Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BOOOOOOOO >:-(
    Not a happy camper now

I'm ok with that
    gregers85 wrote: »
    The offer still stands for me though right?? haha

As long as im still going to that fancy mansion!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Just in the door from work.
    Swear to god it seems like every fcukin insect in Ireland is flying around the house
    All the windows were open

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Really wish ireland had a winger like this man
    http://youtu.be/djNTw0u8w6Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Generous soul?
    I'm coming aswell then
    :)
    Herself is off to Liverpool with her mates for the week so Ive my mam minding baby on Friday and then her mam will take her on Saturday so I plan on Having the lads around for poker on sat night

Life of Reilly you! Missus goes away for the weekend and the baby is off to grannies!

Enjoy your poker night :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Really wish ireland had a winger like this man
    http://youtu.be/djNTw0u8w6Y

Always loved Alesana! what a boody animal!! we dont have forwards as physical as this guy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm notorious among my friends for having never watched 90% of the films considered vital. Literally, name a film and I will not have seen it. I watched my first gangster film there two weeks ago, Goodfellas. I'm reading The Lord of the rings at the moment, I have to read the books before I see the films and I am only reading them now. I've yet to see the Harry potter films as I never finished the books. I'm determined to have them all read and watched before Christmas.

In other news, I hate pollen. I'm smothered today! Taking telfast tablets for 6 days now and they haven't really kicked in. I'm waking up for an hour every morning at 4.30, wheezing, coughing and spluttering. I am fed up!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

kellief wrote: »
    I'm notorious among my friends for having never watched 90% of the films considered vital. Literally, name a film and I will not have seen it. I watched my first gangster film there two weeks ago, Goodfellas. I'm reading The Lord of the rings at the moment, I have to read the books before I see the films and I am only reading them now. I've yet to see the Harry potter films as I never finished the books. I'm determined to have them all read and watched before Christmas.

In other news, I hate pollen. I'm smothered today! Taking telfast tablets for 6 days now and they haven't really kicked in. I'm waking up for an hour every morning at 4.30, wheezing, coughing and spluttering. I am fed up!!!!!!

I love LOTR, books and films!! im a total tolkien nerd haha

My OH suffers very bad with hay-fever too, she got a nasel spray this year and its working a treat for her!! best ive seen her in the years we're going out!! ill find the name from her later nd post it up for you! ;)

Flixonase and Beconase spray are fantastic for hay fever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

kellief wrote: »
    I'm notorious among my friends for having never watched 90% of the films considered vital. Literally, name a film and I will not have seen it.

I'm guilty of this too. I'm working on it though. Have seen LOTR but not Harry Potter. Lots of TV shows I haven't seen either. Only just started watching Sopranos, and I've yet to watch Game of Thrones.

Thanks for the ideas! I take strong prescription tablets daily for it. I've tried flixonase but not beconase. If you could get the name of that stuff I will try it! I'll be going to the chemist later on, so I'll hold off until you get the chance to reply!!

I'm always getting into trouble for not knowing about vital scenes in stuff! I'm writing my M.Sc. thesis at the moment so I'm not getting much reading done but I'm enjoying the Lotr books immensely! I've also just watched all of the new doctor who (since eccleston) bar the very last episode. I adore it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Interesting times at Coloroworks ahead, curious to see who they get in.

Hi everyone we have some exciting news. Colour Works is moving to a ground floor unit on 30 lower ormand quay. We will be officially open the 1 of september. The new studio is located beside the italian quarter we will put pics up tomorrow. The studio is going to be fitted out for 6 artists. It will be kitted out very hi, spec basically its going to be the bomb for customers and artists. The only thing that wont be changing is the happy heads and friendly atmosphere. I will build on just me and rob one at a time we want to keep a excellent standard of work that is the most important thing for me. So I want to thank all you facebookers for all your support over the years nearly 10 now, and making the studio so busy. I cant wait to see yous all at the new studio and for all you lovely ladys out there you will never have to hover over that toilet down stairs again. You will be sitting in style with the lovely smell of pote poirre lol. Any artists looking to work let me know. We will be looking for constant international artist as well for guest spots thanks people. Me rob aimee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Well, my boss is back to his usual basterd self, spying on me and giving out to me for not stopping enough people, like I can force people to stop?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I seem to have missed a lot on here.

Nice to see you back PKM, hope all is well with you and yours.

Hello to all the newbies/lurkers :)

Sun has disappeared here again. Yucky wet constant drizzle. Hate when it doesn't stop!

Mate home for few weeks from Oz. Love catching up with old mates and picking up where ya left off. Hard to find real friends like that in life :) Some dinner now tomorrow and a few bottles of wine :)

Picked up beconase and a pot of local honey, Jesus that stuuf is pricey as hell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mmmm baconnaise...

c87a_baconnaise.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

No, just no

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

that looks yum

what on earth is happening with mens fashion these days.its so hard to find good clothes.everythings pink or yellow or has stripes i hate stripes,and the trousers are all either skinny jeans or chinos.pfft

i think i need to start my own clothing line

Oh my god, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Bacon good

Mayonnaise bad

Baconnaise = a terrible nightmare that taste so good but the texture is torture.

Any type of 'naise' and I'm like the puke scene in family guy

Mayonnaise bad

Mayonnaise is lovely...
    I feel the need to drag out this "The Oatmeal" gag :D

1.png

NSFW punchline

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hate mayonnaise. Nothing worse that someone in a deli putting mayo in a sandwich/roll when you said you didn't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Jesus I can't stand normal mayonnaise...never got the big deal over bacon. (obviously referring to before I went vegan)

Eleven laps in five minutes at roller derby last night. Sounds a bit rubbish but six more than last week so I'm pretty happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Mmmm baconnaise...

c87a_baconnaise.jpg

This forum needs a nope thread....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember one of my friends got bacon flavoured toothpaste. Just ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Where in the name of god did they find bacon toothpaste!!!

Killer banana it's obvious that you didn't 'get' bacon, as if you did, you could never go veggie/vegan. :pac:

And if you think baconnaise sounds bad, don't click this link...

I think it was in one of those American candy places.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Only home from the personal trainer a while fcuker nearly killed me as usual, but was my first time doing a session in the gym he works in, them Evo Fitness gyms have a pretty cool set up, especially for anyone looking to loose weight, especially if your the type that's kind of intimidated by the whole gym experience.

that looks yum

what on earth is happening with mens fashion these days.its so hard to find good clothes.everythings pink or yellow or has stripes i hate stripes,and the trousers are all either skinny jeans or chinos.pfft

i think i need to start my own clothing line

I love mayonaise but it's off my menu apart from the odd cheat.

I feel your pain on mens clothes it's why I do most my clothes shopping online these days easier and find better clothes.

The likes of Top Man I just don't even bother with these days V neck t-shirts with the V almost stretching to the belly button get the fcuk out of it. Damn metrosexuals.

A nice pair of jeans, t-shirt and runners and I'm good to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I just walk into river island or h+m and pick up whatever looks pretty on the hanger, simple :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just realised that I haven't bought any clothes bar jerseys in near enough a year :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement