Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the most alcohol you've consumed in one session??

• 10-05-2013 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Interested to hear the most sauce people have gulped in one ''session'' and how long said session lasted for.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

All of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

A small childs worth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

In b4 harry bailey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Interested to hear the most sauce people have gulped in one ''session'' and how long said session lasted for.

If you can remember then you weren't really there:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

A billion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

5 days, not a clue how much...... wasnt right for a month after it

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

3 pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Had over half a litre of vodka to 1 litre of mix before I went out last weekend... up their with one of the best sessions. :)... felt the effects 2 days later... it was sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

i drank my fathers prized wine one night, he bet me with my own shoe for 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

A case of Stella and a bottle of whiskey and a 6 pack of Guinness over about 36 hours. ****ed for a week after it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Over the space of eighteen hours i drank a full bottle of powers. 6 pints of Guinness and maybe a litre of cocktails.......needless to say i was in ribbons for a week....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

A whole bunch the night i hooked up with your......!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Punchestown 2 weeks ago. Throughout the day I had 11 pints, went into Naas after half scuttered and got a Chinese, had a glass of wine and a bottle of Tiger there. After the meal went to some pub and had 3 more pints then somehow ended up in Coppers and lost track of everything then. This was on the Tuesday, only recovered properly on the Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

2 packs of wine gums & a bottle of formaldehyde,i was pickled

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 MichaelHunt

Duff wrote: »
    Punchestown 2 weeks ago. Throughout the day I had 11 pints, went into Naas after half scuttered and got a Chinese, had a glass of wine and a bottle of Tiger there. After the meal went to some pub and had 3 more pints then somehow ended up in Coppers and lost track of everything then. This was on the Tuesday, only recovered properly on the Saturday.

easy to do it when you're on the scratcher and no job to give a fuck about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

OP thanks for collecting all the bores that love to tell other people how much they drink and keeping them in this thread.

easy to do it when you're on the scratcher and no job to give a fuck about.

Is it? Tell me more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭armaghbhoy

I can drink alot, and I don't really have a limit.. but its hard to remember some of the times, they might not be accurate but I'll give it a go

I drank a litre of vodka, then another 10 glass after one christmas , Can't remember what I drank after, think it was beer but I was falling home that night.

I've drank a litre of Morgan spice, then another half bottle after.

Usually drink a half bottle of voka, then about 4-5 vodkas when I go out, about 2 purple deaths and about 5 shots.

A half bottle of Vodka doesn't seem to be getting me drunk lately though for some reason :rolleyes:

Duff wrote: »
    Is it? Tell me more?

inferred from your post, nobody with a job goes on a mid week session that destroys the rest of their week.

inferred from your post, nobody with a job goes on a mid week session that destroys the rest of their week.

Ah yes, but students like myself and from what I've seen, Gardaí do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

The most i drank in one session was two and a half full sized bottles of jack daniels and this session lasted for 20/23 hours non-stop, that was a bad move on my part because i was in bed for a week before i recovered.

Hell of a session though :D. I can't do it any more and don't want to, must be getting old :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

I can't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Enough to make me stop for good.

Well, special occasions I'll have a couple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Why do all the "drinking" threads start on Fridays?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

if ye really want to know
    the day after my wedding i drank
    many beers for brekky
    2 bottles of champagne
    2.5 bottles of bison grass vodka
    i'm pretty sure thats the most i've ever drunk
    and i was partying and happy before anyone starts

i have a high tollerance for alcohol and i'm big 6'2 18 stone athletic build

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

2 mugs full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

2/3 bottle captain Morgan, three doubles, half bottle of Ribena flavoured urine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

armaghbhoy wrote: »
    I can drink alot, and I don't really have a limit.. but its hard to remember some of the times, they might not be accurate but I'll give it a go

I drank a litre of vodka, then another 10 glass after one christmas , Can't remember what I drank after, think it was beer but I was falling home that night.

Usually drink a half bottle of voka, then about 4-5 vodkas when I go out, about 2 purple deaths and about 5 shots.

A half bottle of Vodka doesn't seem to be getting me drunk lately though for some reason :rolleyes:
    ... now there's a man I wouldn't mind going on a session with :) haha

I don't really know, I'd 15 pints followed by couple of jäger bombs on one session. I'd 16 cans another time, I've regularly drank 10 to 14 pints. But there has been loads of other sessions which I can't remember what I had or times I'd loads of spirits etc. A normal night out for me would involve at least 7 or 8 pints followed by as many or more vodkas etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Good thing about a job though is people get 4 or 5 weeks holidays a year to do absolutely anything they want....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

A litre Bottle of Jim Bean in an Hour and a Half, my brother and my then housemate both say I did it in under an hour...Woke up the next morning fine, and before my housemates...One of the many things I look back on thinking WTF...so glad I've given it up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I once consumed all of my own alcohol, all of everyone elses and then broke into an off licence and consumed all of that too. How fúcking great am I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭kirving

A friend of mine once had about 50 units of alcohol in the space of about 5-6 hours. We worked it out at the time and over 50% of people of his weight would have died with that amount of alcohol. He didn't even fall asleep either, just kept powering through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I once stayed awake for upwards of 36 hours, fuelled by more than alcohol and powered through 3 bottles of brandy, 3 bottles of wine, and in double figures of pints of beer. I quit drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I've only eaten a breakfast bar today, just necked a bottle of wine in ten minutes.

I'm a little f*cking drunk lads. Now I'm going for another bottle, then town.

I'll be crawling home tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I dont remember....

I've only eaten a breakfast bar today, just necked a bottle of wine in ten minutes.

I'm a little f*cking drunk lads. Now I'm going for another bottle, then town.

I'll be crawling home tonight!

you'll be crawling home with faeces plastered across the back of your trousers.

you'll be crawling home with faeces plastered across the back of your trousers.

I'm wearing a dress :D

I'm wearing a dress :D

that's worse. there'll be vultures preying on young girls like you tonight, looking to pump you raw whilst you are passed out on some random bed, filling you up full of porridge. Btw, what nightclub did you say you are going to tonight??

that's worse. there'll be vultures preying on young girls like you tonight, looking to pump you raw whilst you are passed out on some random bed, filling you up full of porridge.

Here's hoping :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

armaghbhoy wrote: »

irishfeen wrote: »
    ... now there's a man I wouldn't mind going on a session with :) haha

No way, couldn't go on a session with a lad drinking top shelf. Beer, stout and ales all the way .... and maybe a jagerbomb if I'm getting tired. I can drink wine but I'd prefer do it at home or at a house party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Not much, just get sick :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Once went into me local one sat evening in cork, came out at half nine the next morning, apparently i phoned me dad to collect me, he told me i fell into his laps when I got into the car and told him that there was a fine stretch in the evening :D....I wish i was young again :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

4 pints and i fell asleep on my bedroom floor, I'm not one for drinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭paddydriver

They didn't tell me... after they had to pump it out of my stomach. A&E were more respecting towards drinkers in those days:P

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭marialouise

a 700ml bottle of vodka to myself... had 2 bottles of wine a couple of times, and on sunday there i started at 3pm, had half a bottle of wine, 3 pints, another bottle of wine and was out til 3am and bed at 6.30am... I drank cordial and water from 12am onwards though, and was quite alright by 3am, defo could have handled more :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

6-7 0.66l bottles of beer followed by 3 bottles of white wine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

AND THEN I DRANK 15 CANS OF STELLA

...dave the drummer... anyone? No?

Ok, a litre of captain morgan 6 cans and a number of unmentionables, I'm pretty sure I don't want to do it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

If I could remember that then I obviously mustnt have drank that much/been drunk in the first place ;):p:cool:

Short answer : Ive no idea really :o:D

I often go on serious sessions on Thursday nights and I go to work on Friday morning after it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement