Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini iPad Games

• 10-05-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend some games for the iPad. I downloaded a few free apps but most of them are no good. Have only recently treated myself to it so am still in the learning process. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Depends what type of games you're into. Puzzlers? sport? strategy? ...

A few that managed to avoid the dump&delete on my ipad since buying a few months back:

Subway surfers: simple constant run game, see how far you can get + try beat your friend's high score

Plants Vs Zombies: [not sure if you can find it free, maybe 89c?] - simple strategy game that quickly becomes very addictive. Protect your house from a zombie invasion using shooting plants, bombs, lawnmowers! ...

Field runners 2: tower defence army game, gets tough quick.

Kingdom rush:
    Another tower defence game, medieval style this time.

Lep's world HD: A total Mario rip-off, but not a bad one at all, at all ... :D

Rayman run: another constant runner, but broken up into levels, side scrolling platformer, looks great, simple to get into, gets tough as you go along.

Top Eleven football manager: This is on Facebook also, and you can sync it with your pad for playing on the go. Basically you start off with a team of nobodies, and enter a league, play against other players online, a match per day, you can buy and sell players, train them up better etc ... If you're into footy, it's a good time killer for 5-10 min's a day.

Score: also football based, but this is more a puzzle game.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thanks for that should have mentioned type of games.....plants vs zombies looks good. Anything on that line...no war games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Kingdom rush: Another tower defence game, medieval style this time.

+100

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think there is an apple forum where you might get better help: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thanks a mill folks - this should keep me happy for awhile.....cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement