Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

gregers85 wrote: »
    Jesus man hope your mate is ok!!!!!

cousin of mine is still in hospital from a savage beating he got a few weeks ago! fcukers beat him half to death stabbed him a rake of times!stabbed him in the head a few times! punctured his lung, one of his kidneys, slashed him across his face!!! there is fcuking scum out there no doubt about it!!!

Jesus. again I hope he comes through it all right.

It's crazy the way some people act. I don't think I've ever been in a position where I've wanted to start a fight. But the idiotic things that these scumbags use as a reason to start on someone is ridiculous. It's just mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks for the well wishes folks
    I Havint words to really explain how I'm feeling now but did you ever wish someone would just listen to what they're being told and take advice and someone only realises it when it's too late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Jesus dr, I hope your friend is ok, thats horrible :(

We booked our holiday today! July 17th can't come quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dodderangler and gregers hope your friends both come through alright :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

I need fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :(
    There's a shop beside work but the ATM is ages away, and I'm trying to take a late lunch. I'm going to fade away dammit!!!!

Can someone bring me a banana to Dun Laoghire? And some salt and vinegar peanuts? (yum) And a smoothie?

Please and thank you! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

TheBellJar wrote: »
    I need fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :(
    There's a shop beside work but the ATM is ages away, and I'm trying to take a late lunch. I'm going to fade away dammit!!!!

Can someone bring me a banana to Dun Laoghire? And some salt and vinegar peanuts? (yum) And a smoothie?

Please and thank you! :D

Think you might have popped into the wrong thread. OTB is that way ---->

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Think you might have popped into the wrong thread. OTB is that way ---->

:pac: :pac: :pac:
    Confused:confused:

Confused:confused:

You posted in the 'does X hurt' thread, a mod moved your post and mine here. ;)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    You posted in the 'does X hurt' thread, a mod moved your post and mine here. ;)

I cannot multi task! :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Loving the added feature of the Google Images search. If you search, for example, for "rose tattoo", it'll give you categories at the top to narrow down your search like "black and white", "wrist", "hip" etc. Tis pretty nifty I thought anyway :)

Foot is healing up nicely. T'was itchy as feck this morning but nothing that a bitta moisturiser didn't sort out. Getting it coloured in on Monday :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Howdy all, Friday thank FUCK! :D

Seen this on another thread and thought I'd lash it up here for those who didn't see it...

Seriously, what did he think?? The tattoo was gonna be licked on by kittens??? :rolleyes: Amazing how people react like this. As for hurting - I'd hate to see hi if he was getting it done in a well known sore area!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The vid looks like a pishtake to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

It does look a bit staged alright.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'd say it is. The guy has a few vids, all about his brother or whoever freaking out, and yet this brother has never heard of these videos and been aware of being filmed?

I don't buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The official Hell & Back video just got released, and must have something wrong with me because I got goosebumps watching it :o.

That looks savage!!! :eek: :eek: I wanna do it now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

yeh its my goal for next summer!!!

gregers85 wrote: »
    yeh its my goal for next summer!!!

Feck next summer try do the one in November :), I'm hoping to do it again.

The official Hell & Back video just got released, and must have something wrong with me because I got goosebumps watching it :o.

Awww man I really wanted to do this but just never got around to it! My back is ****ed at the moment so I won't be doing much of anything for a few months but Jesus it'd make for some comeback!!:D

Awww man I really wanted to do this but just never got around to it! My back is ****ed at the moment so I won't be doing much of anything for a few months but Jesus it'd make for some comeback!!:D

Ouch fcuked back is never good :(, hope it's nothing to serious. Would be some comeback alright :).

Feels so good to be back in the gym properly the last two morning after work and pushing hard arms and chest are sore :), the last few weeks haven't done much with Hell & back and being sick. Great to be eating right again aswell :).

• Advertisement

Nothing worse than leaving the gym for a bit and coming back to it. My arms and chest do be sore and just at my armpit does be quite sore aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

When I'm a bit fitter I'd love to do a mud run but don't think I could ever do anything as intense as Hell and Back.

Feck next summer try do the one in November :), I'm hoping to do it again.

will the middle of the rugby season!! couldn risk it!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Is it really a nap if it's over 2 hours long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Babies can nap for over 2 hours so yes!

On another note I ****ing hate liars. Hate them, hate them, hate them. Bastard.

Turns out my job is going to be gettin a new customer which means more which means a new supervisor will be needed so I went straight up and put my name down for it. Be nice to get extra few quid and be the boss :)

Evenin' all. Busy enough day today. So now, chilling watching Criminal Minds and having a couple of beers. :D

On a sadder note, today is the anniversary of my son leaving the country. My ex (who is Slovak) took him home with her 4 years ago today after we broke up. I haven't seen him since.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

On a sadder note, today is the anniversary of my son leaving the country. My ex (who is Slovak) took him home with her 4 years ago today after we broke up. I haven't seen him since.... :(

Awh that sucks PKM :( Sorry to hear that!

Jesus PKM sorry hear that!! rough stuff!!!

just home about 20 minutes from tattoo shop jesus im shattered!!

• Advertisement

I'm really sorry to hear that, PKM. It must be fcuking heartbreaking for you. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement