Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

binxeo, I had a feeling you'd say you use Special Effects when you talked about ordering. :D I LOVE SFX. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    :D I LOVE SEX. :D

FYP!! :p

*runs like the clappers*

:pac:

P.K.M. wrote: »

*runs like the clappers*

Excuse you, I'm a virgin!

I just happen to be recycled. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

*runs like the clappers*

Glad to see you kept up the exercise :P

I just happen to be recycled. :o

PMSL! Is that another way of saying you're a bike??

*runs faster whilst ducking*

(you missed this, didn't ya? LOL)

Angron wrote: »
    Glad to see you kept up the exercise :P

Aye, need to be fit with the amount of running I do in here! :D

• Advertisement

PMSL! Is that another way of saying you're a bike??

*runs faster whilst ducking*

(you missed this, didn't ya? LOL)

I prefer the term 'ride-able object, recycled, does not emit fumes.' :pac:

No, I didn't miss it, fcuk off again!

Course I missed it. :D

I prefer the term 'ride-able object, recycled, does not emit fumes.' :pac:

*snigger* even after a Chinese?? :pac: :pac:
    No, I didn't miss it, fcuk off again!

Course I missed it. :D

Yeah ya did!!! :D:D

500full.jpg

*snigger* even after a Chinese?? :pac: :pac:

Yeah ya did!!! :D:D

500full.jpg

Even then! Girls don't fart or belch, duh. :p

Yes, I did! :) I also love Jim Carrey so you're earning a lot of approval tonight! :D

Even then! Girls don't fart or belch, duh. :p

Of course not!!! :rolleyes:

1351908748950_8204760.png
    Yes, I did! :) I also love Jim Carrey so you're earning a lot of approval tonight! :D

Ah, Jim Carrey is top fucking class!!

-Jim-Carrey-jim-carrey-31683337-220-153.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Just realized I'm falling back into old patterns. Not good!

• Advertisement

Just realized I'm falling back into old patterns. Not good!

Please elaborate....(if you can)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Drinking a lot and shiite like that, can't really go into too much detail on here. But feel like I'm back to where I was this time last year. Its frustrating.

Drinking a lot and shiite like that, can't really go into too much detail on here. But feel like I'm back to where I was this time last year. Its frustrating.

The fact that you've recognised what you're doing means you are in a rational enough frame of mind that you can curb it, if you work hard to do it.

Obviously if I don't know details, I can't pin-point what could help, BUT, regarding drinking too much - is there a reason/a trigger? If it's due to your social circle, and you don't want to be doing that, maybe you need to re-think that. If it's down to a person pissing you off, you need to find another way to vent?

Probably didn't make much sense there, sorry. But hopefully you'll get yourself right soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

I need to stop playing candy crush and go to bed....stupid game on my tablet and phone....endless lives.....

binxeo wrote: »
    I need to stop playing candy crush and go to bed....stupid game on my tablet and phone....endless lives.....

Yeah ya feckin' do!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Yeah ya feckin' do!! :P

Ya I really do!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Binxeo, I feel your pain... I'm as bad.... Damn Candy Curse....

PKM, surely you should be able to feckin' entice her into bed with something more interesting than candy crush? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Anyone who might be thinking of ever writing a book don't do it because as well as having to write the damn thing you then have to edit it and it is the most mentally exhausting process there is. I'm still only.on the read through phase, nothing's even been changed yet...although a lot has been crossed out with red pen. Anyway time for bed now, night night.

• Advertisement

I actually got a NICE text from my boss.

We have two targets, cash targets and a target to sell a certain amount of a particular item. The second target is absolutely impossible to reach, although we reached it a few times when the shop first opened.

He texted me to say he's lowered the second target, to something more achievable, which means it's much more likely we'll hit both targets and get our commission.

AND if we only hit one of the two targets each week, he'll give us half our usual percent rate of commission. That means I'm guaranteed commission every week, because I always go waaaaaaaay over my cash target.

AND he's set us a monthly target for the next four weeks. We have to make X amount of cash, and if we do, we'll get an extra bonus on top of our commission. It's a massive amount of money, but considering how well my sales have been going, I might just make it. :D

YAY for more money. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hello!! I've been creeping a lot more than usual and have just started posting a little more, so I thought I would venture over here and say hi!!
    I was in stitches laughing at some of the posts a few pages back!! I've never played candy crush, but Minion Rush is the best game! It's hilarious!

kellief wrote: »
    Hello!! I've been creeping a lot more than usual and have just started posting a little more, so I thought I would venture over here and say hi!!
    I was in stitches laughing at some of the posts a few pages back!! I've never played candy crush, but Minion Rush is the best game! It's hilarious!

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Avoid PKM, he's a weirdo. The rest of us are sound. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I find it hilarious that Australia once got into a war with the emus.

The animal? Or is that code for something else???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Angron wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that Australia once got into a war with the emus.

Who me???
    259807.jpg

I am nearly after choking on a grape!

Nope, the animal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

"The Emu War, also known as the Great Emu War" may be one of the best lines I've ever seen on wikipedia.

That is one the best things I have ever read also. It is brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Anyone who might be thinking of ever writing a book don't do it because as well as having to write the damn thing you then have to edit it and it is the most mentally exhausting process there is. I'm still only.on the read through phase, nothing's even been changed yet...although a lot has been crossed out with red pen. Anyway time for bed now, night night.

i abandoned a couple of books.i just couldnt take it anymore.very frustrating.i know theres a book in me somewhere.altho i was made to give up one of them.an ex asked me to write her a novel but she made me stop after she realised i had named it The Adventures of Cameltoe Ciara.it was a nice fictional western

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement