Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Took the lip piercing out for a few seconds this morning and the fecker closed up on me right away. Ah well. Had a bloody wierd job interview this morning, the job sounds interesting enough though so fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Jesus January, you have it worse than me, I just have to work and go to bootcamp!

I had the weirdest man come in just now, asking do I want to watch him cut his toenails. eh, what???

Nah, I choose to have three kids! I've learned to expect a night or two of no sleep. I've been broody a lot lately though... today I'm not for some weird reason!

I'm going to start c25k next week... giving up my boxing class and just keeping up TRX. Can't afford both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Got robbed in work. Gonna be fun trying to convince my boss that it wasn't my fault. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah bollocks, how did that happen?

Angron wrote: »
    Ah bollocks, how did that happen?

A regular customer took it upon herself to nick a lot of money worth of stock while her husband was paying for his stuff. Fcuking distraction tactics. :mad:

• Advertisement

A regular customer took it upon herself to nick a lot of money worth of stock while her husband was paying for his stuff. Fcuking distraction tactics. :mad:

Hate scum who pull off that crap. Surely there'll be CCTV or security men who'll be able to back you up though

P_1 wrote: »
    Hate scum who pull
    off that crap. Surely there'll be CCTV or security men who'll be able to
    back you up though

Oh yeah, they'll back me up, but I'll get the blame for not having eyes in the back of my head. :rolleyes: Don't care anyway tbh, I just want to finish work, go to bootcamp and hit my leaba. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shame you can't...garnish the price the next time she visits, seeing as she's a regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fail seen someone the other day proclaim they were going to get this done in a few days

934939_561817437194118_222744920_n.jpg

This is what they got

999271_562656220443573_1434287960_n.jpg

Well that's...something? I mean it could be worse, but it's not really close to the original.

• Advertisement

Feck that's a tad different

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Christ! They look almost identical!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

That's absolutely ridiculous
    Not even close to the one he wanted
    I'd name and Shame the artist or whatever he calls himself
    Would've done a better job with a black pen and a blade

If you squint it looks like the original... :p

January wrote: »
    If you squint it looks like the original... :p

And if my aunt had balls shed be me uncle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. Did ye miss me?? :D I went out to visit a mate of mine on Saturday after I had the kids. He asked me would I drop him down to the pub when I was going. When I was dropping him off, he invited me in for "one". That was the first mistake! I ended up staying over after copious amounts of Souther Comfort and Red Bull. :rolleyes: So, without having to go back over 20 pages (as I haven't been able to log in), what's happening with everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I believe there may have been a mention of mise getting my new car :D
    Other that that, I'm flat broke for the next week and have been woefully tired and headachey today for no reason!

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I believe there may have been a mention of mise getting my new car :D
    Other that that, I'm flat broke for the next week and have been woefully tired and headachey today for no reason!

Is that the Megane diesel? How you getting on with it?

Eso's job was fleeced today. Marty did Hell and Back over the weekend. Can't think of anything else...

January wrote: »
    Eso's job was fleeced today. Marty did Hell and Back over the weekend. Can't think of anything else...

Fair play Marty. Eso?? WTF? Is she ok?

• Advertisement

Fair play Marty. Eso?? WTF? Is she ok?

Yes, I wasn't touched. They just robbed a load of stock while I was serving them. :rolleyes:

Had a horrible day today and yesterday though, so not around much. Still alive, the robbers didn't get me. I was too big to rob. :( :pac:

Anyone know where is the best place to get mini moto parts?
    I got one ages ago for nothing to fix it and I went out to swords other day to get parts and bloke wasn't there and he arranged for fella to meet me in blanch but he never turned up
    Just wanna fix it and sell it
    Wayyyyyy too big for it and me daughter is too young for it

On me break and I only get a 15 so went to Burger King instead of mac d and just realised its a huge mistake
    Service here is DIA-fcukin-BOLICAL
    takes 10 mins to get a meal and it ain't always great
    Next time mac ds
    I can get a meal in a minute and eat it in 5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Is that the Megane diesel? How you getting on with it?

Tis :) Great now! I love it. Only have it two days and a seagull decided to bomb it on it's first trip up to Galway :rolleyes:

Yes, I wasn't touched. They just robbed a load of stock while I was serving them. :rolleyes:

Fuck-tards!!! :mad:
    Had a horrible day today and yesterday though, so not around much. Still alive, the robbers didn't get me. I was too big to rob. :( :pac:

Likewise. Life sucks sometimes!! :( Feck all you can do except run at it head on screaming "I will not go down without a fight you scum-sucking pig! Give me your best shot!!" (while holding back tears.) :o

Fuck-tards!!! :mad:

Likewise. Life sucks sometimes!! :( Feck all you can do except run at it head on screaming "I will not go down without a fight you scum-sucking pig! Give me your best shot!!" (while holding back tears.) :o

I did a 10 and a half k run and walked about 7k yesterday. Didn't cheer me up at all, but hey, it was a distraction. Metal and planning what to do with the money my grandmother keeps insisting on giving me each week that I stay in her house is keeping me distracted tonight.

How've you been doing?

I did a 10 and a half k run and walked about 7k yesterday. Didn't cheer me up at all, but hey, it was a distraction. Metal and planning what to do with the money my grandmother keeps insisting on giving me each week that I stay in her house is keeping me distracted tonight.

Jaysus, fair play!! I can't run up the stairs lately and I'm out of breath. Need to get my finger out and get back training properly!!!
    How've you been doing?

Shite. But such is life. :rolleyes: :pac: Busy few days ahead so that'll keep me occupied. Still a week to go in the month and I'm one customer off my monthly target to get my bonus. It's not a lot, but it'll pay for the car tax for three months!! :D

Jaysus, fair play!! I can't run up the stairs lately and I'm out of breath. Need to get my finger out and get back training properly!!!

Shite. But such is life. :rolleyes: :pac: Busy few days ahead so that'll keep me occupied. Still a week to go in the month and I'm one customer off my monthly target to get my bonus. It's not a lot, but it'll pay for the car tax for three months!! :D

Three months' worth of car tax seems like a pretty okay bonus to me!

Three months' worth of car tax seems like a pretty okay bonus to me!

Yep. It used to be €500 bonus for 10 new customers in a month, but they were losing their shirts on it, especially if someone got 20! :pac: So they reduced it to €30 per new customer and it's capped at 10 per month. :rolleyes: Ah feck it, it's better than nothing. Last month I only got 2 (you'd be surprised how hard it is to get new customers sometimes) but this month I'm at 9 so far. :D

• Advertisement

Yep. It used to be €500 bonus for 10 new customers in a month, but they were losing their shirts on it, especially if someone got 20! :pac: So they reduced it to €30 per new customer and it's capped at 10 per month. :rolleyes: Ah feck it, it's better than nothing. Last month I only got 2 (you'd be surprised how hard it is to get new customers sometimes) but this month I'm at 9 so far. :D

Better than a slap in the face with a wet kipper though :P

I used to hate that one new customer short of bonus threshold, the last one always seemed to be the toughest one to get

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement