Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bridget benson

Options
  • 10-05-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi, I'm looking for some reviews on bridget benson the clairvoyant, I am thinking of going to see her, her book she has wrote has great reviews but I can't find many of what people have said about her readings and im a bit reluctant to pay out £50 incase she isn't that good, has anyone seen her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kkel

I've been to her twice in the last 2 years and can only tell you that she has been spot on with anything she told me, also friends of mine have been and she has been scarily accurate with them too...... Also she recently told my friend the name of her deceased daughter, not only that she had died years before but her NAME!!!! Proof for me anyways!

Advertisement