Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P.K.M. wrote: »
    I reckon they're great craic. Have to see about getting someone to organise another T&P night out. Need a few beers, need to blow off steam. :D

Welcome back PKM

I fully agree - missed the last two!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Welcome back PKM. :D

In other news.... I'm hungover as ****, why do I put myself through this like?? xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Welcome back PKM. Glad to see you back.

Brought my laptop to be fixed today. Turns out the harddrive needs to be replaced. €120 which is still a lot of money but was expecting it to cost more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Thanks a mill. :)

I reckon they're great craic. Have to see about getting someone to organise another T&P night out. Need a few beers, need to blow off steam. :D

Once I've finished organising another one I'm doing at the moment, I'll get on it. Bring the missus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'd organise it but any time I organise any sort of night out nobody turns up, case in point was my school reunion a few weeks ago. Bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's school reunions here? To be honest, I wouldn't want to go to my school reunion, I hated that place.

Angron wrote: »
    There's school reunions here? To be honest, I wouldn't want to go to my school reunion, I hated that place.

Some places have them, after like 20 years but this was from primary school... One of the guys who left in 5th class was mailing me and said it'd be nice to see the old crowd so I said I'd try to organise it. 15 people said they were coming, not 1 showed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im so pleased with how my hair turned out. Its so bright!

Great to see you back pkm! :)

Just saw the pic in the pic thread, love it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wanna dye my hair some time, I dunno what colour I'd do though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Watching a Vice documentary about a Japanese Imam who also happens to be a tattoo artist and body piercer. Interesting stuff. There is an English captions option next to the cog wheel under the video on the actual Youtube site.

Thinking about applying to Trinity for Midwifery as a mature student in Sept 2014... :eek: Was supposed to apply last year but chickened out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

January wrote: »
    Some places have them, after like 20 years but this was from primary school... One of the guys who left in 5th class was mailing me and said it'd be nice to see the old crowd so I said I'd try to organise it. 15 people said they were comin, not 1 showed up.
    y
    That's so rude. Did anyone at least let you know they couldn't make it?

I can see myself maybe going to a primary school reunion. As for secondary school, I might turn up to see how people turned out but then leave again. Have a few friends from secondary but could not wait to get out and don't miss it in the slightest.

One person let me know but that's because his father in law died two days before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Welcome back PKM.

Went to see World War Z today, totally different to the book but a decent enough film in its own right

I remember hearing that the only thing the movie really has in common with the book is the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Pretty much, the book would have been pretty weird as a film though format wise

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Angron wrote: »
    I remember hearing that the only thing the movie really has in common with the book is the name.

+1 for this.i dont know how they were allowed to call it World War Z.pretty decent zombie flick apart from the ending but had nothing to do with the book.i think the book might have worked as a series focusing on a couple of the stories per episode

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Thanks all. :D

Love the hair CC. You're like herself, changing colours every few weeks. :rolleyes: Ah I'm just jealous cos I don't have hair to dye.....just skin!! :cool:

On another note, a mate rang me, he's buying a motorbike in Killarney. He wants me to go down tomorrow night on my bike, stay in a B&B (his treat) and ride back with him on Wednesday when he gets his bike....he's paying for my food and petrol too. So, the question is.....how do I let him down gently? :confused:

NOT!!! :D

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Welcome back PKM :)

Sounds like fun, bit of a road trip :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Its really cool, I had that pink a couple of yrs ago I loved it.

I did mine two weeks ago. Well a local hairdresser did it, she comes to your house...she ****ed it up, didnt bleach it right or leave the bleach in long enough, then applied the colour wrong. Nightmare, I had to get my reg hairdresser to come out and fix it temporarily till I can order more colour. I'll throw up a pic in the pic thread.

Good god I LOVED that bootcamp class.
    :) Circuits and trx, really tough but probably the most enjoyable class I've done in the 7 months I've been going. :) so enjoyable that I'm going to an extra class tomorrow night!

binxeo wrote: »
    I did mine two weeks ago. Well a local hairdresser did it, she comes to your house...she ****ed it up, didnt bleach it right or leave the bleach in long enough, then applied the colour wrong. Nightmare, I had to get my reg hairdresser to come out and fix it temporarily till I can order more colour. I'll throw up a pic in the pic thread.

Jesus I hope you didn't pay her! What dye do you use? I'm doing mine dip dyed bright red in a few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Finally got me new uniform in work and guess what....... Trousers are the wrong size. 32 30 I wore when I was about 14
    34 36 is what I wanted so not too happy now :(
    On another bad note I still Havint heard from my friend who was stabbed last week.
    Tbh I don't even know if he's still in te country. Bit worried now!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Jesus I hope you didn't pay her! What dye do you use? I'm doing mine dip dyed bright red in a few days :)

No I didn't, not a hope. The colours I have in now are some cheepo brand from the chemist down the road, it was all my proper hairdresser could get on short notice to fix what the other one did. I was suppose to have lilac and baby pink, instead its some dark purple and deep pink, I can't bleach it again for 8wks, so I will be ordering my hair colour again and getting it done right next time.

I use special effects colours, I find them really good, esp on bleach hair and they last much longer then 6wks which for a semi is pretty good. This is there bright red...

259753.jpg

Just saw your pic in the say cheese thread, I think it looks good! Very level!!

Just saw your pic in the say cheese thread, I think it looks good! Very level!!

Ah cheers, I'm just a perfectionist....:pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Good god I LOVED that bootcamp class.
    :) Circuits and trx, really tough but probably the most enjoyable class I've done in the 7 months I've been going. :) so enjoyable that I'm going to an extra class tomorrow night!

Nice one!! Heard that TRX is good. Hoping to get to the cross-fit class at 10am tomorrow myself. Just what I need before a 3 and a half hour journey to Killarney on the bike! :rolleyes: Feckin' glutton for punishment! :pac:

I've heard cross-fit is hard!!!

• Advertisement

I've heard cross-fit is hard!!!

Ah, it is a bit I suppose. The class I do is in the boxing club, so there's some boxing, some weights and some cross-fit in the same 90 minute class. If it was just 90 minutes of cross-fit, I wouldn't be able for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement