Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    PKM, surely you should be able to feckin' entice her into bed with something more interesting than candy crush? :pac:

You would think, but no. I don't have the same appeal as a silly game! *huff* :pac:
    kellief wrote: »
    Hello!! I've been creeping a lot more than usual and have just started posting a little more, so I thought I would venture over here and say hi!!
    I was in stitches laughing at some of the posts a few pages back!! I've never played candy crush, but Minion Rush is the best game! It's hilarious!

Good on ya, great craic in here most days. Just ignore Eso and you'll be fine.
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Avoid PKM, he's a weirdo. The rest of us are sound. :D

WTF!!??

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

That is all. :D

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P.K.M. wrote: »
    You would think, but no. I don't have the same appeal as a silly game! *huff* :pac:

Good on ya, great craic in here most days. Just ignore Eso and you'll be fine.

WTF!!??

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png

That is all. :D

:pac:

You're doing something wrong if she prefers the game. It must have been the mankini. That was the complete opposite of appealing. :p

Nobody should ignore me, I'm amazing. You're banned from the next beers. :p

Ah in fairness, you're a bit weird. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I think a bit weird is probably a requirement in here tbh!! Welcome Kellief... :)

PKM, send lives FFS, I have work to be doing that I can put off for a while by playing Candy Curse :P

(just kidding ;), I have loads of lives... for now... :D :pac::pac: )

You're doing something wrong if she prefers the game. It must have been the mankini. That was the complete opposite of appealing. :p

You lie. That was the hottest I've ever looked. NOT!!! :pac: Maybe that's what I did wrong. Hehehe
    Nobody should ignore me, I'm amazing. You're banned from the next beers. :p

Aww.... :(

Ah in fairness, you're a bit weird. :p

Pffft. A bit??? You don't know me at all!!! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Great Pic PKM haha just robbed it for a work email lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mylina wrote: »
    I think a bit weird is probably a requirement in here tbh!! Welcome Kellief... :)
    Hey, I am completely normal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Angron wrote: »
    Hey, I am completely normal!

h3AC1E505

No.... ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You start one little fire, and suddenly people think you're odd.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Great Pic PKM haha just robbed it for a work email lol

What?? Bollix ya!! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P.K.M. wrote: »
    What?? Bollix ya!! :pac: :pac:

I saw no copyright haha :p

• Advertisement

I decided (stupidly!) to scrub my gran's house before she comes home from the hospital, and today's my only day off so I have to do it today.

So far, I've cleaned and disenfected the bathrooms, changed all of her beds, cleaned her utility room, her garage, her shed, her sitting room and cut the grass in the front and back gardens. I'm feckin' shattered and I still have to clean the kitchen, wash and dry three more loads of clothes and bed sheets, clean her second sitting room, hoover all the floors in the house, wash the windows and clean out her oven, diswasher, microwave, the swing chair, benches, table and slide in the back garden and sort out her drinks and glasses cabinets. I'm so tired and sore. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I decided (stupidly!) to scrub my gran's house before she comes home from the hospital, and today's my only day off so I have to do it today.

So far, I've cleaned and disenfected the bathrooms, changed all of her beds, cleaned her utility room, her garage, her shed, her sitting room and cut the grass in the front and back gardens. I'm feckin' shattered and I still have to clean the kitchen, wash and dry three more loads of clothes and bed sheets, clean her second sitting room, hoover all the floors in the house, wash the windows and clean out her oven, diswasher, microwave, the swing chair, benches, table and slide in the back garden and sort out her drinks and glasses cabinets. I'm so tired and sore. :(

Jesus Christ. Fancy doing my house? :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. Fancy doing my house? :pac:

Depends on how well you pay! :p

When I'm in the mood for it, I'm great at cleaning. When I'm not in the mood, I'm unbelievably lazy. Like, last time Marty was over here, he was sick and I wouldn't even move to put a new DVD in the DVD player, I made him do it. :o So I suppose it's a good thing that I woke up feeling energetic, otherwise her house would be a tip when she comes home. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Depends on how well you pay! :p

Bottle of vodka and 2 litres of diet coke?

Orim wrote: »
    Bottle of vodka and 2 litres of diet coke?

I do love diet coke. And vodka. But not together. Bottle of vodka and half a litre of blackcurrant and we've got a deal. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

i abandoned a couple of books.i just couldnt take it anymore.very frustrating.i know theres a book in me somewhere.altho i was made to give up one of them.an ex asked me to write her a novel but she made me stop after she realised i had named it The Adventures of Cameltoe Ciara.it was a nice fictional western
    I've abandoned a ton ot books. This is the first that I ever finished the first draft of. I love writing and even editing to an extent but it is really tiring. For the record I think that is a kickass name but then my name isn't Ciara.

Hey KellieF. Seen you round the vegetarian forum before but welcome to this part of boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

Editing is a biiiitch. Never edited books/novels, but editing college work was painful. I think it's because I'm so afraid of finding a mistake and saying 'what the hell were you thinking???'.

KellieF.......I think I remember you from my time before as the NUI Maynooth mod....

If I'm not mistaken, I've met you before? You were at a house party of mine once I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

but just wait til ur signed up by a major publisher.then they'll do all your editing for u

but just wait til ur signed up by a major publisher.then they'll do all your editing for u

Nah you still do a ton of editing and writing yourself, an editor I think mainly tells you what to cut and change rather than doing it for you. They only fix minor stuff like spelling themselves. Not that I'd mind because I'd be signed to a major publisher! Hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I ued to always skip breakfast these days I love it :), just had three boiled eggs, three turkey rashers and bowl of porridge with chocolate whey protein in it tasty :).

• Advertisement

I ued to always skip breakfast these days I love it :), just had three boiled eggs, three turkey rashers and bowl of porridge with chocolate whey protein in it tasty :).
    Does it still count as breakfast at 5pm?

Just brought my little sister in to get a tattoo. My payment? Worse bloody hayfever than ever.

Does it still count as breakfast at 5pm?

ha it does for me because I'm working night shifts this week and im only awake a little bit and won't be back in bed till after 8 tomorrow morning ;).

Angron wrote: »
    Just brought my little sister in to get a tattoo. My payment? Worse bloody hayfever than ever.

What she get? :).

She got something along the side of her hand, some script saying "Life" with a few small birds coming from it, and a sort of a musical note/heart thing, sort of like this, but kind of more slender looking behind her ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sounds like me on a good day! I love cleaning!!
    ConFurioso wrote: »
    KellieF.......I think I remember you from my time before as the NUI Maynooth mod....

If I'm not mistaken, I've met you before? You were at a house party of mine once I think!

I probably have! If I knew your real name it might narrow it down for me!

Ye are all really friendly! Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm currently writing my thesis, so this is a happy distraction too, I've had a good laugh all day! :)

Locked,out, again. Came home to find a little dog in my garden. Wasn't sure if she was lost or not so texted the number on her collar. She wasn't lost but owner picked her up anyway. So bored now. All the cats are hiding now. The dog ate all their food.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

I think I'm like you there Marty. I used to moan that I couldn't gain weight. Until I started getting into lifting weights and found out I wasn't eating enough food :o

I used to miss meals regularly. Looking back I think how could I miss and entire meal?

Now it nom nom all day long but I still find it hard at times to eat another meal in.

I think I'm like you there Marty. I used to moan that I couldn't gain weight. Until I started getting into lifting weights and found out I wasn't eating enough food :o

I used to miss meals regularly. Looking back I think how could I miss and entire meal?

Now it nom nom all day long but I still find it hard at times to eat another meal in.

I have the opposite problem.

I do plenty of weights, but for toning purposes, and loads of cardio for fat/weight loss. It had slowed down a lot recently, even though I had drastically changed my diet in a good way. Turns out, it wasn't a good way. My trainers told me I'm not eating nearly enough, so I've had to up my calorie intake by about 500 per day because I'm not giving my body enough fuel for working out, so my weight loss was slowing. :pac: i struggle a LOT to eat the extra 500 cals. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

A friend of mine moved abroad a while ago and took up running to fill some time. He also changed his diet drastically. The last time I saw him I got a shock at how different he looked. He was too thin and looked old because of the weight he'd lost.
    I have the opposite problem.

i struggle a LOT to eat the extra 500 cals. :o

At first I found it really hard to get my cals up. Milk helped a lot.
    Now I'm better but some days I still slack off a bit ( if my daughter is having a baby tantrum day etc).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement