Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    :pac: it's weird though, I'm a lot more reserved and shy IRL (well, unless I'm drinking!), so nobody IRL expects it of me, then BAM, I get angry and shít hits the fan. :pac: I'm more likely to get upset and cry though. :pac:

:pac: :pac: :pac: I love that man.

I'm the exact same. I seem quite reserved but when I'm angry...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I am quite awkward with people I don't know.

Maybe even a little...
    90876_10138.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Angron wrote: »
    I am quite awkward with people I don't know.

Maybe even a little...
    90876_10138.jpg

Looks like a female sparrowhawk but then looking at the background it could be a redtail or some type of accipiter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I've had to change me perspective to be like that. I always believed in payback. I did some nasty things to people who fucked me over. But I was going down a dark, dangerous path, so I took a step back. I just blank them now.

I'm kinda the same I don't get angry often but when I do I vow vengeance, it took me a long time to learn how to control that :o and be calm,being angry sucks. Life is easier when you learn to just focus on yourself and fcuk everything else :).

I may be a tad it drunk :).

Been thinking about getting my nipple pierced for a while but I'm literally clueless know tattoo's but piercing I'm lost. Aftercare? Pain? I feel like such a newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I'm kinda the same I don't get angry often but when I do I vow vengeance, it took me a long time to learn how to control that :o and be calm,being angry sucks. Life is easier when you learn to just focus on yourself and fcuk everything else :).

Been thinking about getting my nipple pierced for a while but I'm literally clueless know tattoo's but piercing I'm lost. Aftercare? Pain? I feel like such a newbie.

I had mine done when I was 16
    Was in turkey out on the piss and woke up with it
    Took it out when I went back playing rugby
    Now its twice the size of my other nipple so gonna get both done again :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You're scary when you're angry, js.

I don't know a huge amount about nipple piercings, but I've been told they're slow enough to heal (6-8 weeks usually), sea salt soaks a few times a day, ice pack if they're sore. My friend got both of his done and said they weren't too bad on a pain level, but you know yourself that's all subjective. I'd say if you can handle Remis at you with a tattoo gun for so many hours, you could handle a nipple piercing. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the way to Dubbyland now, looking forward to the Black Library thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My dad got his nipple pierced about ten years ago and they couldn't get the clamp on the nipple, kept hiding, so they had to do it without the clamp, one person holding the nipple out and somebody else pierced it. Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I had both of mine done! had to take them out eventually, got sick of having to take them in and out constantly for rugby and mma training so just left um close!! i didnt feel a thing when i got um done! the lad put a freeze gel on them nd it numbed the shit outta it ha!! cant really remember timelines for after care though was a good few yrs ago :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

January wrote: »
    My dad got his nipple pierced about ten years ago and they couldn't get the clamp on the nipple, kept hiding, so they had to do it without the clamp, one person holding the nipple out and somebody else pierced it. Fun times.

That's like something out of fawlty towers- body mod edition!

Marty, nipples are grand to heal, just stock up on sea salt and plasters if you do sports. They're great fun ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

nipple piercings are handy out. Just finished sessioning for the sisters wedding. Not well

Marty, nipples are grand to heal, just stock up on sea salt and plasters if you do sports. They're great fun ;)

I may have to bear this in mind. :pac:

I may have to bear this in mind. :pac:

You can both thank me later ;)

My mam was clearing out a load of paper work and found all my old school reports. The general consensus was I was capable of greatness. ....... but too lazy to actually achieve it. No change there so.

Cheers people's :), been thinking of getting a piercing for a while never gone through with it If I get the time might pop into Snakebite during the week. I was going to say how will it look with a hairy chest but since I already have a tattoo there I don't think it should matter.

Feeling a lit bit groggy today but a night out in town should sort that :).

My mam was clearing out a load of paper work and found all my old school reports. The general consensus was I was capable of greatness. ....... but too lazy to actually achieve it. No change there so.

:pac: mine was pretty much the same has the brains wont apply himself to busy getting in trouble and being a nuisance :o. School didn't suit me plus I was a terrible teen always a bad sign when the principal knows yeh on a first name basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

trust me they're not fun whenever somebodys lip piercing gets caught in it :o

trust me they're not fun whenever somebodys lip piercing gets caught in it :o

Or the shower loofa...../shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

or when crosses are ripped out during a rugby scrum

On the topic of school reports - mine were always great. I found one from fifth class (not year, class! :pac: ), talking all about what an excellent pupil I was, how I'd go far in life, blah blah blah.

All of my reports up til I finished school said the same, highly intelligent and will go far.

I'm a fcuking sales rep. :pac: :pac:

or when crosses are ripped out during a rugby scrum

The horror :(

I remember yanking one of mine so hard once in the shower that I genuinely thought id ripped my boob off. I was afraid to check if it was still there. Now I just use a shower cloth. Threat eliminated.

• Advertisement

The horror :(

I remember yanking one of mine so hard once in the shower that I genuinely thought id ripped my boob off. I was afraid to check if it was still there. Now I just use a shower cloth. Threat eliminated.

I actually grabbed my own boobs in sympathy pain while reading that.

I actually grabbed my own boobs in sympathy pain while reading that.

I nearly cried, it was very unpleasant. Hasn't happened since though, and it's the only incident I've ever had with them. A small price to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Oww!! Sounds horribly painful

I survived!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Imagine having your boob ripped off :eek:

I have had the laziest day ever. Myself, himself and the girls haven't even bothered changing out of our pj's... watching kids movies and had pizza for dinner. :D

And now I'm picturing John Cleese with nipple tassels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

My laptop is bollocksed and where the money to fix it will come from I don't know...

Angron wrote: »
    And now I'm picturing John Cleese with nipple tassels.

It was the natural progression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Folks it's been a pleasure. You're all so bang on, I wish you all the best.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Folks it's been a pleasure. You're all so bang on, I wish you all the best.

Cheers.

PKM, what? Wtf is going on???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement