Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

What kind of photos are you looking for?

Just someone to be there during the procedure with a decent cameras and take a few step-by-step photos. Way I see it, it's a pretty uncommon procedure, would be a waste not to get evidence!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I never really drink at events I go to, for one thing cause everywhere seems to overcharge :pac: One of the worst was when I was in Vicar Street for a Children of Bodom concert, and two folks I knew asked me to get them a pint of Bulmer's each (they gave me the money, but couldn't get into the bar cause they were 17), pints were either €6 or €6.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    He does that for me too! :o

God, I'm so fcuking spoiled at times. :pac:

Jaysus the only matches my Da would bother going with me are matches involving Connacht, freezing rain and much cursing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaysus the only matches my Da would bother going with me are matches involving Connacht, freezing rain and much cursing :pac:

My dad's a die hard rugby fan. He forced me to watch matches when I was a kid, and around about two years before David Humphries was replaced by O'Gara as Irish number 10 is when I started to actually like it.

He even buys all of my rugby tickets. :o Season ticket and all. :pac:

I think he's just happy to have somebody who shares his love of rugby. It's the only thing he'll ever even speak to me about it. :pac:

Just made myself some currywurst, forgot how nice it is

• Advertisement

I just had a bowl of soup made from green beans, carrots, peas, leek, broccoli, chicken and parsnip. It was lovely. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I frikkin' LOVE currywurst! Have curry ketchup in the fridge at home, I think a trip to Lidl is called for on the way home from work :D

jenizzle wrote: »
    I frikkin' LOVE currywurst! Have curry ketchup in the fridge at home, I think a trip to Lidl is called for on the way home from work :D

Didn't have any curry ketchup so made it with taco sauce and curry powder, if anything it made it taste better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My dermal anchor fell out in my sleep last night. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just someone to be there during the procedure with a decent cameras and take a few step-by-step photos. Way I see it, it's a pretty uncommon procedure, would be a waste not to get evidence!

Are you getting it done in Dublin? If I can root out the wire for my DSLR, And the studio isn't miles out I should be able to help if you're really stuck

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    My dermal anchor fell out in my sleep last night. :(

The whole lot or just the stud?

Are you getting it done in Dublin? If I can root out the wire for my DSLR, And the studio isn't miles out I should be able to help if you're really stuck

Yeah, in Zulu on Tuesday evening. I don't want to put anyone out though, only if you really wanted to cover it. I think it's a no-go with anyone else I've contacted tbh :(

Yeah, in Zulu on Tuesday evening. I don't want to put anyone out though, only if you really wanted to cover it. I think it's a no-go with anyone else I've contacted tbh :(

Tuesday as in tomorrow? What time? If I have any spare money for luas fare and can find the wire to upload the photos I can come in.

The whole lot or just the stud?

The whole thing! I must have been having some awful dreams that I was clawing at my face :p

Tuesday as in tomorrow? What time? If I have any spare money for luas fare and can find the wire to upload the photos I can come in.

Tomorrow evening, around 5 or 6. I can compensate you for Luas fare :P

Tomorrow evening, around 5 or 6. I can compensate you for Luas fare :P

I'll have a look for the wire while I'm cleaning and get back to you. No point taking photo's if they'll be forever trapped on my camera. I'll get back to you asap!

I'll have a look for the wire while I'm cleaning and get back to you. No point taking photo's if they'll be forever trapped on my camera. I'll get back to you asap!

Cool, thank you! :D It's amazing how all my friends seem to be busy right now. Damn exam season!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know a few folks have exams, and this bus strike has some of them pretty damn worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Morning folks :)

Mmm now you have me craving currywurst, I can almost taste it :(.

Rho are you hoping to take pics of the whole process? I'd love to see it being done would probably offer to drop cupcake in or take photos myself if I wasn't in work Tuesday night.

Morning folks :)

Mmm now you have me craving currywurst, I can almost taste it :(.

Rho are you hoping to take pics of the whole process? I'd love to see it being done would probably offer to drop cupcake in or take photos myself if I wasn't in work Tuesday night.

Yeah, that's the plan! Good for me and good for the artist. I'd like to just have someone who's trigger-happy with a camera attend, to get pics of the stencilling, prep, during different stages of the procedure, and then the finished piece. :)

• Advertisement

My sister just bought me a top. It's feckin' gorgeous, it's literally just a few scraps of white lace held together by some black cotton.

But it's a size 10. :pac: Don't see myself fitting into that, I'm usually a 12 on top. :pac: FML

The whole thing! I must have been having some awful dreams that I was clawing at my face :p

Jesus! What were you dreaming about?! You need a sleep minder. Have you got a big manky hole in your face now?
    Yeah, that's the plan! Good for me and good for the artist. I'd like to just have someone who's trigger-happy with a camera attend, to get pics of the stencilling, prep, during different stages of the procedure, and then the finished piece. :)

Ok, wire has been found, and the charger that I subsequentl discovered was lost, has also been found! If you can cover the luas I'm more than happy to help!

Ok, wire has been found, and the charger that I subsequentl discovered was lost, has also been found! If you can cover the luas I'm more than happy to help!

That's great! Thank goodness something's gone right today! I would of course be more than happy to reemburse you your fare. :D I'm aiming to go in a little after 5 tomorrow, but I want to get confirmation from him first, so I may even pop in this evening just to make sure he's still ok to perform it. I'll drop you a PM this evening with my number once I know for sure :) Thank you!

That's great! Thank goodness something's gone right today! I would of course be more than happy to reemburse you your fare. :D I'm aiming to go in a little after 5 tomorrow, but I want to get confirmation from him first, so I may even pop in this evening just to make sure he's still ok to perform it. I'll drop you a PM this evening with my number once I know for sure :) Thank you!

No bother, would love to see it being done myself, just dm me your number and the time!

The top I got fits! :D

I'm nowhere close to a size 10 but somehow, it fits. :D

No bother, would love to see it being done myself, just dm me your number and the time!

You gave out to me when I told you I was gonna get sliced up! :p

Nagging ya already, is she?

I didn't give out to you. ..... I just told you not to do it :p anyway, that's different!!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Nagging ya already, is she?

Watch it, you!!

• Advertisement

Watch it, you!!

True, you have ammo on me I'm sure....

ADI. DO WHAT YOU'RE FÚCKING TOLD. FFS MAN. LISTEN TO THE LOVELY LADY. SHE'S LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS, YOU UNGRATEFUL BÁSTARD! :mad:

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement