Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I just found a baby bird seconds from cat food. So looking on YouTube for tips and came across this parrot singing drowning pool- bodies
    Could not stop laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Ah lads... James Gandalfini died :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Ah lads... James Gandalfini died :(

Saw that this morning. :( Can't believe how young he was, only 51. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

shocking stuff alright!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Saw last night. So awful, he was so young.

Got my audition date for the Voice UK. 8th July. :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Got my audition date for the Voice UK. 8th July. :D

nice! best of luck!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Where abouts is it?

Angron wrote: »
    Where abouts is it?

Belfast. :) Last year it was literally 5 minutes from the bus/train station. This year, I more than likely have a mate who's going to bring me up and back. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Good luck Eso. Did you decide what you're singing?

It's a shame about James Gandolfini. He was a great actor and 51 is fairly young. Saw a joke last night which made me chuckle. It's not bad taste but I'll spoiler it anyway.
    Is he going to come back as Gandolfini the White?

No idea! I'm currently looking through youtube frantically, I thought it'd be at the end of the month, so I don't have much time to prepare two songs!

Currently debating doing 'I don't wanna miss a thing.' Cliched, but I do it very well and can convey emotion well in it, which I find hard to do with some songs.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    No idea! I'm currently looking through youtube frantically, I thought it'd be at the end of the month, so I don't have much time to prepare two songs!

Currently debating doing 'I don't wanna miss a thing.' Cliched, but I do it very well and can convey emotion well in it, which I find hard to do with some songs.

I always think you're better off with less done in a situation like this. I'd say you'd get away with a bit more.

Top of the head, Through Glass or Dream On could be good but I'm not sure if they'd suit your voice or even the competition.

Orim wrote: »
    I always think you're better off with less done in a situation like this. I'd say you'd get away with a bit more.

Top of the head, Through Glass or Dream On could be good but I'm not sure if they'd suit your voice or even the competition.

Through Glass does suit my voice, I just raise the key a bit and I'm good to go, I've done it at a couple of gigs before. They don't really care what sort of song you sing, as long as it's singing. :)

Do through glass then. Love that song :)

Orim wrote: »
    Do through glass then. Love that song :)

I'm singing it at the moment, trying to find the right key to suit me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Oh god. I should never be allowed my phone when I have consumed as much alcohol as I did last night!! I mean wft were we thinking going getting more drink at 4.30am???? >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Oh god. I should never be allowed my phone when I have consumed as much alcohol as I did last night!! I mean wft were we thinking going getting more drink at 4.30am???? >.<

You were thinking the right way ;), at 4:30 a.m if there any possibility of having more drink by jaysus I'll have it :).

Only awake and feels like I woke up in a sauna, hate working nights when the weathers nice miss all of it.

Getting tattoo'd tomorrow!! this week has bloody dragged!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

gregers85 wrote: »
    Getting tattoo'd tomorrow!! this week has bloody dragged!!!!!!

I'm very jealous, had an appointment booked with him for myself but had to cancel because the day after I made it got a stupid wedding invitation for this weekend. I'm gutted, my money would have been better spent on a tattoo than a day out. The tattoo would last longer than the marriage anyway :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

anybody see the new one remis just posted.its gotta be the coolest tattoo i've ever seen.

anybody see the new one remis just posted.its gotta be the coolest tattoo i've ever seen.

yeh its awesome!!!! in progress it says!! id be delighted with it as is!!! :pac:

Just got some pretty bad news there and sick I was only told now
    A mate of mine is in hospital now after been nearly stabbed to death on Tuesday night. I know he had always been stupid to be involved with te wrong people but ffs why don't people listen to stay away from others
    He's lucky he did t lose his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Jesus H Christ that's awful. Hope you're okay and hope your friend makes a full recovery.

Jesus. You'e got to fcking hate people at times. Hope your mate pulls through.

Fcuking hell. I hope he gets better soon and pulls through okay. x

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Jaysus, sorry to hear that, hope your mate pulls through

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Christ :( Really hope he'll be okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Jesus I hope your friend is ok!

Got invited to a "wrap party" with those "weight loss" wraps... eh no thanks... I'd rather do it the proper way than use a quick fix that'll go back to the way it was after a few days.

• Advertisement

Jesus man hope your mate is ok!!!!!

cousin of mine is still in hospital from a savage beating he got a few weeks ago! fcukers beat him half to death stabbed him a rake of times!stabbed him in the head a few times! punctured his lung, one of his kidneys, slashed him across his face!!! there is fcuking scum out there no doubt about it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement