Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    im drunk.

Cc shoe pic will come later, they're black silk stilettos with diamonds up the stilleto heel and across the back of the shoe. :)

Ugh i love alcogol

Well sounds like you're having fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

And the drunk posts begin!

Eso drunk posts are one my favourites things on this forum :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm here to be a judgemental buzz kill all night

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

I'm here to be a judgemental buzz kill all night

CC I shall join you in the buzzkillingness (if that is even a word :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    Eso drunk posts are one my favourites things on this forum :pac:

rwla.yt? i love u :)

The strippers grabbed me ip on the stage nd grinded up on me! I swear, if if wasn't for Marty id have followed him home

• Advertisement

rwla.yt? i love u :)

Hmmmmmm.... :pac: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hmmmmmm.... :pac: :P

platonic! i have Marty, i dont need your fella!

this is so much fun, my fit are king me

platonic! i have Marty, i dont need your fella!

this is so much fun, my fit are king me

This is gonna end well, I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's nice being sober and not drunk posting for a change :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I'll be drunk posting later on probably :P

• Advertisement

It's nice being sober and not drunk posting for a change :P

We should make up for this next week. Or in AMSTERDAM!!!

I'd say Amsterdam would be class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    I'd say Amsterdam would be class :D

Pfft everyone knows Amsterdam isn't the place to get drunk and silly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

We should make up for this next week. Or in AMSTERDAM!!!

I concur. Lets go to Amsterdam now.

I concur. Lets go to Amsterdam now.

Can we wait till about 2? Can't be leaving the baby on her own, that would be irresponsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Can we wait till about 2? Can't be leaving the baby on her own, that would be irresponsible.

Bring the baby. Babies love the dam.

Orim wrote: »
    Bring the baby. Babies love the dam.

That may be so, but I don't love babies so she can't come.

I am all for this! despite the lack of a passport :o

Ha! A boardsie trip to Amsterdam. That'd be deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I don't know whats going on but fcuk yeh lets go the Dam it's been to long since my last visit, so many good and and weird memories :).

I am going to murder a pint tomorrow dropped one my mates to town again drunk then went back to a house to watch everyone drink before they left for the pub, me and alcohol aree going to get together tomorrow and go nuts, after hell & back ill probably be pissed on about four pints.

• Advertisement

I'll book the flights!

I'll book the accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

sweet back to Amsterdam for another night i cant remember!!

gregers85 wrote: »
    sweet back to Amsterdam for another night i cant remember!!

That's how you know you done it right :).

I've never been to the red light district. It's on my bucket list. I was checking flights for myself and atavan and they're only €157 return

I've never been to the red light district. It's on my bucket list. I was checking flights for myself and atavan and they're only €157 return

Haha the red light district is an experience in itself, the shows aswell are mad. I myself have been to two and somehow managed to get myself dragged up on stage both times, does be good craic but it sure is one sleazy place in there, feel like ya need a shower just for walking through it :pac:.

A weekend there can be got for cheap enough.

Haha the red light district is an experience in itself, the shows aswell are mad. I myself have been to two and somehow managed to get myself dragged up on stage both times, does be good craic but it sure is one sleazy place in there, feel like ya need a shower just for walking through it :pac:.

A weekend there can be got for cheap enough.

Accommodation seems pretty expensive if you want anything other than a hostel. I was hoping to get enough people to go and maybe rent an apartment for the few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

was there last yr! the red light was a shock to my conservative irish eyes alright, then i had a few beers nd was good to go :pac: we did 2 nights in eindhoven and 2 in amsterdam! relatively cheap!

If anyone knows of any decent cheap accommodation letme know! We're planning to go mid July

• Advertisement

Accommodation seems pretty expensive if you want anything other than a hostel. I was hoping to get enough people to go and maybe rent an apartment for the few days

Some the hostels are ok, my last time there we stayed in the flying pig can't remember which one theres two in Amsterdam we stayed in the one on main street close to the redlight district, we had our own room so no sharing with strangers, and our own bathroom shower.

The place also had a bar which served till about 5 in the morning and the coolest seating lying area ever, it had what wa essentially a giant matress kinda that could sit about twenty people and little tables in and around it so an area to proper flake out and have a drink of coarse they had to ask me to go to bed because they wanted to shut the bar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement