilettos with diamonds up the stilleto heel and across the back of the shoe. :)

Ugh i love alcogol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

And the drunk posts begin!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement