Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

omg he closed his account. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

And his FB is gone too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That sucks :(

Ah bugger, I hope he's ok.

I just noticed his Facebook is gone. Fcuk, I really hope he's okay. :-/ I'm going to message his missus and check that they're both okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Feck, hope all is ok

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Really hope all is OK with PKM. Let us know if you hear anything Lyn.

Will do. I'm worried because of yesterday being the 4 year anniversary of when his ex took his child away. :-/

I've messaged his fiancee on boards, so hopefully I'll hear that they're both okay. Worried about them both now tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

WTF?

Fúck, lyn if you hear anything let us know. :(

Will do. Obviously, I wouldn't give away anything personal if i hear anything back, but I'll let you all know if I hear that himself, the missus and the baby are all okay. :( He's been having a hard time lately, so I'm very worried for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Fuuuuck. Hope nothing's happened...

• Advertisement

PKM, if you happen to be lurking, if you're okay, it'd be great if you could find a way to let us know. You're genuinely loved and cared for here, and we all only want what's best for you. So if you see this, maybe make a fake account for a moment, just to let one of us know you're okay?

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    PKM, if you happen to be lurking, if you're okay, it'd be great if you could find a way to let us know. You're genuinely loved and cared for here, and we all only want what's best for you. So if you see this, maybe make a fake account for a moment, just to let one of us know you're okay?

Second this. Just to add if you want a chat or to vent or anything at all, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm sure all the regulars here feel the same.

Orim wrote: »
    Second this. Just to add if you want a chat or to vent or anything at all, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm sure all the regulars here feel the same.

You know full well that you can message me at any time, PKM. I really hope you're all okay, and I'm here if you need anything. If you want somebody to talk to and don't want to re-join boards or Facebook, you can always make a fake account and PM me your number. I'm here anytime. x

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hope all is ok PKM, let us or eso or somebody know you're ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

God, if anyone finds out if pkm is ok, just let us all know. Lovely guy, would hate to think of anything bad happening with him.
    We're all here for you, if you happen to be lurking.

Edit- his twitter is still open, the last tweets on it are to me yesterday.

January wrote: »
    PKM - Like Lyn says PM one of us or message us on facebook (www.facebook.com/muadri) and let us know if you are all ok x

You know how to find me on Facebook too, PKM. Let somebody know you're okay. I know you're going through a really hard time, but there's always someone here who'll listen and try to support you and your family. x

Also, I added you, January. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I accepted :p

I just sent him a dm on twitter there, if he replies I'll let everyone know!

Didn't know he was on twitter cause i never use mine, but I'm gonna follow him.

Link please.

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure Damo would ban us if we posted links to PKM's personal pages on here, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mini fridge

Hi not sure if this is the right place I want to get my first tattoo and I want to know if dragon tattoo on Talbot street are good. Thanks
    MF

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Fcukkkkkkkkk.............. Hope to fcuk PKM is okay. :confused: Worried now. Such a nice lad, he doesn't deserve to be going through such a rough time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Oh god, just caught up with the thread now. Really hope he's okay :(

PKM if you're lurking, you know we're all here if you ever need to talk. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you're genuinely cared for here and seem like a really decent guy. Hope whatever is going on isn't too serious and that things work out for the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

ah man i hope pkm is ok.being a dad i can only imagine what something like that can do to your head but hopefully theres somebody here or closer to home that he can connect with and have a good chinwag.like everyone else on here he's a cool guy and i would hate to see a boardsie so down in the dumps,so if ur lurking pkm sometimes an unbiased stranger can be the best person to chat with.send a pm

Hey guys. I don't know much more, and I wouldn't say much more even if I did, but PKM, his fiancee and the kids are all fine. He's taking a break. Hope you all stop worrying now! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Any news is better than no news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jasus I hope PKM is ok :(.

Also if anyone is feeling generous and want to make me the best fry ever I'd love you forever and owe ya one, either that r go to work for me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Hey folks, for those of you that dont know I am Pkm's other half, thanks for all your concerns, it means a lot. Pkm is grand, just dealing with some stuff right now. I'm sure he will thank you all himself when he joins again, which Im sure he will. But from both of us for now, thanks.

• Advertisement

Best wishes to you all Bineox!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement