Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Haha, prob just the white and red face.

Angron's fairly bad ass. I always kinda felt sorry for most of the traitor Primarchs, except Lorgar he deserved a hiding

I wanna see how the Alpha Legion turn out. I really like how they've spun their story line

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have two favourites on either side. Russ and Dorn for the loyalists, Angron and Mortarion for the traitors. I never liked Lorgar or Perturabo, and I downright hated Fulgrim. Lorgar and the Word Bearers were just really weak-willed in that they always needed something to follow. Magnus was a tool as well, his ego was so large it's amazing his head didn't cave in from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

When I first picked up a WhiteDwarf it was all about the the wolves and I was sold. Abnetts recent book took two readings but I like what they've done to the wolves

For me it would be

Loyalists : Russ and Lion El'Jonson.

Traitors : Curze, Mangus and Alpharius/Omegon ( although I kinda taking it that Omegon is actually gonna turn out to be Loyalist in a way)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Warhammer 40k!!!! now that takes me back!! i collected Dark Angels back in the day haha

Evening all hope the mid week hump is finding you well!!! Im off to cork tomorrow night to see ZZ-Top in the marque then off to Wales for 5 days!! good times a head :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My gran is getting out of hospital tomorrow, a few days earlier than expected. :D Have to stay over to look after her for a few days, but then I get to go HOME. YAY! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

So groggy today just cannot wake up at all :(, brain is like mush.

Think I'm ging to have a bit of Sopranos marathon though starting all the way back at the very first episode :).

So groggy today just cannot wake up at all :(, brain is like mush.

Think I'm ging to have a bit of Sopranos marathon though starting all the way back at the very first episode :).

im havin a day like that today myself!! did a bit too much training this week to make up for next few days on the beer nd im sufferin now lol sittin here soakin my feet in a basin of hot water lol old man river here :p

Im gonna name and shame myself! ive never seen a single episode of the sopranos!:o love mafioso stuff and been meaning to get it just never got round to it!!! :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Met a friend in town for"a" drink..... and now im slightly drunk.... whoops. ..

gregers85 wrote: »
    im havin a day like that today myself!! did a bit too much training this week to make up for next few days on the beer nd im sufferin now lol sittin here soakin my feet in a basin of hot water lol old man river here :p

Im gonna name and shame myself! ive never seen a single episode of the sopranos!:o love mafioso stuff and been meaning to get it just never got round to it!!! :o:o:o

Yeh same myself done a week of night in work and was going the gym at 7a.m after work so think Im just a bit drained a lazy day today and I should be brand new again tomorrow for the personal trainer brain and body well rested :).

You've never seen Sopranos? :eek:

tumblr_mhtu3fyy9v1qk6zdio1_400.gif

Seriously though check it out one of the best programme's ever made, you wont regret it :).

I've also never seen the sopranos. And I got in trouble for never having seen reservoir dogs tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You're not the only one, I've never seen Reservoir Dogs either. Might watch the Green Mile tomorrow.

Yeh same myself done a week of night in work and was going the gym at 7a.m after work so think Im just a bit drained a lazy day today and I should be brand new again tomorrow for the personal trainer brain and body well rested :).

You've never seen Sopranos? :eek:

Seriously though check it out one of the best programme's ever made, you wont regret it :).

No personal trainer for me for a few days haha just plenty of beer and in-laws i cant understand lol be good to here what the welsh have to say about the lions tour so far!! I'll be fluent in Tom Jones when i get home :P

Ya man iv been meaning to watch it! dont know anyone that's seen it who didnt love it!! wanna the lads has the complete box set! i must try acquire it from him!!

This is to the lot of yehs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiPk3lVFa8f4AeFpAVBmodk2sQDHqDm-UQmHATHHeIjF_3oj4DoA

Love Reservoir Dogs although it's not my favorite Tarantino movie. Green Mile is class one them films you can just watch and watch again.

No personal trainer for me for a few days haha just plenty of beer and in-laws i cant understand lol be good to here what the welsh have to say about the lions tour so far!! I'll be fluent in Tom Jones when i get home :P

Ya man iv been meaning to watch it! dont know anyone that's seen it who didnt love it!! wanna the lads has the complete box set! i must try acquire it from him!!

Ha sounds like it should be a good weekend though :), ha im betting when full of beer you'll be able to understand them all drunk talk is the universal language :).

Certainly do :).

This is to the lot of yehs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiPk3lVFa8f4AeFpAVBmodk2sQDHqDm-UQmHATHHeIjF_3oj4DoA

Love Reservoir Dogs although it's not my favorite Tarantino movie. Green Mile is class one them films you can just watch and watch again.

Im more of a movie buff then a TV buff have to say! I would toss between pulp fiction and reservoir dogs as his best i think! i loved Inglorious Bastards and Django when i seen um but dont think i would go back to them again and again like the other two! didnt really care for jackie brown tbh

Ha sounds like it should be a good weekend though :), ha im betting when full of beer you'll be able to understand them all drunk talk is the universal language :)..

looking forward to it alright! staying with me sister-in-law!! there house is unreal! like something outta hollywood! its up the side of a hill, 7 stories - indoor swimming pool! the lot!! feckers haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

looking forward to it alright! staying with me sister-in-law!! there house is unreal! like something outta hollywood! its up the side of a hill, 7 stories - indoor swimming pool! the lot!! feckers haha

Now I'm assuming since your posting on an OPEN forum that this is an OPEN invite to all on t&p forum.
    Il get me speedos ready and my crate of bulmers :)

Im more of a movie buff then a TV buff have to say! I would toss between pulp fiction and reservoir dogs as his best i think! i loved Inglorious Bastards and Django when i seen um but dont think i would go back to them again and again like the other two! didnt really care for jackie brown tbh

Same as myself really but some tv show's these days are just as good.
    For me my favorite two would be either Pulp Fiction or Inglorious Basterds Christopher Waltz ass Hans Landa or in anything just has a terrific on screen presence steals every scene he's in, and well Pulp fiction is brilliant. Of all his films the only one I didn't love was Kill Bill 1 and 2 good watch but nothing special.

Fcuk nice house, CC you can keep your bar im going with Gregers to Wales :pac:. I WANT a house like that, every now and then I go on Daft.ie like Carzone and tease the crap outta myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Embarrassed.....but I've never seen the Soprano's either... :o

Tired now, ready for my leaba....or my couch to be more specific. :)

Now I'm assuming since your posting on an OPEN forum that this is an OPEN invite to all on t&p forum.
    Il get me speedos ready and my crate of bulmers :)

Ya buddy flight leaves cork at half ten fri mornin haha ;):D
    Same as myself really but some tv show's these days are just as good.
    For me my favorite two would be either Pulp Fiction or Inglorious Basterds Christopher Waltz ass Hans Landa or in anything just has a terrific on screen presence steals every scene he's in, and well Pulp fiction is brilliant. Of all his films the only one I didn't love was Kill Bill 1 and 2 good watch but nothing special.

Fcuk nice house, CC you can keep your bar im going with Gregers to Wales :pac:. I WANT a house like that, every now and then I go on Daft.ie like Carzone and tease the crap outta myself.

I think the likes of HBO are throwing out some great ones alright with game of thrones, boardwalk empire nd that, breaking bad was great too! Christopher Waltz is awesome!! stole the show in Django too! great screen presence!

Aw man ts unreal!! hate coming home lol im always slaggin my OH about it saying she fcucked up her 2 sisters are with 2 richie riches and she has me a tech agent in a call centre haha she went for the good-looks haha and she wasnt wearin her glasses the same night lol :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Embarrassed.....but I've never seen the Soprano's either... :o

Tired now, ready for my leaba....or my couch to be more specific. :)

The lots of yehs need to form a Sopranos get together group :).

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

The lots of yehs need to form a Sopranos get together group :).

Might be an idea. A big TV, a Soprano's box-set and a shit load of beer!! :pac:

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Might be an idea. A big TV, a Soprano's box-set and a shit load of beer!! :pac:

Fcuk I'm in :).

Ya buddy flight leaves cork at half ten fri mornin haha ;):D

SEE YA THERE!!! Dying for a holiday, nice one!

SEE YA THERE!!! Dying for a holiday, nice one!

just as long as i can tag along on your sun holiday ;)

just as long as i can tag along on your sun holiday ;)

You're more than welcome, the first round will even be on me cos im a generous soul

Generous soul?
    I'm coming aswell then
    :)
    Herself is off to Liverpool with her mates for the week so Ive my mam minding baby on Friday and then her mam will take her on Saturday so I plan on Having the lads around for poker on sat night

Generous soul?
    I'm coming aswell then

Not that generous :p

Not that generous :p

BOOOOOOOO >:-(
    Not a happy camper now

• Advertisement

The offer still stands for me though right?? haha

This discussion has been closed.