Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

gregers85 wrote: »
    just home about 20 minutes from tattoo shop jesus im shattered!!

What'd ya get? What'd ya get?? :D
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm really sorry to hear that, PKM. It must be fcuking heartbreaking for you. :(

Thanks Lyn. Yeah it is. Another part of the reason for my username. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Thanks Lyn. Yeah it is. Another part of the reason for my username. :o

tbh I can understand it making you feel that way. Well, I don't understand because I don't have kids, but you know what I mean. :o

She must be some fcuking cow not bringing the kid to visit. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear that PKM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Gotta a little memorial done for my niece who passed away last yr!
    Nothin fancy just her name in script with some love hearts coming out of it

Got it done by Darren Brass he's been guesting in allstar this week! was his last tattoo on this trip!! :D

And where is the picture? :p

• Advertisement

And where is the picture? :p

2 mins now nd i find me usb cable haha ;)

tbh I can understand it making you feel that way. Well, I don't understand because I don't have kids, but you know what I mean. :o

She must be some fcuking cow not bringing the kid to visit. :mad:

Well, the lack of funds works both ways. I can't afford to go over, but she can't afford to come over here either. But she sends pics from time to time when it suits her.

And yeah, I know what you mean... :)
    P_1 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that PKM

Thank you.
    Gotta a little memorial done for my niece who passed away last yr!
    Nothin fancy just her name in script with some love hearts coming out of it

"Nothin fancy"? A tatt is a tatt, and that's a nice idea. Nice one, fair play.

I can understand lack of funds on both parts, but she's the one who decided to take him away from you, so she should get up off her arse and find a way to facilitate visits tbh.

i think I'm getting too annoyed over this, but I fcuking hate seeing fathers denied their rights just because of a lack of feckin' marriage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

PKM, that really sucks but hopefully you can have some kind of relationship in the future. Here's hoping.

I can understand lack of funds on both parts, but she's the one who decided to take him away from you, so she should get up off her arse and find a way to facilitate visits tbh.

i think I'm getting too annoyed over this, but I fcuking hate seeing fathers denied their rights just because of a lack of feckin' marriage.

If you're getting that annoyed, and you're detached from the situation, how annoyed do you think I am/have been? But yeah, I know... In her mind though, it's up to me to do it if I want to see him.
    January wrote: »
    PKM, that really sucks but hopefully you can have some kind of relationship in the future. Here's hoping.

Thank you. :) I hope so too. It's killer when I call for his birthday or Christmas or name day, and I can't talk to him cos he doesn't speak English. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Tattoo up on I'll show you mine thread!

She hasn't been teaching him fcuking ENGLISH?

WTF. I'm so angry at her right now. I don't know how you cope with that. I'd fcuking murder her in your position. :(

She hasn't been teaching him fcuking ENGLISH?

WTF. I'm so angry at her right now. I don't know how you cope with that. I'd fcuking murder her in your position. :(

Nope. And the annoying part is she's fluent in 5 (count them - FIVE) languages. She learned English in Cambridge University FFS! Ah fuck it, he's starting school soon, he'll learn there. Russian used to be their second language in school, now it's English thankfully.

Nope. And the annoying part is she's fluent in 5 (count them - FIVE) languages. She learned English in Cambridge University FFS! Ah fuck it, he's starting school soon, he'll learn there. Russian used to be their second language in school, now it's English thankfully.

So basically, she's taken your child away from you, knowing full well you can't afford to fly over, and is essentially denying you any contact by not teaching the child to speak English?

There's a special place in hell for cnuts like her. :mad:

So basically, she's taken your child away from you, knowing full well you can't afford to fly over, and is essentially denying you any contact by not teaching the child to speak English?

There's a special place in hell for cnuts like her. :mad:

PMSL! Remind me to never piss you off!! :p:) But yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Well, I'm cheering myself up by watching Chris Rock on Comedy Central. Funny shit right there.

PMSL! Remind me to never piss you off!! :p:) But yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Well, I'm cheering myself up by watching Chris Rock on Comedy Central. Funny shit right there.

I don't get angry very often at all tbh. This is the first time I've been properly angry in about a year, I usually just get upset. :pac: I'm told I'm a bit scary when I'm angry, so probably a good thing that I'm rarely angry! :pac:

I love Chris Rock. :D

Now for the worst bit! taking off the wrapping and tape on my hairy leg haha

Now for the worst bit! taking off the wrapping and tape on my hairy leg haha

Unscented baby wipe on the tape! It'll make it easier to come off. :)

I don't get angry very often at all tbh. This is the first time I've been properly angry in about a year, I usually just get upset. :pac: I'm told I'm a bit scary when I'm angry, so probably a good thing that I'm rarely angry! :pac:

I actually find that very easy to believe!! :pac: :p
    I love Chris Rock. :D

He's mad!! "...they ain't never gonna cure AIDS, they can't even cure Athlete's Foot...." :pac:

Unscented baby wipe on the tape! It'll make it easier to come off. :)

too late haha went the old fashioned way! bite down hard and a quick jerk

will note for next time ;)

• Advertisement

I actually find that very easy to believe!! :pac: :p

He's mad!! "...they ain't never gonna cure AIDS, they can't even cure Athlete's Foot...." :pac:

:pac: it's weird though, I'm a lot more reserved and shy IRL (well, unless I'm drinking!), so nobody IRL expects it of me, then BAM, I get angry and shít hits the fan. :pac: I'm more likely to get upset and cry though. :pac:

:pac: :pac: :pac: I love that man.

too late haha went the old fashioned way! bite down hard and a quick jerk

will note for next time ;)

Next time, leave the biting out, just jerk it, it'll be way more fun. ;) :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd say I'm not a vengeful person, but that would be an utter lie.

Really? I didn't see you as the vengeful type. You come across all sweet and shy. :pac:

I'm not vengeful at all. I never see the point in dwelling quite that much on something.

Next time, leave the biting out, just jerk it, it'll be way more fun. ;) :pac:

Giggedy!! *snigger*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can hold onto things for a long time when people dick me over, and I will do everything I can to get level.

I don't hate for no reason :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    I can hold onto things for a long time when people dick me over, and I will do everything I can to get level.

I don't hate for no reason :pac:

:pac: Jesus, remind me never to get on your bad side!

I don't hate anyone tbh. I came close to it once, but I don't think I've ever truly hated anybody. No matter how bad somebody treats me (and believe me, I've experienced the worst treatment possible tbh), I can't help but pity the person because well, nobody's actions are gonna fcuk up my life, but they might **** up their own.

I think it's more a sense of fair play at times. I got bullied a lot, so I started to develop an idea of things should be equal as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Not a big fan of the whole revenge thing myself, usually when someone does something bad on me I just cut them out of my life completely and ignore all contact with them

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Not a big fan of the whole revenge thing myself, usually when someone does something bad on me I just cut them out of my life completely and ignore all contact with them

I've had to change me perspective to be like that. I always believed in payback. I did some nasty things to people who fucked me over. But I was going down a dark, dangerous path, so I took a step back. I just blank them now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement