Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Emergency Cash

Options
  • 10-05-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭

Lost my ptsb visa debit card last weekend and new one hasn't arrived yet,running low on cash and won't make it to the bank today.

Saw the emergency cash option in the open24 account menu,just wondering if anybody has ever used it how it works?you get a text with a code and put that into the ATM and you can access your account?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Lost my ptsb visa debit card last weekend and new one hasn't arrived yet,running low on cash and won't make it to the bank today.

Saw the emergency cash option in the open24 account menu,just wondering if anybody has ever used it how it works?you get a text with a code and put that into the ATM and you can access your account?

Cheers!

Yep. Max €100

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

yep its pretty good... max withdrawal is €100 per 24 hours and u will be charged e2 per transaction...

walk up to ptsb atm, press enter, knock in mobile number then pin and out comes amount u requested!

great service & their app is best mobile banking app along with no charges which is why i switched from boi!

Advertisement