Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I had a crush on a guy in 6th class when I was in 5th class, so I suppose that would have made me 10. I wanted to give him an anonymous valentines card so my mother decided she'd drive over to his house so I could drop it in the letterbox (we live in a village, everyone knows everyone). Nervewracking stuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I still remember my first crush, would have been about ten or eleven. Used to always cycle by her house hoping to catch a glimpse of her, at that age though I wasn't e:ware it was a crush or why I had this urge to see her.

In work here eating a tango twister my God there delicious but the lads in work are having taking the piss out of me while I eat it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i went to an all boys primary school but we had an all girls school adjoining it and i had a secret crush with one of the girls but never had the nerve to say anything.i met her in a club a couple of years ago and she told me she had a crush on me too back then but was too nervous to tell me too.

and my second crush...i ended up marrying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I still remember my first crush, would have been about ten or eleven. Used to always cycle by her house hoping to catch a glimpse of her, at that age though I wasn't e:ware it was a crush or why I had this urge to see her.

In work here eating a tango twister my God there delicious but the lads in work are having taking the piss out of me while I eat it :pac:

Would you ever stop eating phallic ice pops?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Good news, everyone! </Dr. Farnsworth voice>
    My grandmother is about 80% back to her normal self and itching to get out of hospital. She misses her weekly jaunts to the ballroom dance hall and her nagons of whiskey. :D She still needs the results of some tests back but is otherwise fine and dandy. Sorry I haven't been on much lately- been busy visiting and bringing her chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That is absolutely brilliant McChubbin! Hopefully they find out what caused the stroke.

In my father in laws case he has an irregular heartbeat that was shooting off clots to his brain. The first stroke he had he got back to 95% of what he was before the stroke. He didn't take his medication though and had another stroke and is now less than 50% of what he was before the first stroke. His body is still functioning but his mind is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Esoteric_ wrote: »

App recommendations? :D

Candy Crush Saga and any of the banking ones there really handy and paypal....dangerous lol

binxeo wrote: »
    Candy Crush Saga and any of the banking ones there really handy and paypal....dangerous lol

Oh god, isn't candy crush saga meant to be really addictive? I'd be fired from work if I downloaded something addictive. :pac:

Oh god, isn't candy crush saga meant to be really addictive? I'd be fired from work if I downloaded something addictive. :pac:

Do not download Candy Crush whatever you do. I've only just deleted it after being addicted for the last few months.

Its ridiculously addicitive but its cool, pet rescue saga is good too. There are lots of free apps, I havent bought any, I find the free ones good.

• Advertisement

binxeo wrote: »
    Its ridiculously addicitive but its cool, pet rescue saga is good too. There are lots of free apps, I havent bought any, I find the free ones good.

I think I'm going to be trying Candy Crush. If I get fired for playing games while I'm supposed to be working, I'm blaming you. :p

I think I'm going to be trying Candy Crush. If I get fired for playing games while I'm supposed to be working, I'm blaming you. :p

Its ok they'll never find me lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I played some of that Candy Crush game, didn't think it was that great tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Haven't played candy crush. It's like bejewelled right?

2 hours to make dinner. 10 mins to eat it. That seems fair :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bejewelled is better.

Bejewelled is awesome. That's why I haven't bothered with candy crush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Three more weeks until my next appointment :(

1011772_10151687554515747_878808399_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

5 days till my appointment unfortunately I will have to go back and do another 2 hours
    I had booked for 4 half hours but I can't get anyone to take my daughter at 1 when she finished crèche so I'm in for ink at 10 and will prob get 2half hours done :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I cannae go in to finish my latest off today - foot is still a wee bit scabby so we're gonna leave it till later in the week and do it then. Stoopid skin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

jenizzle wrote: »
    I cannae go in to finish my latest off today - foot is still a wee bit scabby so we're gonna leave it till later in the week and do it then. Stoopid skin!

That happened with my leg too, biggest pain in the hoop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Folks it's been a pleasure. You're all so bang on, I wish you all the best.

Cheers.

Sorry about this folks, just some shite going on that needed to be sorted, anyway, I'd like to come back if that's ok, I even put up an intro as is required for a newbie here :pac: :D
    Hi not sure if this is the right place I want to get my first tattoo and I want to know if dragon tattoo on Talbot street are good. Thanks
    MF

Sorry chief, your post got lost in the mayhem. Unless I'm mistaken, that's Brendan Harte's place. I won't diss the guy, BUT - there are better tattooists in Dublin. I got 3 tattoos done in Dragon Art and they all had to be redone. Have a look around here and you'll see better alternatives. i.e. Skin City, Tallaght Ink, Dublin Ink etc....

Yay, you're back wohoo. Hope all is ok now

January wrote: »
    Yay, you're back wohoo. Hope all is ok now

It will be. Thank you! :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    It will be. Thank you! :D

Welcome back! Don't disappear like that again!

Work is killing me. They changed the taste and strength of our stock so I've had countless returns and people giving me abuse over it, like it's MY fault??!

Welcome back! Don't disappear like that again!

Yes dear, sorry dear. :o:p :pac:
    Work is killing me. They changed the taste and strength of our stock so I've had countless returns and people giving me abuse over it, like it's MY fault??!

Ah yeah, sure you manufacture the stuff yourself FFS!!! :rolleyes: Idiots!!

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Yes dear, sorry dear. :o:p :pac:

Ah yeah, sure you manufacture the stuff yourself FFS!!! :rolleyes: Idiots!!

Of course I do! :pac: I've been doing exchanges and refunds so I don't see why I'm being called every name under the sun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Good to see you back PKM :)

Motivation to do anything is almost non-existant today.. I am tired, and annoyed and I just want to hibernate, preferably for a few weeks... ugh!

In other news, went to Galway to the AH beers on Saturday! Brilliant night, was my first, but definitely not my last night out in Galway! :)

Mylina wrote: »
    Good to see you back PKM :)

Thanks a mill. :)
    Mylina wrote: »

In other news, went to Galway to the AH beers on Saturday! Brilliant night, was my first, but definitely not my last night out in Galway! :)

I reckon they're great craic. Have to see about getting someone to organise another T&P night out. Need a few beers, need to blow off steam. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Welcome back Pkm :).

Only awake so brains still in la la land also im starving but not sure if I can handle getting out of bed yet :o, stupid groggy night shift feeling :(.

On tattoo's my next one is three months away so so far away im hoping If I can get the funds together to get into Michal though for more on my arm in the meantime.

• Advertisement

Welcome back PKM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement